The Father/Daughter Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man behind Mary dropped his belt and pulled his pants off. He lined his cock up with her ass and pushed hard. The bottle was still in place as she felt his cock drive into her ass. Mary let out a scream of pain and joy that was choked off by the cock in her mouth. This was the first noise she made, and January was impressed that she lasted this long. She continued playing with the man's balls as he worked his cock until Mary had every inch deep in her ass.

The fat man was working his cock in and out of Rachel's mouth. He pulled her head back and blasted her face with his cum. Her mouth was open and cum dripped into it. She swallowed and opened her mouth for more. He shot cum in spurt after spurt until her face was covered, cum dripping down onto her heaving tits.

From his age and condition, he appeared to be a man that didn't get much sex. He shot an impressive amount of sperm on the young white face. Rachel licked and sucked at his cock. The fat man sat down in a chair and pulled her face with him, having her continue to lick and suck his cock and balls.

Mary was being pounded, front and back. Long, thick cocks invaded her openings with long deep strokes. As the black men fucked her mouth and ass, January played with their balls. When she would go to the man fucking Mary's ass, she would reach between his legs to play with his balls, then grasp the water bottle and work it in and out of her pussy. January could feel her body respond every time every time her pussy and ass were filled at the same time. She felt Mary shudder and knew the older woman was cumming.

Jack's hands were busy. He sat back on the bed, with April on one side and September on the other. Both girls were on their hands and knees watching the action. Jack had a vibrator in one hand and a dildo in the other. He was working April's wet slit with the vibrator, fucking her with the egg shaped head and running it over her clit. April was in orgasm, letting her body take over. She pushed back into the vibrator and worked her pussy over it.

September was being fucked with a thick dildo. Jack would stop his aggressive fucking, leaving the dildo buried in her pussy, while he worked his fingers over her clit. He treated September's nipples rougher than he ever had. He was tweaking and pinching her nipples. His hand was wet from her pussy juices, and her eyes were glazed over, watching mother and daughter being assaulted by black cocks.

There was a knock at the door, and January told Rachel to answer it. A pair of black men walked in. "Now we have a party," September said, breathing hard. The guys fucking Mary deposited cum in her mouth and ass. She couldn't swallow fast enough, and cum dripped out of the corner of her mouth, landing on the tray still swinging from her stretched nipples.

January took charge of the situation, having her finish the guy in front, then having Mary suck cum and her own ass from the guy that had just filled her ass with cum. As she made Mary lick up the cum that had landed on the tray, she pulled Rachel over by the hair to lick the cum from her mother's dripping ass.

January pulled the water bottle from Mary's pussy and the newly arrived men looked at the older woman's gaping pussy and ass. One of them pushed Rachel away and sank his cock fully in Mary's pussy with one stroke. He felt the combination of cold and hot in her hole. After a few minutes, the cold from the bottle was gone, and he plowed her hot wet pussy. He continued to bang her with long hard strokes, and she moaned.

He was fucking her rough and hard, and her nipples hurt from the swinging tray. With every hard push into her, the tray would swing. Her nipples were on fire, hard and being constantly pulled. Mary moaned every time the man's heavy balls connected with the ring in the hood of her clit. The stroke as he bottomed out in her pussy would send a jolt through her.

"You're having far too much fun," January said, stepping up to Mary's face. Mary lapped at the wet slit in front of her. "Time for some young tight pussy," January addressed the man fucking Mary. The cuffs bit into Mary's wrists as January forced her to lie on her back. January untied the tray from Mary's nipple rings and got on her hands and knees over Mary. January's pussy was inches above Mary's mouth.

January told the man to fuck her. He got on his knees behind her, and she pulled away. "Lick your cunt juice off of his cock before he sticks it in me." Mary sucked the big black cock into her mouth, licking it clean.

September had cautioned the men.

"Nothing personal, but we don't know you. Do what you want with the other 2, but if you want to fuck me or my sisters, you have to wrap it."

The big black man slipped on a condom, and Mary watched as the black cock split the teen's pussy lips, driving a few inches into her. The man pushed hard on every stroke until he had his long thick cock fully in the young girl. He began fucking January hard and fast.

September had the other new man by the hand, drawing him to her on the bed. She fell back on her back, opening her legs. Her wet shaved slit invited the man, and he got on top of her, guiding his cock to her pussy. Next to her, her dad was on his back. April was on her hands and knees beside him. She began to suck his cock as he continued to play with her pussy. Rachel was back to sucking the fat man, and he was again hard and ready for action.

He took Rachel's nipple and pulled, standing. She followed him up and he pulled her along by the nipple until they reached the dining table. The fat man pushed her down on her back on the table. He drew her ass to the edge, and put the head of his thick cock at her entrance. Rachel felt like someone was sitting her on a telephone pole. The man worked his cock against her opening. His cock was wet and slick from her sucking, but her little pussy resisted the invasion. Finally, the head popped in.

Rachel let out a little scream as the big cock sank into her. Her pussy hadn't been used for a long time, and it was small and tight. The fat man worked more and more cock into her, and she spread her legs wide to accommodate his girth. He grabbed her pussy lips and pulled them apart, opening her pussy up to his cock. He finally had it all in her, and began to fuck in and out of the girl's pussy. She felt impossibly stretched as he banged his cock into her. The fat man had her by the nipples, and her tits bounced with every stroke of his big cock.

January was being fucked hard and fast. She took the clit ring and twisted it. Mary let out a groan as she licked the balls of the man fucking January. With a long thrust, the black cock shot his cum into the latex sheath deep in January's pussy. After a minute or so, he stroked his cock in her wetness. He pulled his cock from her pussy, pulling off the condom. Gobs of cum dripped on Mary's face, and she opened her mouth to receive it.

The man shoved his slimy, spent cock in Mary's mouth to be cleaned. She licked and sucked him. When the man had enough and pulled away, January lowered her pussy to the older woman's face. Mary licked the slit, putting her tongue into January's pussy. She worked her tongue up and down the young girl's slit, then began to lick her clit until January had an orgasm.

January pulled Mary up to a sitting position by her nipple rings. She unlocked the handcuffs and moved around to face Mary. "You've had enough fun," she said to the older woman, slapping her hard across the tits. Mary's tits twitched and jiggled as January continued her assault. She slapped Mary's tits over and over.

"You are the fluffer and the clean up woman. You keep these cocks hard and clean until they're done fucking your daughter."

With a final smack across Mary's tits, January led one of the men over and stood him in front of Mary's face. Dutifully, Mary took the cock in her mouth and began to suck.

Rachel looked up, watching the fat man's hand twist her nipples as he rammed her savagely. With a final grunt and a hard pull on her nipples, he flooded her with cum. January pointed the fat man to Mary. January got some rope and made a loop, fastening it to Rachel's ankle. She then tied off the other ankle, and bent Rachel's knees back. January tied the other end of the ropes to Rachel's wrists. Rachel's ass and pussy rested at the edge of the table, wide open for anyone wanting to use them.

Rachel's pussy was open wide, and cum ran out. The fat man had switched places with the younger man, and was now having his cock cleaned by Mary. The younger man lined his cock up with Rachel's ass and pushed forward in one hard thrust. The cum dripping of Rachel's pussy had run down her ass, so it was lubricated and open. The large black man fucked the girl's ass hard.

September and April were side by side on their backs on the bed. September's eyes were closed, and she was in a world of orgasm as the black cock shoved into her over and over. April had her legs wrapped around her father's waist as he stroked into her hot pussy. April was holding and kissing Jack, smashing her hard nipples into his chest. The big black man held himself up for leverage and worked his thick cock in and out, looking down to watch his black cock invade September's sweet white pussy.

Rachel was being pounded over and over by the cock in her ass. She had her eyes shut. She felt the man's heavy balls slap her ass with every pounding stroke. His cock came out slick and slammed back into the girl over and over. Rachel felt every inch, every stroke. She knew she was being used. She was nothing more than a cum dump for these men, and she loved being used this way. She had no control. She would be used until she was full of cum and all the men were satisfied.

The man let out a long grunt and emptied his balls in her ass. He pulled out and went to Mary to have his cock cleaned. The next man slid into Rachel's sloppy pussy, pounding away. As he fucked her, he mauled her large tits. He slapped her ass and thighs, pulled and pinched her nipples and stuck his thumb in her mouth to be sucked. She didn't merely accept the abuse, she drank it in, and had a powerful orgasm. The man slapped her tits and watched them jiggle as he emptied his load into her.

The man fucking September decided to pull out at the last second. He pulled off the condom and shot cum all over her heaving tits and belly. She was breathing hard, and without any manipulation, came hard as the man's sperm hit her body. She gasped and watched the end of his cock as his juice shot onto her. She watched until the last few drops fell from the end, then collapsed back hard on the bed. January dragged Mary over to her sister by the hair. Mary licked up all of the cum, taking her time on the teen's nipples, sucking and licking.

September looked over and saw that April and her dad were locked in an embrace. They were holding each other, kissing deeply, and September knew that her father's cum was in her sister's belly. Mary began to move toward them when September caught her by the hair. She shoved the woman back, and Mary landed hard on her ass. "This is mine," she growled.

September went to work. She sucked her father's cock and licked his cum from her sister's pussy. January looked at the scene on the fold out bed. Her father was in the middle, the sisters on each side playing lightly with his balls. Their heads rested on his shoulders, and he was playing with their breasts and nipples. January climbed up her dad's body and gave each a kiss. Then she scurried off again.

Mary was busy again, sucking more cock. There was an unending line, it seemed, in front of her face, just as there was a line in front of her daughter to use her ass and pussy. Every time a man stepped away, Mary could see her Rachel's pussy and ass gaped open, wet with cum. January came out of the bedroom with a handful of clothespins. She used every one, clamping them on Rachel's nipples, clit and tits.

January pinched the flesh of Rachel's big tits and attached the pins, pulling on them to make sure they were securely fastened. As she did this, she climbed up on the table and lowered her pussy to Rachel's mouth. She felt Rachel's mouth moan against her pussy lips every time January attached a new pin. As the girl licked and sucked at her clit, January flicked the clothespins and pulled on them as she watched the next black cock fuck the girl.

Eventually, the party began to break up as the men had their fill of the white pussy, ass and mouth available to them. One by one, they began to file out. Mary's cum filled mouth and Rachel's cum filled ass and pussy seemed like a perfect match to January. She untied Rachel and dragged the girl off the table. January slapped and pulled the clothespins off, each leaving a red mark where they had been fastened.

January put Rachel on her hands and knees, and pulled Mary's face up. Mary was on her hands and knees behind her daughter, licking up the cum of the five men that had each cum at least twice. With ten loads, every time Mary felt she had thoroughly cleaned her daughter, more cum would leak from Rachel's ass or cunt.

September had fallen asleep curled up against her dad. April was kissing and nuzzling her dad on the other side. January had caught her second wind and told the trio that they could go back to their room, but she was staying. Rachel and Mary both looked up in surprise. With this girl in charge, it felt like it would be a long night.

September, April and Jack each stepped up to the women as they began to dress. Mary and Rachel paid their respects, kissing and licking the girls on the pussy, ass and feet. They thanked Jack, calling him master and kissing his cock and balls. January gave them a wink as they left. "I'll be back before breakfast," she said with a smile.

Jack and the girls went to their room. Jack sat back in the chair while April went into the bathroom. They heard the shower running. September stripped and walked around the front room, waiting for her turn in the bathroom. She and Jack, chatted, ate cold pizza and washed it down with bottles of cold water. April came out of the shower naked, kissed them both and went back to the bedroom. September went into the bathroom.

Jack heard the water running. It stopped a few minutes later, and September came out. She went into the bedroom briefly, then came out, crooked a finger at Jack and went back to the bathroom. Jack went in and found his daughter in the tub. She motioned for him to join her. September and Jack took a bath together, washing each other, kissing and playing. "April is out," September whispered. "Long day," Jack answered.

Jack got out and got his drink. He heard the shower running and found September now standing, rinsing off. He joined her, and they kissed while they rinsed all of the soap off. Jack's cock was standing again, hard. September stroked it as they rinsed. They crashed into bed not long after. April slept on one bed as they held each other, falling asleep in the bed next to her.

Jack woke up, but still felt sleepy. He put the small coffee pot on, slipped on jeans and a shirt and went out in search of coffee to drink while his coffee was brewing. It was past eight, and the atrium was filling with the brunch crowd. He made his way over to the coffee and juice bar, filled four cups and made his way back to the room. Inside, January sat naked, legs spread wide, lounged in a chair.

January told Jack that she needed more sleep and a shower. She kissed him and went into the bathroom. Jack drank coffee and watched television, stabbing the remote buttons until he found something he liked. He dozed off in the chair. An hour later, he woke more refreshed. He found January sleeping with September, their arms wrapped around each other. April tossed for a minute and opened her eyes, smiling at Jack.

They took another shower, this time together, and went down to the buffet. They loaded two plates and took them back to the room. By this time, January and September were up, walking around naked, rubbing sleep from their eyes. They all sat and chatted over the plates. They asked January about her night.

January had ordered the women to clean up. She gave them a time deadline and went into the bedroom, preparing for their next event. The women emerged, showered, douched, fresh makeup and hair in place. They knelt, and were led to the bed. Mary was secured to the bed frame, spread eagle on her back. Rachel was also secured, face down. January blindfolded both, put clamps on their nipples and clits, and shoved the biggest vibrators she could find deep in their pussies and asses. These she secured with rope to keep them in place. She left the women squirming on the bed.

January went on the prowl. She found a few young guys hanging out in the atrium. She flirted and let her skirt rise as she sat talking. She opened and closed her legs, letting them see that she didn't wear panties. She picked out the guy she liked best and told him in front of the others that she wanted him. The other guys looked dejected. She told them that they were getting laid also, and their moods brightened.

January took the guys to the room. She pulled the guy down on the fold out bed in the front room and raised her skirt, letting all of them get a good look at her shaved pussy. She pointed at the four guys standing and said, "Your action is in there." January fucked her chosen guy to the sounds of four cocks abusing the women tied to the bed.

One guy came out after a while, his cock shiny and slick with cum. January looked at him. "Make them clean your cock," she demanded. "When you're done fucking them, make sure they suck your dick clean. Tell the others." This set off a new round of noises in the bedroom. The guy with January had some stamina, and was fucking her good in various positions.

The guy finally gasped, "I'm gonna cum." "Go ahead," January said. "Cum on my tits." The young guy pulled out, grunted and flooded her chest with his cum. January laughed and played with the cum, rubbing iy all over her chest.

"Maybe this will make them grow."

She laughed again and got up. "Come with me," she said, taking his hand. January sat him at the head of the bed Rachel was on. She lifted Rachel's head as a guy fucked her ass. Rachel opened her mouth, and January slid the guy's cock in.

January crossed to the other bed and sat on Mary's face, giving the guys a show. Mary lapped away at January's well used pussy. The women had their tits, mouths, pussies and asses fucked by the young guys until each had cum. They thanked January and began to thank the women when January held up her hand.

"Don't thank them. Whores, what do you say to these men?"

"Thank you, master, for using these worthless sluts."

January smiled and twisted the nearest nipple. Mary groaned. The boys registered shock, then regained their composure and smiled. They got dressed and left. January went on the prowl again. On her third trip, she hit the jackpot. The men wore suits and were in their 40's. They were experienced at this sort of thing and wasted no time before they were fucking both women in the ass. Both men smoked, and one put his cigarette out on Mary's tit. The other put his out on Rachel's ass.

Rachel's ass had big red handprints where the man slapped her as he fucked her. January thought the other guy was going to rip Mary's nipples off as he pulled, twisted and slapped her nipples. Both men finished by forcing their faces up and cumming on their faces. "Do you mind?", one asked as he began to untie Rachel. January shrugged and shook her head.

The men pulled the women up by the hair and dragged them across the floor. In the bathroom, they had the women suck their cocks. One guy threw Rachel in the bathtub and stood back. He aimed and let loose, pissing all over her. January watched, fascinated. The second guy had Mary bent over the sink.