The Father/Daughter Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack rubbed her pussy, working his thumb over her clit. She put her hand over the bulge in his shorts, rubbing and squeezing. She put her head back on the edge and closed her eyes. April felt her father's fingers push into her and settled into the finger fucking. He pulled out after a few minutes and flicked his experienced fingers over her clit. Her breath was getting ragged, but she kept her composure.

She had her orgasm, breathing hard but quietly. The woman in the chair never noticed. April readjusted her suit and kissed Jack on the cheek. "Thanks, dad," she whispered, then added, "I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight."

She gave his cock a final squeeze and went back to her chair, dripping as she went. Jack closed his eyes again.

He felt a small hand going into his shorts. January had settled in next to him and was playing with his cock under the water.

"I wish I could fuck you right here," she whispered. Jack turned her to face him in the water. Her back was to the woman and he reached into her top and grabbed her nipple with his thumb and forefinger. He squeezed her nipple and twisted it. Her breath pulled through clenched teeth.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," she whispered. "My nipples being tortured in public. My 2 biggest turn ons."

She squatted in the water and moved close. He reached into her bottoms and pinched her fleshy pussy lips. "Take your suit off," he whispered. "Just the bottoms." She pulled her suit off and he pulled his shorts down enough to free his cock.

He pulled her to him, entering her fully in one stroke. She had her hands on his shoulders, and it looked from the top of the water that they were a few feet apart. Under the water, she ground her pussy against him. He reached between them and grabbed her clit between his finger and thumb. Her breath caught in her throat as he squeezed her clit hard.

She had an immediate orgasm, and he twisted it. She gasped and had an orgasm on top of an orgasm. Her eyes rolled back and her breath left her in a rush. The woman looked up from her book. Jack looked at her and pulled January off of his cock. She stood, but was so short that the water still covered her to the waist. The woman went back to her book.

January turned, looked at the woman and giggled. The woman ignored them, sure something was going on but not wanting to get involved. January slipped into the water and put her bottoms back on. January sat next to Jack and started a whispered conversation.

"I don't know why I'm like this. Is this normal? The harder I get handled, the harder I cum."

She told him that she had been playing with herself since she was young, but she always got most excited when she played hard.

"Just don't do anything to damage yourself," Jack advised. "Be careful." She felt loved and excited and free to explore herself. "I'll tell you this," she said. "I like fucking and I want to do it a lot, but nobody is ever going to make me feel the way you do. I want you to fuck me and play with me hard forever."

She kissed him on the cheek and went up to her chair. He watched her towel off. Her hard hot little body turned him on. For the next hour, Jack lounged in the hot water. The girls came down, separately and together, enjoying the water and playing with each other under the water. They only stayed a short time before returning to their chairs. When September came in, he whispered, "Follow me."

He went to the pool and crossed to the other side. He entered the small sauna and immediately felt the hot dry air. She followed right behind and felt the climate change and felt her pores open. Jack turned her around. He ran his hands all over her body, feeling his hands glide over her slippery sweaty skin. His hard cock dug into her ass and she groaned with pleasure. He ran his hands inside her bikini, feeling her hard nipples. He ran his hands inside the bottoms, feeling her pussy and ass.

"Oh, my," she groaned. She reached back and put her hand in his shorts, playing with his sweaty balls. September was flushed from the heat and the playing. Jack's slippery fingers played over September's slick thick pussy lips. He rubbed her clit and she felt his fingers enter her. The heat made her light headed.

"April has to feel how this feels," she breathed. "If you do any more, I'm going to have to fuck you right here." She went out the door, adjusting herself as she went.

April just melted when she got the same treatment. She moaned, "I love you" over and over. This time, he let 2 fingers slip into her pussy as he rubbed her. She was sliding back and forth on his fingers, feeling his fingers rub over her nipples, and she nearly passed out. "Fuck," she groaned, grinding on his fingers. "Oh fuck," she groaned again, and he felt her shake from the inside out as her orgasm hit her.

She leaned her head back and turned her head to kiss him as she exploded. The heat and feeling were getting to be too much for her, and she escaped the room. Jack again sat on the bench and smiled. January came in and looked at him. "What?", she asked.

Jack repeated the routine for the third time, being a little rougher with his youngest. "Wow," she gasped. "I get it." Jack smiled again. He felt good about sharing the intimate moment.

Then he looked at the door. His hands were inside January's bikini, just like the others, one in her bra, the other in her panties, rubbing her wet lips. The woman from outside was peeking through the small window. January opened the door and pulled her inside. "Do you want some of this action, or are you just peeping?" January's voice was cold.

"I knew something was going on," the woman said. She started breathing heavy. She was getting turned on. "Your daughters?" The woman's question was inquiring, not accusing, and Jack nodded. He hadn't taken his hands out of January's suit. The woman introduced herself as Mary, took off her bathing suit and knelt on the floor. "I was trained by my masters, my father and grandfather," she explained.

"This slut is available for any use you desire."

Jack and January looked at each other and smiled. Jack asked for her story. The woman introduced herself again, and said she grew up on a farm in Ohio. She was in her 40s, with a few extra pounds, but carried it well. She had wide hips and big tits. They had the sagging of her age, but they were firm and topped with large nipples that now stood up at attention.

She was completely shaved, and Jack had her stand up. Her nipples were pierced, with silver rings hanging on them. The hood of her clit also held a ring. A tattoo just above her slit read, 'cum slut'. Her eyes looked down at the floor as father and daughter examined her. "This is too fucking good," January said. "I have to get the others." She was out the door in a flash.

"Tell me your story, slut," Jack commanded. Mary's father had been a military man. When he came home after his enlistment, he acted differently toward all the women. Mary was just a young girl when she walked into a bedroom and found her mother sucking her grandfather's cock. Her father was fucking her young aunt on the bed. All of the men had been fucking all of the women, and they had been trained to be their sex slaves.

Her father began breaking her in that day, and she had been a slut ever since. She could imagine no other lifestyle. She was used by her family on a daily basis, tied up, whipped, tortured, pimped out and fucked. She had loved her role from the beginning and discovered that she was completely submissive. Her deepest desire was to be used and abused.

No man had used her for several months, and she needed to be used. Her husband had died a few years earlier. Her father recently sold the farm and moved to Florida. She was on her own, and didn't know where to go or what to do. She had a job, but had never shared her secret lifestyle with anyone until now.

Mary was at the hotel with her daughter, just having a girl's weekend. Her daughter, Rachel, was taking a nap upstairs. Rachel was broken into the lifestyle at an early age as well. They made do with each other, but neither felt fulfilled. They were 2 submissives with no master to serve. They had sex with each other, but it just fueled their desires for more.

Jack asked a few questions, and Mary answered in a shaky, timid voice. Mary didn't know who was the father of her child. Rachel was 24, and had been involved with several men, but none had led to anything substantial. She was searching for someone that would be the right combination for her, but no one even came close. Both women often fell asleep holding each other in tears. After years of serving, they were suddenly left alone.

Jack had a nipple ring in his fingers when his daughters came into the sauna. The room was small, and they were crowded together. Jack pulled on the ring, tugging at her large nipple, and Mary sighed.

"Girls, you have a new toy to use," Jack said. Jack got their room number and told Mary to wait for them. He told her that she wasn't to tell Rachel anything. Mary slipped on her swimsuit and scurried out, but not before January pulled her pussy ring and twisted it. Mary never moved, and it made January excited to see what this slut could endure.

On the elevator, April spoke up. "Dad, I love you and I don't mind sharing. I mean, I know this is supposed to be my weekend. I'm ok with where this is going, but..."

"But?" Jack looked at her.

"One dick and 5 girls?"

Jack laughed. "Yep. I thought about that too. Lets go and meet Rachel. I really don't want to fuck anybody except you girls."

January spoke up. "No, I'm ok with sharing and I think you should try those 2 out."

"Well, we'll play it by ear", Jack said.

"September, after we meet these 2, you slip out and find us some help."

September got a light in her eyes and smiled. "No problem," she said. Jack took a shower and January ordered some pizza for them. The girls went back to fussing, getting dressed and doing each other's hair. April pulled Jack into the bedroom. She pulled his towel away and pushed him on the bed.

Seconds later, she was sucking his cock. April climbed up on the bed, kissed Jack and positioned herself next to him on her back. She spread her legs and said, "Fuck me, dad."

Jack was up for the action. His cock had been up and down several times over the last hour, and he was ready for this. He stroked into her, and she held him and kissed his neck like 2 lovers. "Yes," she whispered in his ear. "I wanted you all to myself at least once." January and September came in and out, watching and stroking their own pussies.

Jack took his time, fucking her hot pussy with long, hard strokes. He sucked and bit her nipples and kissed her neck. She melted up into him, moaning and whispering her love over and over. Finally, he whispered, "I'm going to cum baby." "Yes," she breathed, "Put your cum in me."

Jack slammed into her pussy with a final hard thrust and unloaded into her. They held each other close and kissed as he shot cum deep into her hot pussy.

April whispered, "I needed that. Just you and me. Promise it will be just us 2 sometimes."

Jack looked down at her, kissed her and nodded. April smiled. "Back to life, and now I have something for the new whores to lick out of me." Jack laughed. The 4 of them finished dressing, sat together and ate pizza, talking about everything and nothing.

"Any ideas of what to do with these 2?" January put the question to the table. "Nope," April answered. "Lets just see what happens."

They all agreed and not long after, the 4 were knocking on Mary's door. January was in front. A young girl answered the door. She was short, with very dark eyes and dark curly hair. While the 3 sisters were lean and muscular, this girl was soft, with a big chest and just a few extra pounds. It gave her a very nice figure, and she blinked at the 4, expectantly.

As she flew backward, her skirt flew up, revealing her panties. Her braless tits bounced under her large tank top. January had slapped her face hard the second she had opened the door. Rachel had fallen backward, taken by surprise, landing hard on her ass. January was on her in a flash. The others stepped in and quickly closed the door behind them. They watched in surprise and amusement as January snatched the girl up by the hair.

"Who told you that you were allowed to wear panties?" January jerked the girl's face up to look into her eyes. Rachel immediately stripped and was on her knees. She stared at the floor.

"I'm sorry, mistress," she said in a timid voice. Mary came out of the bathroom, surveyed the sight before her and slipped off her short robe, dropping to her knees. "Someone trained these 2 good," September commented. "This should be fun."

April pulled up her skirt and sat on the chair. She snapped her fingers and Rachel looked up at the wet pussy. She crawled over and began to lap at April's wet cunt. Rachel realized at once that she was licking a load of cum out of the stranger and it gave her a thrill.

January stepped up behind the girl and reached around her. She squeezed Rachel's tits hard, then she took the nipples between her fingers and twisted hard.

"Harder, please, mistress," Rachel whispered. "Please hurt your slave." January had found a soul mate, and she savagely pulled and twisted the girl's nipples as she licked April's pussy. Jack and September watched the scene. When he looked back for Mary, he realized she was gone. Jack crossed to the bedroom and found her there.

September was caught up in the moment, and had forgotten her assignment. The second she remembered, she slipped out unnoticed.

Mary had implements laid out on the bed, and was on her knees awaiting commands. Jack looked to find a whip, paddles, blindfolds, vibrators and dildos of various sizes, clamps and clothespins, and a few chains and ropes. These sluts came well prepared, Jack thought. He picked up the whip. It had a thick handle, and the thin leather strands hanging from it had knots tied in various places. He slapped it on his hand and felt the sting.

Jack pulled Mary up by the hair and turned her around. He secured her wrists with the handcuffs, turning her to face him. He grasped each ring hanging from her and pulled on them. He tugged the nipple rings up and out, putting all of the weight of her considerable tits on the rings. Her breath caught as he pulled and twisted the clit ring, and she felt herself get wet.

Jack pulled her hair, forcing her head back, as though she were staring at the ceiling. He stepped back and hit her tits hard with the whip. Thin red stripes appeared on her chest, crisscrossing her tits. Her nipples got hard and stood up as the whip landed again and again. Jack reached out and pinched each erect nipple. January heard the noise and came into the bedroom.

She smiled at Jack, kissed him hard, and held out her hand. Jack gave her the whip and went in to see what April and Rachel were doing. Rachel was still on her hands and knees, licking April. April grabbed her face and ground her pussy against the girl's mouth. April had a powerful orgasm and the girl continued to lick the folds of her pussy.

April motioned to Jack and got up. Jack sat down and Rachel immediately undid his jeans and began to suck his cock. April went to see what was going on in the bedroom. Mary was on the floor on her back. January was sitting on her face.

As Mary lapped at January's pussy, January was whipping Mary's pussy. The older woman's legs were spread for her new mistress to land the whip directly between her legs. Every time the whip landed on her sensitive clit, Mary jumped, but she never cried out.

April watched Rachel servicing her dad. Jack pushed Rachel away and stood up. Rachel went to her knees and clasped her hands in front of her, head down, waiting for orders. Jack kissed April. He slipped his hand under her skirt and ran his finger along her wet slit.

There was a soft knock at the door. April told Rachel to answer it. She stood, naked, her large tits bouncing, and went to the door. She opened the door and stood naked, head bowed. September took her erect nipple and squeezed it, pushing her back in the process. Behind September, 3 large black men entered the room.

"Did you try them out?" April laughed as she asked the question. "Oh, just a little playing," September laughed back. "I didn't want to wear them out before they got here."

April looked over September's catch. One man was older, in his 50s, and was big and fat. There were 2 younger men, tall and muscular. September reached back and rubbed the crotch of one of the younger men. "I might have to try one or two of these out myself."

When Rachel saw the cocks of the men that were going to enter her pussy and ass, she gasped. September had done a good job choosing men with big, thick cocks. April was telling the men that they were to use this slut and her mother. She was to be triple penetrated. The men looked for the mother, and just then, she came out of the bedroom, breathing hard.

There was plenty to see with Mary. Aside from the piercings and tattoo, red stripes crossed her big tits and nipples, and flared out between her legs. The men didn't see any of this. They saw only what January had done. January got the tray that had been delivered with their pizza. She looped a piece of rope through the rings on Mary's nipples.

January then tied the ropes to the tray. With her hands behind her back, the weight of the tray pulled on her nipples. Her heaving tits swayed and her nipples were hard.

January stopped her in front of the small refrigerator. She pulled out several bottles of water and a few cans of soda. One by one, she set them on the tray. Mary's nipples pulled painfully with each new addition. When January was finished, Mary stood up proud. She went to each man in turn and offered them a beverage.

The men each took a drink, and September took a bottle of water. Mary was supporting one bottle and the tray a minute later, and one of the men took the last bottle. He turned Mary around and pushed her roughly forward until she was bent forward. The tray was swinging from her nipples. Before, the tray had rested against her belly. Now her nipples held the full weight.

The man took the bottle and shoved hard, forcing the cold wide bottle into her pussy. She was unprepared for the assault, the penetration and the cold, but she stood unmoving. He worked the bottle in and out a few times, then shoved nearly the entire length in and left it in place. Another man stepped in front of her and took out his cock. She raised her head, assisted by the man taking a handful of hair and forcing her head up.

The man that had used the bottle took off his belt. He added a thick red stripe to the thinner ones already on her ass. Mary opened her mouth just as the belt connected and half of the front guy's big black cock went down her throat.

Mary choked and gagged for a second. She began to suck, and the man began to fuck her face, aided by the man swinging the belt. Every time a blow landed, more cock was forced into her throat until she was taking every inch on every stroke. The man was smiling as she sucked him.

The fat old man focused his attention on Rachel. He pulled his cock up and her face in, connecting her lips with his balls. She sucked and licked his balls, and he slapped her face with his rigid cock. His cock was big, with an especially large bulbous head. He put the head at her mouth and pushed it in. She worked hard to get her mouth around the head, and he began to fuck the head in and out of her mouth.

September had her hand under her skirt, rubbing her clit as she watched the scene. January had stripped off her clothes and was reaching from behind the man whipping Mary to play with his balls. April had turned her attention to her dad. She backed up into him as she watched, and he reached under her skirt, playing with her ass and pussy. She bent a little forward and Jack began to stroke 2 fingers in and out of her pussy.