The Father/Daughter Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started with three fingers, fucking her pussy hard and fast. He had her lick his fingers clean, then went back to his finger fuck, adding a fourth finger. Her breathing was ragged as he assaulted her pussy, fucking her hard and fast, working more and more of his hand into her. January's eyes opened with awe when his hand was suddenly gone. All she could see was his wrist, his entire hand swallowed by Mary's open pussy.

He fist fucked her for a few minutes, then pulled out and stuck his cock back in her mouth. She sucked him until he pulled his cock away. He pulled the blindfold off and Mary squinted at the harsh light. He squirted cum in her face again, and she sat on her knees, mouth open, accepting his seed. He turned and pulled off Rachel's blindfold. She, too blinked up at him. He let loose a stream of piss. It landed on her face, and she opened her mouth.

The men dressed and smiled at January. As they left, they kissed her cheek and pressed something in her hand.

"Give us a call for the next party," one whispered in her ear.

"Next time, call us. We'll spring for the room," the other said.

January went to the bathroom and saw the two still sprawled in position. "Get cleaned up," she ordered. The women emerged ready, but not ready. They were steeled to answer any request, but were showing signs of being worn out. They had endured being used by nearly twenty men over the past hours.

January made them give her their phone numbers and sent them to bed. As they crashed, January saw smiles on both of their faces. January slept for a while in the front room. She woke to find herself being licked by Rachel. Rachel whispered, "Thank you, mistress for a wonderful night." She went on licking January to orgasm. January sent the girl off, got dressed and went back to the room. As January told the story, the other girls were excited and a little scared. "They put their smokes out on them?"

"Yep," January answered. "They loved it. We may have to step up our game." She smiled at the others.

January finished her story by opening her hand. Two business cards dropped to the table with 2 green papers. September unfolded a $100 bill and a $50. January smiled again.

"Does this make me a pimp?"