All Comments on 'The Fire at Enzo's'

by AJLuna

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm...I think I like!

Interesting so far. I hope we see more soon! 5 stars.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

this is a interesting story. cannot wait to see where it goes.

ArtofromanceArtofromanceover 12 years ago
Wow! May be your first submital here, but you exhibit the chops of being a very good long time writer! Looking forward to more

5 stars

PennLadyPennLadyover 12 years ago
Hmmmm

This is well-written, but I can't quite believe it. For one thing, Audrey simply isn't a very nice person -- good for Thalia for leaving. For another, although I realize no one is really at 100% on either side of the Kinsey scale, I can't buy that a confirmed lesbian just looks at one guy and is ready to change sides.

mariasmdmariasmdover 12 years ago
w

SO Audrey is not a lesbian?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
herp derp

um, in reaction to everyone being like "omg she's not really a lesbian"/and "omg audrey is not a nice person".

i believe that you are who you are, and only really you(yourself) understands that.

your sexuality (as with many other facets that make up our identity- pfft whatever THAT is) is something that can't be labelled/categorised and doing so i think just causes and brings on the dreaded llama of drama.

also there are some of us out there that just don't do the whole tactile thing(i will admit i am extremely tactile), and being in relationships with other people is about understanding the likes/dislikes of others and just dealing with it0,0 if you don't like it-well thalia did the right thing and leaving.

however i'm just making this point because i don't feel it's right that our actions are constantly scrutinised under the labels that people attach to us ("because it's easier, derp"). let's just be cool with ourselves and enjoy all these wonderful snippets of imagination(:

cool story, braaah~

AJLunaAJLunaover 12 years agoAuthor

I appreciate everyone's compliments! It's all really nice! Thanks! It is especially surprising since this is my first time writing.

I know some people don't think Audrey is very nice, but that's her flaw. I've read a lot of stories on here and I often find that the main flaw in many female characters is weakness or vulnerability. I'm not at all saying that women cannot be weak or vulnerable, but it really does get monotonous.

All the while, male characters are often portrayed as selfish and opportunistic. And, obviously not all men are that. I just thought it'd be fun to give these "male" traits to a female character.

And, I am currently working on my next post!

ccmioonccmioonover 12 years ago
like

like it cant wait for more

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
Oh my fucking god!

Just as it was getting good you stopped. I'm so dissapointed this story has a TON of potential & I'm sick of starting amazing stories only to find that the author didn't finish.

nerd4musicnerd4musicover 12 years ago
Very interesting start...

This story is promising. I love non-traditional heroines and Audrey is pretty anti-hero. I don't think she's unlikeable at all; she's nerdy, confident and a little cold-hearted but it's refreshing to see female characters with qualities that usually are delegated to males in typical stories. She was somewhat upfront with her intentions with Thalia, and yeah it was a little callous, but at least she was honest. So, well done.

My only concern is a having confident lesbian character suddenly develop an all-consuming attraction to a male. Not that it hasn't happened before in real life. I'm interested in seeing how you write their interactions. Looking forward to the rest. ~N4M

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 12 years ago
Great start!!

This is really different. I like the way you presented the characters. I like Audrey....can't wait to see where this goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous