The Fickle Finger of Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandy01
Mandy01
456 Followers

"Yeah Carol, it's me. I just got off the phone with jackass Jimmy. He's extending his trip,"

"Are you sure? That's unusual isn't it?"

"You bet! I'm sure the blonde slut has finally nailed him."

"Don't go putting the cart before the horse Kel!"

"Think about Carol. He's in Caxton for Christ's sake, the arse end of the world. You should have heard him rant on about his first trip. There can only be one reason he's staying longer, and that's because he feels that he in like Flynn with that tarted up hooker, he probably hasn't even nail the slut yet! I know that bastard inside out; he'll be taking it slow, so he doesn't frighten her off, that's if he ever does get anywhere with her! It doesn't matter to us, the intent will be there and I'll have him by the balls."

"It does sound promising though; it's up to you Kel."

"Damn right it does! Men! What's that saying? They have two heads and only enough blood to operate one at a time! I just knew he wouldn't be able to help himself with that blonde bitch we picked; from her description, she's his ideal fantasy girl. We were so lucky with that one. I think I'd like to celebrate. How about organising an airtight sandwich for me?"

"I don't know Kel. The last thing you want to do is jump the gun sweetie! We all agree that this last six months with you has been bloody wonderful, but we should cool it like we have been. The last thing we all need is for old straight laced Jimmy boy to get it into his head that you're playing him."

"I know Carol, but I'm as horny as hell; I'm so wired about this I could literally scream! I was so happy when he came out with that fantasy of his. It was a bit lame but I could definitely see possibilities. All that smoke and mirror shit he pulled just pissed me off. That first bitch they used wasn't to his liking. Okay, he maybe a hypocritical son of a bitch, but I'll give him his dues, he is a discerning one! He married me didn't he? "

There was silence on the other end of the phone, then laughter. "I think you want to take some of those tickets off yourself Kel. Shit for brains might be all those things, but your vanity is showing just a tad!"

"Yeah, you told me that right in the beginning when you convinced me that it'd be better having him in our circle. By the way, we all failed there!"

"Well you could have found a swing club to join instead."

"Not likely sweetie. I don't want him getting anything I'm not happy to provide at home. That's why I went with your suggestion to let you and the others try to seduce him. At least that way I have control over what I allow you to do with him!

More laughing and then a shuffling sound. "Hang on Carol, I'm just making a cuppa." A little more silence. "Okay I'm back; we stopped our partying while he was home, because he wouldn't go for any of you, and got shitty when we pushed him. And I have to admit, there was no way I'd have signed that fucked up codicil, if we hadn't got together and come up with the idea of trapping him in his own web. I have really missed our get together playtime. He's not in town, so we have free reign until he gets back."

"Again, it's up to you sweetie, but you certainly won't get any opposition from the guys. They love nothing better than back dooring that pompous prick. The girls and I certainly love our time together, especially with your wicked tongue. I'll have the guys cutting the cards before you get here to see who gets first pop at your charms Kel." Caroline laughed.

By this time, I was a raging inferno, and I could feel my pulse as it slammed into my temples. I wasn't looking at Lennard, but I'm sure he was watching me self ignite. I was staring at a brass urn in his office, and wondering what it would feel like to beat to death, every fucking one of those bastards!

"That reminds me! Tell the guys I want four creampies for dessert, one from each of you. I want to see what it's going to be like for Jimmy when I have him by the balls, if I decide on feeding him my own special little recipe."

Lennard must have been waiting for it; he saw the pale look to my face and tossed his waste paper bucket to me. I lost my lunch in two massive purges.

Caroline laughed, "I can't believe you actually hate him that much, and still be married to him?"

"Of course I don't hate him. I just hate losing to him! He's pissed me off with all this shit, so I intend to get my own back on the bastard. Can you imagine it? He told me he didn't want to cuckquean me. I almost lost it then, but I had to cool my heels and make him think I knew nothing of what he was talking about."

I tried to remember the conversation she was referring too, and thinking back on it, she did seem to hesitate for a minute.

"What does he think I am? Some weak minded bimbo like that slut he's trying to hump right now. Does he really think I'd let him do that? He'll be lucky if I don't cuckold his sorry arse!"

There was silence on the phone as I ground my teeth and spitting into the bucket, then Caroline laughed, "You already have, Kel!"

More laughter as the bitches burst out again. "Well, pickle me cucumbers, so I have!" After Kelly got herself back under control she elaborated further, "If I had let him know I knew more, then he'd be pestering me to do anal." More laughing ... I was ready to get up and murder my ever-loving wife.

"But you like anal, Kel?" Caroline queried still laughing.

"I know that, but I have to have something to dangle in front of him to keep him hungry for me, and besides, I get all the anal I want off your guys!"

Lennard could see my face, but I couldn't look at him, as they got themselves back under control.

"Don't shit me Carol, you can't tell me you give Ben everything he begs for!"

"Of course not, but we both know it's all about supply and demand. As long as we wives keep the demand outstripping the supply, then we're in the driver's seat. Not that I have too much problem with my muscle bound jerk, a squeeze of a muscle every now and then and he's happy as a pig in shit!"

"My thinking exactly Carol, by the time I'm finished with Jim, he'll be the sort of husband I need ... yes dear, no dear, three bags full dear. Sucking up anything I devise for him, just so I don't send him to the poor house, like his stupid old man's first wife did to his father. Either that or he'll be paying me for the next ten years to fuck with anyone I want."

"Don't get me wrong, he's everything else, and he worships the ground I walk on; a good provider and does his fair share of household duties and I love him to death for that. It's just the sex and his damn pompous attitude that needs revamping, and then he'll be just what a girl like me needs to be happy."

I was still dry heaving into Lennard's bucket as the tape ended and Lennard handed me a couple of tissues. "Don't take this the wrong way mate, but it's good to see your reaction to the phone conversation wasn't any better than mine. For a minute there, I thought I'd made a mistake giving you the bucket. That's the second time I've heard it, and I still feel sick to my stomach."

I couldn't look up for quite awhile; I'm embarrassed to admit that by then, I was bawling my eyes out. The only consolation I had was that Lennard had been in my seat twice, and knew what I was feeling, but it still wrangled me that I wasn't tough enough to handle the fallout. Unless you've been through it, you can't really appreciate what it does to your own sense of worth.

We spent the rest of the afternoon going over different scenarios of how to break up this party and finally settled on one that seemed to have most chance of maximum impact with minimum effort. It was going to easier than I had first thought, and with Lennard's help, just as easy to organise.

*

To Be Continued ...

As per usual, a comment or vote, or both preferably would go a long way to soothing my derriere.

Mandy01
Mandy01
456 Followers