The First Foundation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing he learned though was not to fuck women that worked for him. He fucked one girl and she started coming late for work and would get cheeky with him. She also just took stuff without paying. He tried to shout at her, but realized that if you are fucking an African woman, she wont take any kind of shit from you. Especially if she fucks you good and she knows it. Dez told her if she wanted to date him, he would have to fire her. She said if he did, he would have to sponsor her. Dez had to pass on that fine pussy. She cast him nasty looks but once she had a new boyfriend and she wasn't fucking him no more, she became an exemplary worker. It was a lesson for the young man.

Trish was good at her business studies and enjoyed her lessons and did well. She also had her fair share of lovers at University. There were many young people on campus that were really enjoying their freedom, far from home. They were fucking around like nobody's business. The horny ones used to drink and watched porn together and have group sex. Girls were even eating girls. Trish fucked a couple of guys who had reputations for having big dicks and knowing how to use them and she also hooked up with several horny girls.

Unlike Dez though, she wanted to date and forget about him. She dated a couple of nice guys, one after the other, and they were cool and fucked her good. But they were not Dez, they were not the boy she had grown up with, the one her mom had married her to at the age of ten. The guys noticed that she had someone else on her mind. They would get it out of her and then dump her because they were proud and did not want to love a woman who loved another man. However, they were impressed with her bedroom skills and Trish always had a lover when she needed one.

After six months of separation, Trish drove home to Dez and found him in his dad's supermarket, in the office at the back. She told him that if he wanted her to, she would quit her degree and come back for she missed him. He said if she quit and came back, he would welcome her with open arms. She asked if he was missing her and he admitted it. Then she told him she wasn't quitting, but they were back together.

"But you said you would quit."

"I lied. I just wanted to see if you still loved me. You can come and visit and I will come and visit. I just have three more years to go. Chill out. Can you lock the door please. I think you have something that I have been missing a lot."

They fucked on the desk and they were so loud people could hear them in the supermarket. After that, they were back together. They were very happy, and each felt like a part of them that had been missing a while had returned. And they were back to fucking big time.

Trish suggested one afternoon as they lay in bed her hostel room at University, that they have a happy hour, where both could tell the other about their sexual adventures during their break up, and it would never be brought up again. Dez lied to her that he had had four girls in the six months, when they were actually six. But Trish wasn't dumb. She knew men well, therefore she figured that if he admitted four, there were probably twenty. Anyway, Trish became pissed as soon as Dez admitted that he had fucked other girls. Therefore, she told him spitefully about her previous lovers, giving him details of horny fucks. And she surprised him when she told him she and Paida had had lesbian sex and that she had fucked a couple of girls at University. Instead of just having a happy hour, they ended up fighting. Dez called her a horny bitch and shoved her away. She called him a dog and kicked him out of her room.

Trish got over her annoyance first, for her mom was one of two wives and she was used to men having more than one woman. She called Dez and could tell he was still pissed, like he had expected to dump her and she would just sit at home reading. She came over to visit him and he was sulking and looking at her like he wanted to kick her ass. He reminded her of a song from 2 Short they both liked, which went,

"Don't get mad Nigga now you wanna shove the bitch, Coz deep down yunno, you love the bitch!"

She started rapping it and he laughed heartily. She said, "You moron, you fucked around more than me, why are you pissed?"

He was still moody though, so sucked his dick to get him hard then she jumped on him and rode his snake. He suddenly rolled her on her back and fucked her furiously as if he was trying to erase the memories of her ex lovers from her pussy. If he was trying to punish her she must have misunderstood, for Trish bawled with pleasure and held her thighs wide open, begging him to fuck her harder, faster and deeper. When he finally exploded deep in her womb, he calmed down and she kissed him and stroked his head, smiling to herself, for she felt good that he was so jealous, though she didn't really care about the girls he had fucked.

After they recovered, she went down on him and feasted on his cock.

"I want you to do something that no man has ever done to me, I want you to cum in my mouth so I can taste and drink your seed."

Dez felt aroused and exhilarated. His cock hardened and he gazed intently at Trish as she sucked him and stroked him with both hands, devouring his cock with an appetite. She blew him for ages, purring and mewing, obviously deriving so much pleasure, until he exploded in her mouth and she drank him down greedily. She then told him that she insisted on at least one creamy, musky cocktail per fuck session. And of course, her salmon sandwich had to be devoured too.

She was soon guiding him coz she and Paida had been eating each other for a while now, and she knew much more about the art of pussy lapping than he did. She loved getting her pussy eaten and it was joy that she realized that he loved eating her. He ate her ravenously and finger fucked her so good and made her cum twice in fast succession. Then she wanted dick. So he fucked her and she fucked him back, and they fucked like dogs in heat.

Dez had her mouth now, but he wanted her hole. Trish told him to go to hell. It was like the thing with her virginity all over again. She liked it when he stroked it lightly, when he was eating her pussy or fucking it, sometimes, she even let him bury a knuckle in her, but that was it.

One afternoon, however, she got so horny but she had her periods. She started complaining that lack of sex was driving her crazy. She asked him to fuck her with a rubber but he refused, saying the bed would look like a blood bath. She got pissed. But he said, "What about the other hole."

She said forget it and blew him. But as she draped her lips over his thick, engorged dick head and felt his hot, throbbing shaft sliding pas her lips, she got even hornier. She jerked him feverishly and sucked him hard, making loud slurps in the back of her mouth and drooling copiously over him as she pulled on his fat sack. When he came hard, grunting and jerking and spurting thick, salty, hot, frothy cum into her mouth, she sucked and swallowed like she was possessed.

But as he finally sank back onto the couch, she was even hornier than before. She blew him again. Finally, she told him this would be the only time, and sent him off to go and get a bottle of baby oil from the shelf. She ran to the toilet to catch a quick crap, wiped and then washed her ass with water and put some perfume on it.

Then she returned to the office and lay back on the couch, ass hanging over the edge. She raised her thighs and spread them wide open. Dez slowly slid an oiled digit into her puckered hole and stroked her gently, sensuously. At first she was tense and embarrassed Then it started feeling good. Then she was loving it. When he put his thick cock into her, she screamed in pain. He kept it lodged in her till she relaxed and then started moving it slowly in and out as he stroked her clit. She started hissing and gasping and giving soft moans as it started to feel good. Then she started rolling her hips to meet his thrusts as she started relishing feeling his thick meat throbbing and moving in and out of her hole. She stared in disbelief, her face looking like a moron as she had her first ass orgasm. Now her ass was completely relaxed and she was feeling good. He pulled his cock out and oiled it again, then he entered her and it felt good. He grabbed her thighs and spread them wide and told her to stroke her clit as he fucked her harder. She went wild, and threw her head back on the couch, her hips pumping lustily as she twisted and tossed zealously, crying and uttering in tongues like she needed an exorcist. Dez pounded her ass hard and she screamed the house down as she came violently.

Dez and Trish loved experimenting and they had insatiable appetites for sex. They sucked and licked each other and fucked in any position they could think of, as long as the penetration was nice and deep.

Dez had one more wish. He kept asking her, "Wassup, hey, come on baby..." trying to fuck her and Paida together. At first Trish didn't want, for she feared Dez might like Paida more than her, for she knew that many men were trying to fuck her friend, and any guy she fucked would be running after her, crying, "I need you!".

"That wont happen baby. I mean, I fucked Paida before." That earned him an elbow to the side. "Come on. I would never leave you for her..."

She finally said she would let him, if it was fine for her to fuck Paida without him whenever she wanted. He agreed, straight away. Then she set up their first threesome and it was awesome. Paida became their playmate. They would fuck her together or separately. The joke of the whole matter was that Paida was dating some guy from the mine and saying she was a virgin. He had no idea that pussy and cock were the favorite items on her diet, for he would have dumped her. Dez realized that you could never trust a woman saying she was a virgin. It was something he pondered on as he drove his cock deep into Trish's palpitating, tight cunt and then pulled it out and offered it to Paida, who was sitting on Trish's face getting her pussy licked throughly. Paida feasted gladly on his meat as Trish tongued her hole. Both girls were moaning so sweetly.

Trish surprised Dez when the three of them were lying in bed, sweaty bodies intertwined. Nursing Paida's pretty face to her breast and stroking her hair, she asked him what he thought of marrying them both.

"Look, I know men will always want to fuck other women, especially a man like you. So, why hide it and pretend."

"You mean, you wouldn't be jealous if I married you and fucked other women?"

"If its just a meaningless fling, I don't wanna know. And if I have one, I wont let you know either," Paida and Trish giggled.

"But if you seriously like another woman, I wont mind, as long as its in the open, and I can have her too. If she wants your dick, she has to lick this pussy and worship it."

"May I?" Paida asked naughtily.

Dez had always thought polygamy was old fashioned, but he liked the idea. Big time. He had always envied the African chiefs of old, who had several wives and many children. Then the white man came with his church and stopped all of that, calling it primitive. How hypocritical, especially as prostitution was the oldest profession in Europe, and he had never heard of a European prostitute who had a policy of only fucking single men.

Chapter 10

Then disaster struck their country.

For the western World, it was just another African disaster, but for the small African country, it was just the same old shit. What should have been a blessing turned into a curse. The thing is, everything was moving along fine in a hot, generally insignificant, Southern African country. Everybody lived in peace, the health and education system was free, women were even given the vote before England and Switzerland did it. And then vast amounts of oil were discovered in a region of the country.

The French were the first to hear about it and they acted fast, whilst the Huns (Germans), the Brits, the Yanks and the Reds were still sleeping. The French were used to cheating, fooling, brainwashing and even murdering and raping African men for centuries; it was something with a long tradition in their culture. They had become rich and even won the world cup on the backs of Africans.

Now, they acted fast and invited all male members of the cabinet of Dez' African country, including the president, for a state visit. They rolled out the red carpet, greeted them with pomp and fed them all sorts of cheese and acted like their best friends, calling them Monsieur.

The Africans hadn't learned from history, they were too busy trying to be a part of the world community, instead of trying to kick the white men in the ass for the shit from the past like they should have. They didn't even make an issue of the fact that this illegitimate, frog eating spawn of Marie Antoinette and Napoleon, plus Pothos, Athos and Aramis, that was now come forth from the Bastille to kiss their cheeks like hos, was the same that used to whip their grandfathers and make them hoist Le Tricolor, put on khaki shorts and fight under some fat chap named de Gaulle against some German Hun called Rommel the Desert Fox, in a place called Egypt, can you believe?

But The French knew that a white man's best bait for trapping a black man was white pussy. So, in the night, they sent each African at least two hot, blond, sexy, scandalous, white hos that looked good and did anything for money. Like most white women, these trained whores loved dark meat, and the Frog Eaters even paid them good to get those nice, big, black cocks. I tell you, those hos fell upon the Africans and sucked dick, ate ass and took dick up the ass and a whole lot of other dirty shit. Now, these African guys had never fucked a white ho, but they were keen to, for every time they switched on the TV or watched a movie, they always saw some tall, slim, blond white chick. So they were eager for the white pussy big time, and these Frog Eating hos really blew their minds and fucked them blind. They exclaimed as these white girls did a lot of pig shit their wives at home would never, ever do. Not in this lifetime, maybe if they died and came back as a white or Japanese girl.

The African men were dazed. Then the fast talking Frog Eaters gave each guy millions of bucks on a Swiss account, saying, "From a good friend, just in case you ever need it, my friend."

The French mesmerized them with white ho pussy and bribed and fooled those Africans into signing them the exclusive rights to the oil fields.

Now, by the time the children of Adolf, and those of Cromwell, Benedict Arnold, Rasputin and Mao arrived, the French had shit sewed up and were even trying to sell the Africans their stinky cheese. The Pommies were pissed off the most for they said, "How can they! After we colonized, civilized and even introduced these buggers to tea and biscuits! Blimey, old chap."

Therefore, the John Bulls immediately tasked the son of Margaret Thatcher with finding a solution, no matter how many African lives it cost. He put together a team of white guys, I am talking real white guys, born to kill and raised to murder, the type that shot to kill and aimed to destroy, with no conscience. Killing on command in the third world was their business and business was good. These white boys were flown in over night, killed the president and installed some guy from that country that had been looking after old people in England as the new president and they called it a military coup. The story only came to light because the son of Thatcher got greedy and tried to cut costs and pocket some of the money, so the guys ended up getting caught by one Marxist Leninist African dictator. The son of Thatcher was arrested openly and let out of the back door secretly, after 12 minutes, and that was that.

(In case you are getting confused, Margret Thatcher's fat son did indeed hire mercenaries to go and murder the President of Gabon and replace him, but the dummy stole the money and the mercenaries were caught by Mugabe during a stop over in Zimbabwe, 2005. Look it up on the net)

The British were now in charge, for the new President they had installed, of course, gave them exclusive rights to oil and what not.

Now, the Frog Eaters were pissed, so they decided to invade the country, under the guise of stopping blood shed, like they had done in Senegal and they installed a new President, who gave them, of course, exclusive rights.

Not to be outdone, the Yanks sent some warships and war planes and took over the capitol city after they bombed it to dust. The Fries back pedaled to the peripheries, for even they feared the evil Nephews of Sam. The Nephews of Sam exiled the President to Central African Republic by night like they did to Aristides and installed an American governor.

The Germans called all white boys together and called a truce. The Huns, always good at planning evil and profiting from death, and with the experiences they had made from partitioning Africa in 1872, told their brothers,

"Listen guys, lets not fight amongst ourselves. Lets share the oil, and fan the flames of a civil war so we can all make even more money selling arms and military hardware to these Africans so they can kill each other and destroy their country and make us richer. This will ensure that these Niggers remain poor. A rich African country is something we really don't need. They are so strong, and thy have so many natural resources. We have to keep them down. By the way, don't forget to pay lip service to the next poverty eradication concert from Bono and Bob Geldof."

The other white boys saw that the Huns were right, as usual. Now, they sent their boys in to encourage war amongst the Africans and recruit Africans of low mentality, with bribery and brainwash talk. This was something they knew very well, for they had been doing it for ages in Africa, Latin America, Asia and Arabia, to ensure the white people stayed the dominant race on the planet. Now, the Africans in Dez' country had the blood of warriors and they were made emotional and swayed to war fare by the white guys lies and words of deception, for the pale face ones spoke with the forked tongue of a serpent. Arms of destruction were readily supplied, all of them made in Europe, and much fierce fighting took place.

The British armed part of the folk of the country and called them the "People's Revolutionary Army. They gave them generous loans, with which to buy arms, that had a very high tax and could only be spent on British arms. The Americans followed suit, and called the Africans they armed, "People's Liberation Army" and the French did the same, calling their group, "Pan African Redemption Council". The reds called theirs "Communist People's Army!" The white people ran about spreading lies and propaganda and turning the Africans against each other. The country was plunged into a serious, bloody, civil war.

Funny enough, the region around the oil was untouched by the fighting, for it was in Western control, guarded by some hired killers that wore blue helmets, were armed to the teeth and shot anything moving. Therefore, despite all the heavy fighting, the oil was pumped and delivered to the west and sold by Western companies for a profit.

The matter was brought to the UN. It was brought to a vote and the super powers vetoed whatever was voted on, for in the disunited United Nations, one vote from a White Man or an Asian in possession of many Nuclear bombs was equal to ninety or more. Finally, the superpowers pushed for sanctions and an arms embargo, so that they could make more money from the Africans, selling them arms through a middle man, at a higher price.

The Africans never saw a cent from the oil, for it went into buying war materials from the civilized world. If any African came up who wanted to bring peace, M15, The Yard, The Feds, The Agency or some other Western thug group had him assassinated. Finally though, the Chinese managed to bring one guy they supported into power. This guy was smart, he pretended to be a fried of the Brits, the Yanks, the Huns and the Frog Eaters until he came to power, even promising them they could steal African wealth at will and put the money in Switzerland and then impound it.