The Fire Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's kinky," Roxanne said with a salacious grin. "I thought I was the only weird one in the room. You seem to be open minded."

"Hard to offend me," Ray suggested.

"Really?" Roxanne said, and after Ray nodded she reached down and grabbed him behind the knees and swung his legs over her shoulders while pushing upward.

"What you doing Roxanne?" Ray said, and when he felt her licking his balls he chuckled. "Oh, now I see."

"Not done yet," Roxanne said after sucking the sweaty nuts clean, and then she was pushing his backside even further up while telling him to spread his legs wide.

"Oh my word!" Ray howled as he grabbed the backs of his thighs. "You nasty girl!"

"Nasty good or nasty bad?" came the voice from the crack of his ass.

"You know the answer to that girl," Ray cackled as he felt Roxanne's tongue sliding over his balloon knot, and when she poked the tip of it into his anus and worked it in as deep as she could he squealed with delight.

"Shit - I'm hard again!" Ray was gasping after a minute, with Roxanne's hand just reaching around and discovering that just then, but when she started jerking the shaft Ray told her to stop.

"Climb on me babe," Ray said, and Roxanne climbed out from under him and straddled the monolith that Ray was hold upright.

"Oh man!" Roxanne cried out as she slowly lowered herself down on the meaty organ, impaling herself with Ray's massive manhood which was fully revived.

"Yeah - you got it girl. Ride me!" Ray said as he steadied Roxanne with his hands on her hips until she got rocking. "Oh man you look so sweet there with them tits swaying. Play with them for me."

"Like this?" Roxanne cooed as she cupped the pendulous globes and kneaded them while impaling herself even further down on the throbbing cock that filled her pussy.

"Oh yeah! That's so hot." Ray said as he thrust himself up into her.

"Oooh! Roxanne gasped.

"Lift your arms up for me, Roxy," Ray gasped. "That's it. Damn, those pits are sexy - so hairy. Run your hand though the hair. Yeah. That's it."

"You like that huh? How about this then?" Roxanne asked before twisting her head over to the side.

"Oh man. You gonna make me cum of you keep that up!" Ray cackled as he watched Roxanne licking her own armpit.

"Not yet you don't!" Roxanne cried out. "Hold it. I'm so close to cumming too!"

"Can't hold back..." Ray gasped as he closed his eyes and tried not to cum, but when he felt his tool get crushed as Roxanne came there was no stopping it as his cock jerked and spat inside Roxanne once more.

"Whew," Roxanne said as she held herself upright with her hands on Ray's chest.

"Your eyes are crossed," Ray declared as he laughed at sight of the thoroughly disheveled woman on his lap.

"Oh!" Roxanne gasped as Ray's cock slipped out of her, and as she gingerly climbed off of Ray for a second she feared that what was pouring out of her pussy was blood or something but it was just cum hanging like icicles from her pubic hair.

She looked at the bed which was a mess, with the mattress almost off the box spring and the sheets wet with sweat and everything else possible and then down at the man who had helped her cause the mess.

"Be back," Roxanne said, and after she waddled into the bathroom she looked at her reflection in the medicine cabinet and in the harsh light felt ashamed at the things she had done back in there.

"Penny for your thoughts," Ray said as he appeared in the mirror looking over her shoulder.

"You'd be getting ripped off," she retorted.

"I gotta go," Ray said as he nodded to the toilet.

"Go ahead," Roxanne said, and after he lifted the seat she came up behind him. "Need help?"

"Be my guest," Ray said as she took his cock in her hand and shook it while standing at his hip.

"This right?" Roxanne asked.

"Save the shaking for the end," Ray said. "Just skin it back a little and pull on it. Takes a while for me to get going these days."

"Feels like elastic," Roxanne giggled as she pulled it downward, and then a tinkle started and that soon turned into a torrent as his flow caused bubbles in the bowl. "Neat. Been so long since I held one of these that I forgot how much fun they can be."

"Uh, you can stop shaking it whenever you want," Ray said after she had wiggled and pulled long after he was done. "It's dead now for sure."

"Okay," Roxanne said as she reluctantly let go for his cock. "Watching that made me have to go too though."

"Can I watch?" Ray asked.

"Not much to see."

"There is if you stand up," Ray said. "Straddle the bowl and let her rip."

"Like this? Okay. Might take a minute. Not used to an audience," Roxanne confessed.

"Take your time."

"Here goes," Roxanne said as a little dribbled out, and then eventually her pee flowed freely while Ray smiled.

"Could you see anything?" Roxanne said.

"A little - here let me," Ray said as he took the toilet paper and dabbed it between her legs lightly. "I could have gotten a better look if I was down there between your legs."

"How..."

"I could lay in the tub and you could - you know?" Ray said. "You never do that to a guy?"

"No."

"I guess then that nobody has gone on you either?"

"No."

"Harmless. You pee on the guy's chest and then after that hey, you're in the shower already," Ray shrugged. "Just something I like every once in a while for shits and giggles, but it's not for everybody."

"You should have said something before I went," Roxanne said.

"You would have done that?"

"Gone on you? Yeah, I guess so. Don't know if I'm ready for the other but I'll do anything to please my man, especially when they make me cum like you did in there," Roxanne said.

"Kinda weird I know," Ray admitted.

"Look Ray, I just got done chewing on your armpits and licking your asshole," Roxanne said with a grin. "I can't make judgments on somebody else's kinks."

"Well maybe tomorrow after I get done work I can stop by again," Ray mused.

"I'd like that, if I'm healed by then," she said as her insides reminded her of what they had done, and not to mention her aching jaws.

"Be glad to take you out to eat," Ray suggested. "I know people might talk and all..."

"It wouldn't be possible for me to care less about what people say or think about me. Nobody's given a damn before so screw them."

"Maybe around 630 or so," Ray suggested. "Give me a chance to go home and..."

"No need. Come right after you're done work," Roxanne said. "You can have your shower later."

"Where have you been hiding girl?" Ray said while he put his arms around her.

"Been right here all along," Roxanne said as they embraced. "Waiting for you. I think."

***

thank you for reading

12