The Fighter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you like it bitch." Tyrone told Cassie.

The dirtier he talked to her the more she got turned on.

"Oh yes I love your big black cock." Cassie told Tyrone.

A moment later he pulled her up and carried her over to the bed and laid her down on it.

Tyrone then got on top of her, getting in between her now spread legs.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you." Tyrone told her.

By this time Cassie had forgotten all about John and all she wanted now was to get fucked.

"Oh yes, fuck me with that big cock of yours." She said.

Tyrone took a hold of his cock and placed it up against her pussy. And then a second later he just shoved it in.

"Oh goddddd." Cassie screamed out.

"Yeah bitch." Tyrone said as he began to fuck her.

He was slamming his black cock in and out of her.

It was a hot scene, this huge black man on top of this white woman.

"Oh yes oh yes, I cumming." Cassie couldn't believe it, she had never had an orgasm before when a guy had fucked her.

A few minutes later Tyrone flipped Cassie around and got up behind her. He then shoved his cock into her pussy from behind.

Cassie was moaning like hell.

Tyrone was pumping her pussy hard.

Then a moment later he pulled out.

"Get up here bitch." He told Cassie.

Cassie turned around and got her face up to Tyrones cock. He was pulling on it in front of her face.

"Open your mouth." He grunted.

A second later Tyrone shot his load. He spurted wad after wad of cum right in her face. He got his cock down close to her open mouth and she took a lot of sperm right inside her mouth.

Cassie swallowed all she could. She had never had cum in her mouth before much less swallowed it.

Tyrone soon stopped cumming. Cassie took his cockhead into her mouth and sucked it clean.

"That's a good slut." Tyrone grunted.

"You liked that didn't you." Tyrone asked.

"Oh yes, I never thought cum could taste so good." Cassie said.

That night all Tyrone and Cassie did was fuck.

John on the other hand laid home in bed thinking about his sweet wife Cassie.

"She probably wouldn't allow Tyrone to sleep with her." John thought to himself as he went to sleep.

Two days had past and John was driving over to Tyrones to give him some papers to sign.

John took the elevator up and knocked on his door and went inside.

He looked around but there were no sign of Cassie or Tyrone.

"John, you have some papers for Tyrone." Jermaine said.

"Yes, here." John handed them over to Jermaine.

"Have a seat while we wait for Tyrone." Jermaine told John.

John sat down and soon he began to hear some noises coming from Tyrones bedroom. It actually sounded like people moaning.

"That couldn't be Cassie." John thought to himself.

John looked over at Tyrones two friends who sat in the next couch. They were grinning at him.

Then John heard a female voice scream.

"It sounded like she screamed oh my god or something like that." John thought to himself.

"Maybe it was Cassie." He thought to himself.

5 minutes later the door to the bedroom opened and Tyrone came out wearing a robe.

"Well hi John." Tyrone said.

"Hello." John said.

"These papers are ready for you to sign." Jermaine told Tyrone.

"Ok."

"Well John that wife of yours is one hot slut. She just can't get enough of black cock now that she has had a taste." Tyrone told John.

John felt humiliated by what Tyrone said but he didn't know what to say. He now knew that it was Cassie in the bedroom and that she had just fucked Tyrone.

Tyrone signed the papers for John.

John then heard someone walking in Tyrones bedroom and he turned around to see who it was.

He only saw a glimpse of a naked woman walking in the bedroom and then he heard her say something.

"I'm just going to take a shower." The woman said.

John recognized the voice. It was Cassie.

"Well that was the last paper, so you can go now." Tyrone told John.

"Ok." John said.

John got up and walked over to the door. And just as he opened the door he heard Tyrone say something to one of his black friends.

"Why don't you go and help Cassie in the shower." Tyrone told his friend.

"Glad to." His friend said.

On the way home John thought about what had happened. Not only had Cassie been fucking Tyrone, she had most likely been sleeping with all of them.

It went two more days and John had to go to Tyrones again.

This time when John came up to his apartment Tyrone was sitting on a couch in the room.

"Hi John." He said.

"Hi."

"Here's the papers." John said as he gave them to Jermaine.

"Well sit down." Tyrone said.

John sat down across from Tyrone.

"Hi Cassie, why don't you come over and sit down." Tyrone told Cassie as she came into the room.

Cassie walked over and sat down next to Tyrone.

Johns eyes flew open when he saw what she was wearing.

Cassie was wearing a very skimpy bikini. A small light green top and a matching thong.

Cassie smiled as she gave Tyrone a kiss.

"Hi John." Cassie then said.

"Are you ok." John asked.

"I'm just terrific." She said smiling.

"I just can't believe this ex model married a wimp like you John." Tyrone said.

John said nothing.

"Just look at her body, these sweet legs and these firm tits." Tyrone said as he squeezed Cassies breasts.

Johns face turned red with jealousy.

"And not to mention her tight pussy." Tyrone said as he slid his hand down inside of her bikini thong.

John looked at Cassie as she started to moan.

"But you know what she does best John." Tyrone asked John.

John didn't respond.

"Well why don't you show him Cassie." Tyrone said.

"Ok." Cassie said with a big smile on her face.

Cassie reached over and unzipped Tyrones pants and then pulled out his huge black cock.

John couldn't help but to look at his wife as she got her lips around his cock and started sucking.

John felt so humiliated, this was a woman he loved who was sucking on this black mans cock.

John was just about ready to leave. He started to get up when he was pushed down on the couch. It was one of Tyrones friends who stood behind John.

"You're not leaving just yet, are you." Said Tyrone.

"Ahh, she can really suck cock." Tyrone then said.

Cassie was bobbing her head up and down on Tyrones cock. She was making these loud slurping sounds.

"Tell your husband what you love to do Cassie." Tyrone said.

"I just love to suck big black cocks." Cassie told John.

Tyrone then laid his hand on Cassies head.

"Ahh yes." He started to grunt.

Tyrone was cumming. John could see some white liquid coming out of Cassies mouth as she sucked on his cock.

"Ah god, you are a good slut." Tyrone told Cassie.

"Thank you." Cassie told him.

John couldn't believe his eyes. His wife Cassie had let this man cum right into her mouth and she actually appeared to have enjoyed it.

"Why don't you give your husband a kiss before you wash up Cassie." Tyrone told her.

Cassie walked over to John and gave him a big long kiss on his mouth.

John was shocked at what she had just done. Cassie then went into the bathroom and washed up. She then walked out of the apartment.

"Have fun in the pool." Tyrone said.

"I will." She told him.

"Well here's your papers, you can leave now John." Tyrone told John.

As John walked towards the elevator he looked into the pool room through the glass windows, and there he saw Cassie in a small pool along with two other black guys.

And she had already removed her bikini top.

Later when John was driving home, all he could think about was Cassie. How could she sleep with all of those guys.

And even worse, she appeared to like it as well.

For the next couple of days John wondered about all the things that Cassie was doing at Tyrones.

It had now gone a week since he dropped her off at his place. And today was the day that John was driving over to Tyrones to pick her up.

When John got up to Tyrones penthouse, he knocked on the door and went inside.

And there in the middle of the room stood Tyrone, Jermaine and his two friends and they were all naked.

Cassie was also there, but she was dressed and she was giving all of them a long kiss good-bye.

"Hi honey, I'll be right out." Cassie said.

"Ok, I'll take your bag." John told her.

A few minutes later Cassie was on her way out.

"Well we'll see you on Thursday Cassie." Tyrone said to Cassie.

"I'll be here." She told them.

In the elevator down John asked her what he had meant.

"Well honey, Tyrone is having a small party on Thursday and he's invited me to come." Cassie told John.

"You're not going are you." John asked.

"Of course I am." She told John.

"But you don't have to, he has had you for a week and now you don't have to be with him anymore." John told Cassie.

"Well honey, sometimes I just need to have a real man take me." Cassie said.

"But." John said.

"No buts, from now on I'll be going over to Tyrones a couple of times a week." Cassie said.

John just looked down and reluctantly nodded ok.

"And you know what, I think he's going to take me up the ass the next time." Cassie told John with a smile on her face.

A week later John happened to see Tyrone talking to Thomas. The guy who had ripped off him off.

And the same week John found out that Tyrone had hired Thomas to get him to steal and invest in that fake company, so that Tyrone could have his way with Cassie.

12