All Comments on 'The Fire Within'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome Back!

I was worried that you had stopped writing. I have always liked your style. Thanks for coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We run on the same track..!

Amazing...just recently my wife and I went to a street dance in an area called the district. She and I wore as little as possible ...she only a T shirt and sandals And I ore a T shirt, sandals and some loose legged shorts. Neither of us wore anything underneath. As the night progressed and a few drinks we were in the crowd and she raised her arms around my neck with her back to me which exposed her from the waist down. I reached down to caress her pussy and she reached back to fondle my cock. It wasn't long until I bent her forward and started fucking her from behind. The crowd didn't mind a bit. By then I had her completely naked and we walked back to our vehicle with her carrying her T shirt. great fun isn't it.

DiannahDiannahover 11 years ago
4 stars

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
welcome back

I am also glad to see you back writing ... I have read your stories from the beginning.

thanks

melbclaymanmelbclaymanabout 11 years ago
It's been too long...

...since I read a story from Dee. Always fun, always immediate - you feel like you're there - and always sensual. Would that all women could lose themselves in the moment with unlikely partners!

Winzip042109Winzip042109over 10 years ago
Glad your back, please write more.

Dee and Steve, we love your stories.

Please write MORE...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

Really loved this story, it has the quality of taking you along with the action. Well done!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
A very erotic story

You have a gift within

bertnessbertnessover 2 years ago

Good story. But please, 'BATED breath. Bated, not baited. Baited breath would be something else indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous