All Comments on 'The Fire Within'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sensually depraved

This story knocked me for a loop. While it had some of the predictable features of most interracial stories her, it's safe to say that there probably aren't many stories like it. It's rough and nasty and not for everybody's taste, but I found Roxanne's burning desperation as erotic as it was depraved.

Roxanne wasn't trying to kid herself that her life wasn't shit and she was pretty much beyond the point of caring what this man might think of her. The shedding of that bathrobe, baring it all and risking being laughed at in hopes that somehow she still had it in her to interest a man, was incredible.

The image of this woman - and you painted her so vividly I can see her in my mind - NOT the typical centerfold woman but someone who could be the woman who rings out your groceries at the store or passes the collection plate at church, made it erotic for me. Roxanne is just a lonely and hurting woman who needs love and has no qualms about doing anything just to be held and loved. Ray was what she needed and she in turn filled a void in him. The sex is raunchy, primal and almost brutal.

Didn't mean to go on like this but it's been a while since I read something that caught and kept my attention like this one did. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ray

I know not all black man are blessed with hairy chests, but those who are are very sexy men. Give Ray a bit of chest hair between those muscular pecs, since Roxy likes to like armpit hair, she can do the same for Ray's magnificent chest. Waiting for Chapter 2.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I found this to be entertaining. I ain't even mad at their fetishes. As long as they are enjoying themselves thats all that matters.

I like a man with some hair on his body. I think its sexier then a totally hairless man. But I won't be licking no armpits.

MisterNaturalMisterNaturalover 10 years ago
Oh man!

This story pushed a lot of the right buttons for me and I love the idea that a woman could have a fetish usually attributed to guys.

james_38671james_38671over 10 years ago
nice

a man my wife would love to fuck i can tell , and be so hot to see them go at it

waiting for more of this one

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 10 years ago
Loved it

I think it's a damn good story even if it is probably a bit much for some people. I loved the desperation of the woman and also like the fact that the woman is just a regular middle aged woman, albeit a bit more open-minded than most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. After seeing my husband's hand working underneath his young assistant's skirt at a bar, I got, really pissed and walked off leaving him there, supposedly he was waiting for me. A gut kick for me, faithful for twenty two difficult years with him. I walked a few blocks found a noisy bar with some live music, dried my tears and ventured in, a mixed older crowd. A few kamikaze's in, dancing with anyone that wanted to dance, a stocky black man started dancing with me and when his hands were soon running over my full curves. When the band took a break and he offered to buy me a drink, he joined me for that kamikaze, followed by another. Needing some air we went out back and started making out, my hand stroked his cock thru his pants as he squeezed my nipples. Soon we were driving back to his place, I sucked my first black cock and he fucked me full of his cum, too back he was a one-cum wonder. I called a cab, got home before hubby arrived, claimed a migraine for skipping out on him but suggested he get naked. I sucked his pecker, once hard, he got behind me and I vocally urged him on until he also filled my pussy with his cum. I was lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous