The First Foundation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came to power, the guy did an about turn on the White Guys (honkies, that is) and chased them away. He sold all the oil to China and became friends with guys like Chavez and Mahmoud. He became the only African President to speak out against the West and say they were destroying ad exploiting Africa and murdering its people systematically.

The West was pissed, because the truth hurts. In fact, the guy was so lucky. One Western Super power in particular would have just sent some guys to kill him, and they would have invaded the country with an army comprising of the descendants of slaves, river wading border jumpers, Columbus' descendants and some poor white trash. Fortunately for our African guy, that army was currently tied up in some mess in a country bordering with Persia, in something called The Iraqi Debacle.*

Therefore, the Nephews of Sam could not come and kick his ass, for they feared another humiliation, in Africa this time. But they imposed severe sanctions to destroy the economy, and armed a lot of rebels and insurgents to destroy everything, so that the whole black world would see what happened to an African that dared talk against The Man (any rich, powerful honky male or country).

As always, the Western Media just showed images of Africans fucking up and killing each other, so the brainwashed, ignorant citizens of their country could say, typical African.

Chapter 11

Now, as the civil war started in his country, Desmond was twenty years old. Like everyone else, he was perplexed and traumatized by the war. Everything had been cool and everyone had been happy, till oil was discovered. Now, the role of the White Boys was very obscure to him for they operated in the dark or came in the guise of well wishers such that the Africans only found fault with themselves.

Dez and Trish decided to leave the country as many people were dying. Trish was a German citizen on account of her dad and she could just go over. But Dez applied for a Visa and was turned down. However, he was determined to leave the dark continent for the land of civilization.

He decided to follow her by land, planning on reaching North Africa and then crossing to Italy and making way across to Germany to join her.

Now, Trish decided they should go and consult an Oracle. The Oracle lived in a big, modern house, but she conducted her business in a round, mud hut that was built at the back. Dez and Trish arrived at her house, took off their shoes, socks, caps and watches and switched off their cell phones. They joined a long queue that was before her mud hut, for many people were come from near and far to seek divination or healing.

Trish believed in Oracles but Dez did not. However, he liked things that had to do with magic and spirits, for they fascinated him.

When it was finally their turn, they were ushered into the dimly lit hut. They felt like they had gone two hundred years back in time, for the people in the room had nothing to do with the modern world outside. There were five people inside the hut, all dressed in traditional clothes. A young man played a drum, and three young women sang, clapped and danced to traditional tunes. The Oracle was a petite, mature woman, in her mid thirties. She sat on a mat and played the Mbira (a traditional Southern African instrument, look it up on the Internet, its hard to describe). She was dressed in beads and traditional clothes.

She was a small woman, but was surrounded by a huge aura. Her eyes were closed as she played her instrument, rocking her head to the music, sometimes making deep, loud growls, like lion. Dez and Trish sat on mats opposite her and waited and watched her for ages. sang and danced for ages. The atmosphere in the room enchanted them.

Suddenly, the Oracle roared very loud and the music was cut. The dancers sat down and they started clapping and saying words of praise to the Oracle. One of them motioned to Dez and Trish to clap as well. The Oracle shook violently and tossed her head, sending the beads tied around her head flying.

Then she became very still, gazing at her lap for ages. She opened her eyes suddenly and smiled at them.

"Hallo Mr and Mrs. How are you my grandchildren?" They greeted her back, clapping. She fixed her humored eyes on Dez.

"You don't believe in us, do you? You think this is just a farce, don't you?"

"Prove me wrong!" Dez said and Trish dug her elbow sharply into his side.

"Don't hit your husband, you daughter of the kneel less (whites)" the Oracle chided Trish humorously. Then she focused her eyes on Dez. Smiling, she told him about his parents and his siblings. "But you still don't believe me, I see. You are saying to yourself, "Ah, she probably knows my mom. Do you want me to give you private details..." He nodded. She began describing things that had happened to him that nobody knew but himself, as if she had been present. After a while he nodded, for he knew there was no way she could have known all those things. Even Trish did not know them. Then Oracle gave him a naughty smile.

"If you still don't believe in me, I will give you the name of every girl you have slept with, and the date. I see the first, the one who made you a man. Paidamwoyo, a small, beautiful Mermaid..."

"What! You slept with Paida!!" Trish gasped incredulously, for Dez had never told her he had once fucked her best friend.

"Relax. That was way before you two became friends."

"Relax my grand child. Its long ago. Anyway," she laughed heartily.

"Tell me about his other ones," Trish said. "He wont tell me."

"No! You don't have to. I believe you now," Dez said quickly, with a deep laugh.

"You are naughty, my child. You love women and they love you. You shall have many children."

"Shall we get married?" Trish asked.

"No!" The Oracle responded. Trish became sad. "But don't cry. Your souls are joined. You shall lose and find each other. That is all I will tell you, for the future is there to be discovered and lived. You are here because you must go on a journey, yet you hesitate. For you don't want to lose him. Go, he shall find you again."

"Eh, that is actually the reason why we are here," Trish said, impressed.

"My grand son, what we will now talk about concerns her and not you. You have many questions too, but you are not concerned about your future. You want to know about our people and our past. Therefore, you shall come and visit me like a friend and we shall talk in my house." She broke off and smiled. "My daughter is getting jealous. Don't worry, I am too old for him. Go forth my son, for what remains to be said is not for your ears." Dez clapped his hands and left the room.

Trish remained in there for half an hour. When she came out she was happy.

"What did she say?" Dez asked her as they walked to his dad's car.

"It was for my ears only," Trish retorted. "I will leave for Germany. I want you to apply at colleges there. You must come and join me there." Then she elbowed him sharply and laughed, "You rogue!"

"What was that for?"

"She said something naughty and nasty about you. But she was wrong, for I don't have sisters."

"What sisters? You only have brothers and your dad in Germany has no children!"

"Good. Coz if you would impregnate my sisters, I would kill you!"

They climbed into the car and drove off.

Trish made plans to leave. She called her dad and he promised to pick her up at the Airport.

Trish did not tell Dez that she stopped taking the pill. When they made love, she took his seed deep inside her womb for she wanted to take his child with her. After they made love one afternoon, she felt like something of cosmic dimensions had happened inside her. Her breasts began to itch and grow bigger and firmer soon afterwards. But when her periods came as usual, she decided it had been a false alarm. It made her feel sad and frustrated, for the Oracle had promised her that she would not be one but two people when she left.

Unlike Dez, who now firmly believed in the oracle, Trish decided that the lady was right in some things but wrong in others. For as the day for her departure arrived, she was not pregnant. And she knew that she had no sisters, for she had asked her dad on the phone and he had told her so. Well, no one was perfect.

They had a tearful parting, as Trish climbed into a bird of steel and left for another continent.

Dez started getting ready for his journey to Europe for the war was nearing the capitol city where he now lived. He was sad about leaving, but eager to see Europe, the Dreamland, the Paradise on Earth that he so in the Media so often and felt like he knew.

Note: * The Iraqi Debacle was a war resulting from conflicting religious beliefs. A bunch of white men went to Jerusalem, murdered some people and stole a book about a Man from Nazareth, who was, genetically speaking an Arab. They stole this book and the God it contained and made them theirs, and murdered a lot of people in their names. They also took this book to the Africans and said, "Let us close our eyes and pray," during which time they stole everything; oil, silver, art, gold, diamonds, women, men, Rock and Roll,... They made a lot of paintings portraying The Man from Nazareth as a Caucasian with blue eyes and blond hair and claimed that Simon called Peter, Paul, Judas and so forth, were also white Caucasians. The gist of this religion was that The Man from Nazareth was sired by a spirit and born of a virgin 2 000 years ago. He then walked on water, turned water into wine and then got murdered by the Romans, only to rise again after three days and go to a Kingdom in the sky. He would return and take those who believed in him to this kingdom, and everyone else would be burned in eternal fire with a lot of weeping and wailing and moaning and gnashing of teeth.

Now, the Arabs, a bunch of white men of a darker hue, who had darker hair and eyes, and larger noses and longer beards, built their religion around a Man from Mecca. The Man from Mecca fought many wars and killed many people and he also wrote a book. He claimed to have ascended to the Almighty one and gone through several chambers, and past Moses, and then talked to the Lord in person. This really annoyed the Honkies that had stolen the other book, and for ages, they went on Holy Crusades and chopped a lot of head off with their huge swords.

The followers of The Man from Mecca kept a white horse ready at his grave, for he was supposed to raise from the dead and lead the Arabs to war and world dominance. If you died fighting for The Man from Mecca, you would receive 60 virgins to fuck (spiritually I suppose). This made some of his followers eager to blow other people up with bombs tied around their bellies. There was however also another guy that everyone wasn't sure about, who was named The Invisible Imam, who was also supposed to play some kind of a role somewhere, but I am not so sure what.

The Caucasians and the Arabs could have waited till their dead guys returned and then seen who packed a meaner punch, The Man for Nazareth or The Man from Mecca, and if these guys could mess with the smiling, big fat man that the Chinese believed in. But these white guys (Caucasians and Arabs) started fighting and killing and murdering innocent people, especially in the city of Babylon, (Baghdad) for it was their main aim anyway.