The Finca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly remembering the door, I took a break and spoke.

'Claire! The door!'

'Let them see - I don't care and I don't think Judy or Tim would either judging by this afternoon!'

Claire continued giving me a blow job, sweeping up and down my stiff shaft in long, even strokes, flicking her tongue over the tip each time she reached the tip. I buried my face between her wet lips and ran my tongue along the length of her swollen valley, before concentrating on her clitoris, standing proudly to attention for me.

My mind kept returning to the open door. Who was I to complain? I had always wanted to make out with Claire in public and up until now, she'd never agreed to take the risk.

I had always been excited by the thought of being watched - or of watching someone else - having sex and the thought that Judy or Tim might come along was enough to take me to the brink of my orgasm.

Feeling my approaching orgasm, Claire slipped one finger between my buns and gently rubbed the entrance to my anus. As she did so, I came. Claire wrapped her lips tightly around the base of my cock and swallowed every last drop of my come as she rubbed her pussy against my mouth. This took her over the edge and I lapped away at her fresh juices as she jerked under the power of her own orgasm. Spent, I let my head drop back onto the bed as Claire rolled off me. We lay there for a few minutes before the sound of someone approaching drifted down the corridor to our room.

Claire shot off the bed and closed the door quickly.

'I thought you weren't worried about someone coming?'

'Ha ha. Very funny.'

We cuddled up together on top of the bedcovers.

'Actually, I do like the idea of them watching us ...'

'Them? You mean Tim?'

'Yes. Mainly Tim, but also Judy.'

'Somehow I sense a "but" there somewhere.'

'Yes. The IDEA turns me on, but whether I could really go through with it, I don't know. I think I'd probably be embarrassed.'

'I probably would be too - maybe not - it kind-of depends on the situation and on how turned on I was.'

'Same for me. Like just now - I was so hot, I really didn't care if they came along, but now ...'

'Tell me about it. At the time it made me really hot - now, er ...'

'Anyway I don't think it's something we need to worry about too much.'

A toilet flushed and a door opened and closed. Tim or Judy was returning to bed.

'True. Come on, let's shower and get some sleep - I'm knackered.'

12