The Fifth Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, yes!"

She cheerfully sucked his dick for a few minutes, and then she slid her body up his until she was looking in his eyes.

"I'm going to take off these panties, now," she said. "And them I'm going to take your dick as far into my cunt as I can." He groaned again. She climbed over him and out of the bed. He watched her intently as she slid her panties down her legs. Then she climbed back into bed and straddled him again.

She reached down and grabbed his hard cock, and then pushed her pussy onto it.

"Holy shit, that feels good!" he cried out.

She began to gently slide herself up and down. They were both moaning now, and she was panting. After about ten minutes, she felt quivers racing up and down her body and she slammed herself down onto him. Another deep thrust, and she came, shouting as she did.

And god, she had been right. He was still hard as a rock with no sign of slowing down. Another ten minutes, and he pulled out and positioned her in doggystyle mode. He put himself behind her and plunged in again.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she cried out. The walls in the building were thick, but who cared? If she had her way, they'd all know the sounds soon enough. He was plunging into her, over and over, and it wasn't long before she came again. He just kept going. Finally, after he had positioned her on her back and fucked her for another fifteen minutes or so, he came with a shout, dumping buckets of cum into her pussy. He collapsed on top of her, and they lay like that for a bit.

"I forgot to tell you. I made dessert." He laughed and licked her naked tit.

After a bit of a recovery, she sucked his dick for a while, and then gently gave him a hand job until he came on her face.

As they lay down again, both sated and snuggly, she told him her fuck buddy rules. And, just like that, her list had two names on it.

* * *

She had woken up that morning with a lovely glow in her body. Bill had been really just lovely. But today she was going to get her kink game going again.

Everyone knew Tyler and Jim watched football on Sundays. Even through the thick walls, you could hear their yells as the Seahawks scored. Both of them were total dudes. Close-cropped hair and coarse humor. Plus lots of muscles. They clearly worked out hard.

She knocked loudly, and a moment later the door opened.

"Hey, guys. My TV is on the fritz and I'd like to watch the game. Can I join you? I brought beer." And then she pretended to sway a bit. "Though truth be told I've probably already had my share."

Tyler smirked at her. She was wearing a 49ers jersey that went a little past her hips and a pair of shorts that didn't go much farther.

"Hey, Jim, can we let someone in if she's wearing a 49ers shirt?" The game today was between Seattle and San Francisco. They were both wearing Seahawks jerseys.

"No way, man; tell her to take it off first." The two guffawed, and Tyler waved her in.

"Thanks, guys."

"I thought you moved from L.A.," said Jim after he had openly ogled her. She pretended not to notice.

"I did. But I grew up in the Bay Area."

"Not a lot of chances to wear that around here, I guess," said Tyler. One of the openings she had imagined. And so soon.

"Not during the day," she said with a smile. "But it makes a good night shirt." Tyler let his eyes drift down to where the hem was.

"You sleep in just that?" said Jim with a wolfish look.

"No, silly," she said, slurring her words just a bit to make herself sound drunk. "This and a pair of panties." Then she put her hand in front of her mouth. "Oh, sorry, guys. I started drinking early."

Tyler grinned. God, this was going to be too easy. "No worries. Sounds comfortable, right, Jim?" His friend nodded enthusiastically.

She nodded. "It is, though I have to say the shirt tends to ride up a bit.

"Simple enough," said Tyler. "Just don't sleep in it!"

"Oh, you guys," she said with a fake drunk laugh. "Okay, enough fun at the 49ers fan's expense." She sat down between them. They were past half-time, and the 49ers were down a couple goals. They weren't expected to win this game.

When they did score a goal. "Ha! Take that, Seahawks boys!"

"You'll think they'll make a comeback?" said Tyler.

"Sure thing!"

"How about a bet?" said Tyler. Jim grinned at him.

"Oh, that's probably not a good idea," she said with a slight slur. "I don't tend to think straight when I'm tipsy like this."

"Well, makes sense," said Tyler. "Everyone knows the 49ers aren't going to win today."

"I have faith."

"I think you're scared."

"I'm not scared! Fine, what's your bet?" Tyler started to say something but then Jim interrupted.

"If the Seahawks are ahead at the end of this quarter, you show us what you look like sleeping in that." He smiled. He didn't expect her to say yes. Boy, was he going to be surprised when they were spit roasting her.

She lifted her eyebrows.

"Like lay down and sleep?"

"No, like, you wear nothing but that shirt and your panties and show us what you look like lying down with that."

"That's a pretty big bet. What do I get when the 49ers are in the lead?" She looked at the two of them.

"Fair's fair. We get down to just our Seahawks jerseys and underwear, too."

"Hmm. I don't know."

"I'm telling you, Jim. She doesn't think her team's got it in them."

"Ha, she's right about that."

She put on a pretend angry face. "I'll show you! I'll take that bet." The guys gaped slightly and blinked.

"Uh, okay, then," said Tyler.

The bet looming in the air added an extra thrill to the next twenty minutes. But when the quarter ended, the results were as predicted.

"Maybe that bet wasn't such a good idea," she said to the guys on either side of her.

"Maybe not," said Tyler. "But a bet's a bet."

She pouted, even though her pussy was gushing by now. "Fine!" she said as she stood up and started walking to the bathroom.

"Just change out here," said Jim. "It's fine." She grumbled but turned to face them. The guys were grinning so hard she worried they'd hurt themselves. She reached up behind her and unhooked the bra she was wearing. Then she reached up inside and wriggled the straps off her arms. She pulled the bra out of her shirt and tossed it aside. It was bright white. The men were transfixed.

"I can't believe this," said Tyler.

"Neither can I," she said. "But a bet's a bet." She unbuttoned her shorts, unzipped them, and then pushed them down her body. She stood back up. "There. See, no big deal."

She was wearing a bright white thong that drew the eye to her crotch.

"Turn around," said Tyler.

"Fine." She lifted her arms, making sure her shirt rode up, and slowly turned.

"Done?"

"You have a nice body there."

"Thanks. Are you done?"

"No," said Jim. "You said we could see what you look like when you're sleeping. That's not what you look like."

"This is what I wear!"

"Do you sleep standing up?"

"Oh, fine." She lay down on the floor. The two guys stood up to look at her.

Jim was figuring this out quickly. "Do you sleep on the floor?"

"No, of course not."

"Well, up you go, then!"

She gave a heavy sigh, stood up, and walked to the bedroom. She plopped down on the bed. The two guys stood inside the room.

Tyler spoke next. "I think you said it rides up when you sleep. Show us." She pulled up the shirt just a little bit.

"That's not riding up," said Tyler. With a grimace, she yanked the shirt up. Probably from their angle they could see the bottoms of her tits. They could certainly see her white thong and good expanse of slim, fit stomach.

Jim reached down and touched her thigh.

"Hey! Looking only!" For now, she thought.

"It's quite a sight, love," said Jim. She sat up and slid out of the bed.

"Isn't the game about to start?"

"We don't have to finish watching," said Tyler.

"How about you take off that jersey altogether?" said Jim. "We can watch something much more fun, then."

She paused. She had hoped to do this a bit differently, maybe with another bet or something. But it was pretty clear she could get what she wanted.

"You take off your pants and jerseys first," she said to them. It took no time at all for the two muscular men to be standing in front of her, cocks bulging against their boxer briefs.

"Fine." And she pulled the jersey up and over her head.

"Fucking hell."

"Those are nice tits."

"Okay, fine. Come and enjoy them," she said. The two men rushed at her and fondled and sucked her naked tits. Mmmm. It had been a while since she'd had two guys.

"Okay, are we square? I took off my jersey when you asked."

"Why don't you take off those panties, too," said Tyler. And he hooked his fingers into her waistband.

"Jeez. This is a hell of a bet." And she pushed her panties down her legs. The guys quickly got naked. Not bad.

She got down on all fours, with her hands at the foot of the bed.

"Now someone should be able to fuck me while I suck on the other's cock." Within a moment, Tyler had climbed on the bed between her legs and Jim had positioned himself in front of her, his cock thrusting into her face. She felt Tyler's head slide against her pussy lips, and she put her mouth gently over Jim's cock. Then Tyler thrusted, and her head slid down the shaft in her mouth. The two men thrust into her, with Jim's hands cupping her tits, and she came soon from the attention. Two men were such a nice treat.

As she came, Jim grunted and filled her mouth with cum. Tyler kept thrusting for a few more minutes, but then he exploded as well.

She lifted up until she was kneeling in the bed.

"Okay, you won that bet. But I still think the 49ers are going to come back. Want to go double or nothing?" The two men gaped.

"Uh, sure, love," said Jim first. "What's your bet?"

She grabbed her ass cheeks and slowly opened them. "If you win, you both get to fuck me here and we see where the day goes. If I win, I go home."

Tyler and Jim looked at each other. "Hell, yes!" She smiled. Everyone knew the 49ers weren't going to win this game.

* * *

This was shaping up to be a great apartment, she thought the Friday after her threesome. Tuesday night she had fucked Bill again, and last night she had fucked Jim. He was a spanker, it turned out, and she had cooed and moaned as he had smacked her ass.

Time for Henry. Sweet-looking kid. Down the hall she went, in a short, silky robe. Knock, knock.

He opened the door and grinned.

"Well, this is a nice surprise." He didn't actually seem surprised.

"Sorry to bug you, but I'm making some, uh, magic brownies, and I'm out of sugar. Could I borrow some?"

He stepped aside. "Sure thing. Come on in."

The door clicked as he closed it. She turned around and started to talk.

"So I'm friends with Bill," he said, "and he told me something interesting about our new floormate."

So much for the act. "Oh?"

"I'm also friends with Tyler."

No act at all.

"Sounds like you're making the rounds on the floor." She shrugged and nodded. She was taken off guard. But as with the Tyler and Bill twosome, it sounded like it was going the way she wanted anyway.

"So you want some sugar?" She nodded.

"I'm making pot brownies," she added lamely. "You folks in Washington make it so easy to get all the ingredients."

"How about I give you your sugar and you come back with some of those brownies for me?"

"Okay."

"And before I get you the sugar, how about you take off that robe for me and we can see what's underneath."

This wasn't going to take any work at all. She undid the knot on her robe and shrugged it off her shoulders. Underneath, she wore flower-print bikini panties and a matching bra.

"I was hoping you wouldn't be wearing a bra. Bill says your tits are amazing."

"That's doable. You drive a hard bargain."

"I think I only have what you need. I'll be out after that."

"I think you're right; you do have what I need." And she unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. She walked right up to him. "Well? Was Bill right?"

He reached up and began to feel her breasts. "I would say so." She smiled.

"Here's the deal, then. You kneel down, fuck me with those beautiful tits, let me cum on them, then you get your sugar. You make your little brownies and come back." He paused. "Wearing less. And then we fuck for real."

"Or, I titfuck you, get the sugar, bring you back to my apartment, wear way less, and we enjoy ourselves while the brownies are baking. I love licking batter, you know." She reached a hand to his cock.

"Okay, I can do that."

"I thought you could." She knelt down and unbuttoned his pants. She pulled them down. Not too long, but nice and thick. She lifted his cock and cradled it between her breasts. She slowly began to move them up and down to stroke his cock.

"Oh, yeah. I want to fuck those tits, whore." She grimaced, stopped, and stood up. He looked confused. She kissed him, and then she put a finger on his lips.

"You can talk dirty all you want. But you don't call me whore. Or slut. Or cunt. Or bitch. Or anything that sounds like you're shaming my sexuality. If you do, I leave. And I cross you off my potential fuck buddy list. Change your language or just listen to Bill and Tyler tell you about me. Got it?" He looked stunned.

"Uh, okay. I just. I don't know."

"It's what you've heard watching porn. I get that. Now you know I don't want to hear it. And here's a tip: most real women don't either."

"Uh, okay. Yeah."

She smiled and kissed him again. Then she slid down his body. "Now. Where were we?"

She began to massage his dick again, letting it slip between her full breasts. If she had known she'd be doing this, she would have lubed her chest up. Given his panting, it wasn't a big deal. Still. He was chafing her a bit. He got harder and harder, especially when she gave his cock little kisses as it thrust up between her tits. Suddenly he pulled away and wrapped his hand around his cock. He began stroking it quickly as she leaned back.

A shot of warm cum hit her tits and then he suddenly shifted. She closed her eyes as a shot flew at her face and landed on her cheek. She scraped it with a finger and sucked her finger clean as she looked at him.

"Holy shit, that was hot."

"How about that sugar, stud?"

He got her the sugar — he had plenty — and pulled up his pants quickly as she slid on her robe. They peeked into the hallway and then scampered to her apartment.

"Have a seat," she said. She slid off her robe, and he disrobed, sat down, and spread his legs. "Not yet," she smiled. She put an apron on, leaving her panties on as well, and proceeded to make the brownies batter. "Oh, oops," she said, turning with a glass canister, "looks like I do have sugar after all. But a deal's a deal, right?" He nodded.

She bent over and pushed the brownies into the oven, wiggling her ass as he watched. She brought the mixing bowl over to the couch.

"I love licking batter off my fingers," she said. "But I think this batter needs a bit of spice." She began

stroking his cock. Then she leaned over and slid it into her mouth. He moaned as she bobbed up and down. when he was rock hard, she motioned for him to stand up. She knelt down and put the bowl under the head of his cock.

Then she began to stroke. It didn't take long. He exploded into the mixing bowl. She set it on the coffee table, smiled, and scraped some of his cum out with her finger. She stuck it in her mouth and sucked it clean, just as she had done before. But there was lots more cum in the bowl. Without saying a word, she looked at him and kept plunging her finger into the bowl, bringing it up with a mix of semen and brownie batter. By the time she had finished, he was already getting hard again.

"I wonder if those brownies will make me so high I'll want to be fucked in the ass," she said.

"God, I hope so," said her evening lover.

"We'll find out soon enough," she said.

12