The First Saturday Suck and Fuck Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived home, I tossed a salad for dinner, and flipped on the TV. Fell asleep watching some stupid movie, and woke up about 8:30am. Then I remembered the box which I had left in the trunk of my car. I walked outside, grabbed the paper, and then opened my car's trunk, and pulled out the box. When I got inside, I set the box on the counter, found a knife, and cut it open. Inside the box I found four pieces of rope, a blindfold, and a note. It said that I was to take off my clothes, unlock my front door, tie my ankles firmly to my bedposts, then tie one of my hands to the other bedpost. I was to put on the blindfold, and lie still for my gift visitor. So, I did all of the above, and except for my one remaining hand, was tied, blindfolded, spread-eagle, across my bed. The front door was unlocked and it was now almost 10:00am.

It was a little weird lying there naked, all tied up, and not being able to see a thing. But, it was also kind of exciting not knowing what was going to happen. A few minutes later, I heard the front doorbell ring, and then heard it open and close. I could hear footsteps approaching, and then felt a hand on my free hand. Then, I was quickly tied up, and a whisper in my ear said, "Hello. I'm your fifth First Saturday Suck and Fuck Club gift. Are you ready for me?"

I said I was, and then I heard a soft laugh. "We shall see." she said, "We shall see." We?

I heard a zipper open, and then heard another. I heard clothing fall to the floor, and then felt the tip of a feather swish across my cheek. "Uh oh." I thought. "This is going to tickle." The feather moved down across my throat, then across my chest, playing with my nipples. Then it moved south, and began to caress my cock and balls.

I could feel it tantalizing me, and my cock twitched. At the same time, a pair of fingers pinched my left nipple, and that's when my cock started to thicken. Then, my other nipple was pinched. The fingers slowly traced down my stomach, and began to caress my balls.

I felt the bed move on my right side, and then warm oil was poured on my cock and balls. Oh man, that felt good! The oil was gently smeared all over my balls, and then the hands began to stroke the length of my shaft. I hardened quickly; it felt really good. One hand on my cock stroked my up and down, while the other hand cupped my balls, and gently rolled them around. Suddenly, I felt my nipples being pinched again, and my brain registered that there were more than two hands on me! That meant there was more than one person working on me- see how quick I am?!! "Who's here?" I asked.

"I am. Roxy again. Remember me?" she said. Then the other one spoke and said, "I'm here, too. It's me, Bonnie. Remember me? We're this month's gift for you! Do you think you can handle the two of us?" Then one of them slipped the top of my cock into her mouth, and began to suck. The other one leaned down and took one of my balls into her mouth, and began to suck on that. She switched back and forth on my balls, lathering them up, sucking gently on each one, and then blowing on them. The shock of the warmth of her mouth, and the cool of her breath was tantalizing. My cock throbbed. They were giving me incredible head, and it was more tantalizing because I couldn't see anything- no distraction of seeing. So, I just decided to let it happen, and enjoy the moment. The two of them used their mouths on me, licking and sucking my cock and balls. I could feel myself drawing close to orgasm, and told them so. They paused for a moment, then I felt both of them place their mouths against the sides of my hard shaft, and together, they pumped my shaft up and down, pressing their mouths against me. My cock was pulsing with each run of their lips up and down, and in a matter of seconds more, I began to cum.

I could feel the cum squirt out of my cock, and lots of it landed on my chest. I didn't care where it landed, as it felt so good to release. Roxy and Bonnie both kept licking and pumping me, until I was completely emptied. I was breathing hard, but they had more plans for me. Bonnie took off my blindfold, and said I should enjoy the show. Then she leaned over and began to kiss Roxy. Roxy responded by kissing her back, and then the two of them really got into it. They were all over each other, fondling each others' pussys, pulling and pinching each others' nipples, moaning, and frenching each other. I could see their nipples harden and point out, and I could hear their pleasure sounds. It didn't take long for my cock to rise up hard again. I wanted stroke my cock, but I was still tied. So, all I could do was watch these two making love to each other, with my hard pole standing up in the air.

Bonnie was the first to notice, and she motioned to Roxy. "We seem to have gotten you all excited again. So do you want to fuck us now?" asked Bonnie. Before I could answer, she jumped on me, and slid her wet pussy down onto my pole. "Oh yeah, that feels good." she said. Then she began to ride me, slowly at first, lifting herself up so only the very tip of my cock was in her, and then slamming down hard, and holding me tightly with the muscles of her cunt. It was a great fuck, and I was feeling every contraction of her pussy. Roxy was sitting to the side and stroking her pussy, breathing very hard, and rubbing her clit. She looked like she was going to cum, too. I told her to untie my hand, and she did. I reached between her legs, and started to explore her pussy with my fingers. I pushed two into her, and then took my thumb, and rubbed the top of her clit. She gasped loudly, and then clamped her legs tightly together on my hand. Her whole body was shaking as her orgasm hit her.

That put me over the top, and I yelled, "I'M CUMMING!!!" and began to shoot into Bonnie's cunt. Bonnie felt the first blast of jism inside her, and she began to orgasm, too. She ground down against me, as I emptied my balls into her. I could feel my cum shoot out, and then again. It felt so good to cum in her, and her pussy responded by contracting and tightly milking my cock.

Roxy recovered first, and began to untie my feet. Bonnie reached over, still clenching my cock in her pussy, and untied my other hand. Then she leaned down and kissed me deeply. It was one of those slow, sensual, soul kisses that you never forget. With regret, she pulled away, and said, "You are truly amazing. You kiss like a god. I could lose myself just kissing you." The two of them got dressed, waved good-bye, and left me smiling, ready for a long Saturday morning nap.

FSSF CLUB MONTH SIX

Becky returned the next month. I opened my door that first Saturday morning about 11:00am and found her grinning up at me. "Thought I'd come by for another swim. Care to join me?" I nodded, and she bounced past me, straight through the house, and outside to the pool area. I followed her out, and watched as she pulled off my old T-shirt and shorts from her last visit. She had set down a small duffle bag, and she pointed to that and mentioned that she had remembered to bring some clothes this time. We both laughed at that, and then she asked if I liked her swim suit.

It was one of those sleek one-piece suits, like the racers wear, only this one was cut low in front and high on her hips. It was not a racing suit, but it made my heart race. The material was so thin, it might as well have been spray-painted on her. Her breasts were firm and full, and her nipples already were hard, pointing up and out, looking as though they were about to tear through the thin swim suit. I could see most of her breasts, as the cut in front splayed almost to her tummy. The suit covered half of her breasts, but half of each was tantalizingly exposed. She turned slowly, and I discovered that the suit was also cut very low in back, almost to the top of her ass crack. Most of her beautiful back was bare. I wanted to rub some more lotion onto that again!

The suit only barely-covered her ass, and I was getting hard recalling her last visit. She turned back to face me, walked close, and began to undo the tie of my shorts. She opened them, and pulled them downward, dropping them to the ground, and then, turned and dove into the water! I was standing there, semi-hard, as she broke the surface and waved at me. "Come in! What are you waiting for?" I dove in and swam over to her. She reached between us and found my cock, which she started to slowly stroke. "I think it misses me," she said. Her fingers on my cock brought me to hardness quickly. She pulled closed and placed my cock between her legs, and as she began to move her pussy back and forth on my cock, she drew my head down to hers, and kissed me deeply. Her kissing was a real turn-on, as she was exploring my mouth with her tongue, sucking gently on my tongue, and ravaging my lips. I could feel the hardness of her nipples against my chest. She said, "Bonnie couldn't stop talking about your kisses. I wanted to see for myself. Bonnie was right; you kiss like a god." Then she began to really make out with me. We were in water about to her shoulders, and kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. The whole time, my cock was trapped between her legs.

My hands found her breasts and I pushed the front of the suit apart to expose them. Her nipples were very pronounced, long and hard, and as we kissed, I began to pinch and pull on each of nipples. Her moaning began softly, but she grew more aggressive in her kisses, as I played with her tits. I took each nipple and began to roll them between my fingers, and suddenly, she orgasmed. She pulled back from my mouth, her eyes shut, and her head tossed back. I was squeezing her nipples hard, and her whole body was shaking. Her eyes flew open wide as another wave of pleasure hit her, and I could see the pure lust in her eyes. It was almost like seeing sparks flying inside her, as she came and came, in a series of little waves of pleasure. Finally, she begged me to stop, and just hold her for a moment. She fell forward in my arms, her head on my shoulder, her breath coming fast, as she came down from her high.

I could hear her breathing settle, and I took my hands, found the straps of her suit on each shoulder, and pulled her suit down. I took a breath, ducked under water, and pulled her suit to her feet. She stepped easily out of it, and then turned and swam toward the side of the pool. I followed her to the side, where the water was shallower. She had her arms on the side, and was resting her head on her arms. She looked over her shoulder at me, and asked, "Are you still hard?" I came up behind her, and rubbed my hard cock across her back and down her ass. She said, "Oh, I guess you are! If I recall, you liked being behind me. Want to fuck like that again?" Then she reached back, found my cock, and brought the hard tip to the entrance of her cunt. "Fuck me now." she said. I slid my cock into her, relishing the heat of her pussy. I held still for a couple minutes like that, me not moving. Her pussy flexed and I could feel the muscles clutching my cock, squeezing me, releasing, and then squeezing me again. Her pussy was working overtime, and I was responding now. My cock thickened more, and grew harder and harder. It felt like it was made of steel.

I started to pull back, and push in slowly, burying myself completely inside her. Her body was floating in the water, weightless, her head and arms still on the side of the pool. I pushed back and forth into her, as she worked her pussy over my hard pole. I could feel ripples against the sides of my cock; I didn't know what she was doing, but she was doing it better than I had ever felt before. Becky kept checking me out by glancing over her shoulder at me, and she could tell she was driving me crazy. "So... does my hot little cunt feel good to you? I thought you might enjoy some of those tricks. But, you know what? I'd really like to feel you pound into me again. I liked it when you fucked me hard and fast."

Well, I wasn't going to argue with that; I liked it hard and fast also. So I began to slam into her. Water was splashing up on her head with each thrust, and she was laughing, and telling me, "Go for it. FASTER! FASTER!" I pushed my cock into her, pulled out to the tip, and slammed it home again, over and over and over. We were both enjoying the fuck, then she said, "Stop." I halted my thrusting with my cock buried in her. She took one hand, and reached down between her legs, found my ball sack, and began to squeeze my balls. Her pussy began to flex and ripple again, too, and suddenly, I was exploding into her. She screamed and began to cum, too. My hot cum was shooting out of me, spurting and spurting, as she held onto my balls. I couldn't believe how intense it was; I pushed into her as hard as I could, and kept shooting out my cum into her incredible cunt. She was pushing hard back against me, and thrashing about as I shot cum deep into her.

My knees started to give out, and I was completely spent. My cock slipped out of her, and she turned around and pulled me to her. "That was very fun! I could feel your cum each time you shot into me! You are incredible!" She kissed me deeply, and then brushed my hair back off my face. "We really should go swimming more often." Then she climbed out of the pool, pulled a short sun dress out of her bag, and slipped it on. She was beautiful. She waved goodbye, and as I stood there in the pool, she walked out the side gate and left.

FSSF CLUB MONTH SEVEN

Suzanne had been over several times the past month, and we had enjoyed several really good "benefits" sessions. It was incredibly hot to tell her about my FSSF Club experiences, and watch her get turned on. She and I often replayed them between us, or got so horny talking about them, that we literally ripped each others' clothes off and fucked like crazy wherever we were, as soon as possible. We'd run from several restaurants to fuck in the car in the parking lot, or once pulled over onto a dirt road, and fucked there. We'd try to make it to one of our beds, but sometimes, it was just too far away. Our sex life together just kept getting more fun, and more exciting. Suzanne mentioned that this coming month was going to be a little different; that I should just go with the flow, and enjoy.

She didn't have to tell me that, as I had really begun to look forward to these special Saturday gifts.

So, the first Saturday of the month rolled around again, and this time, when I heard the doorbell, I opened it to find Roxy standing there in a white tennis outfit, and carting a larger suitcase. "Could you help me carry this into the den?" she asked. I picked it up and followed her inside. She opened the case to reveal a folding table, which she began to set up. "It's a massage table. Today, you are going to get a massage." I helped her set up the table, and then she said, "You need to get your clothes off, and climb on the table, face down. I'm going to warm the massage oil, and be right back. Oh, by the way, the hole at this end is for your face; the hole in the middle is for your cock."

She smiled as she saw my eyes widen. "I'll be right back. Be ready." she said.

So, I stripped down, and climbed up onto the table, It was actually comfortable. The face hole allowed me to lie down fully without mashing my nose, or having to turn my neck, and the hole for my cock kept my balls and cock from being crunched under me. I thought that maybe this wasn't too unusual after all; the table design kind of made sense. I stretched out comfortably, and waited for Roxy to return.

Roxy came back, humming a little tune, and slowly poured some warmed massage oil onto my back. She began to work it into my shoulders, and down my arms, and lower back. It felt wonderful. I was beginning to really relax, as she worked on my muscles. "I'm going to put some oil on your backside," she said, "and then on your cock. Just enjoy." I could feel the oil dribble on my ass cheeks, and start to run down my crack. She worked the muscles of my ass cheeks, and then with her hands, signaled for me to part my legs a bit. As I spread my legs apart, she began to massage the oil onto my ball sack. My cock responded immediately and I was glad it was poking down through the table, rather than jammed under me. Suddenly, I could feel Roxy grasp my cock, and she began to oil it up. I was very hard, and she was running her hands up and down my shaft, pumping me to steel hardness. Then I felt her pull my balls down, and I felt something clamp around my genitals. When I tried to sit up in surprise, I found that I couldn't- my cock and balls were clamped into the table. "Just relax," she said, "I'm not going to hurt you. This is going to feel really good. Just enjoy." Then I felt her gently stroking my balls and cock, and again, I became very, very hard.

I heard the noise, but couldn't quite place the sound. Then, I recognized it: it was a vibrator! Roxy leaned close to my ear, and whispered, "I'm not going to hurt you. Just enjoy." Then I felt more oil drizzle down my ass crack, and then felt the tip of the vibrator on my ass cheek. She was massaging me with one hand, and running the vibrator around with the other. She moved it to my crack, and slowly brought it to my asshole. The sensations, as she held it against me, shot through my body. I could feel extra blood rush into my cock, and I could feel it steeling up. She said, "This is a very small, thin vibrator, designed just for this. I'll go slowly." Then she pushed it gently against my asshole. "Just relax." she said. I unclenched my sphincter, and she very gently pushed it into my ass, stopping every few millimeters to let me adjust to this intrusion. Finally, it was inserted all the way. It felt huge to me, but didn't hurt. It was a new sensation, and I realized that I could feel its vibrations deep inside me, and it was very exciting! I told Roxy that this felt good, and she said, "I know. I use one all the time!" I felt her spread my ass cheeks, and then she turned the dial on the vibrator. It began to pulse and vibrate at a much higher pace, and then taper almost off, then rock back full blast, all by itself. I was going crazy with the feelings.

Roxy sat under the table and faced me. I could look down and see the lower part of her body, but nothing above her waist. Her tennis skirt was so short that it no longer covered her as it did while she was standing, and I could see her bare pussy. No panties! Her pussy lips were swollen, and her pussy was open and dripping. She was as turned on as I was! Then I felt her hands again on my cock. She took her fingers of one hand and played with my balls, flicking them gently, rolling them between her fingers, and softly teasing them. Her other hand, well-oiled, was stroking my cock for all it was worth, pulling down almost to the very tip, then pushing up to the root. It was very instense, and combined with the vibrator working its magic in my ass, I knew that this was going to be an orgasm I would never forget. The vibrator humped into me, on and off, fast and slow, pulsing and sending its mini shock waves throughout my ass. Her fingertips on my balls were exquisite torture, and her oiled hand pulling and stroking down my cock was all beyond my control. I was consumed by these sensations, and all I could see was this open, wet pussy below me.

I yelled to Roxy that I was very close to cumming, and she said, "Go for it! I want you to cum in my mouth!" That was all it took, and I could feel my balls tighten, and the hot cum begin to churn. Roxy replaced her hand with her warm, wet mouth, and as she sucked the crown of my purple cock, I began to explode. It felt like my whole insides were gushing out my cock! I felt like I was coming gallons- I spurted into her mouth, and she kept sucking it down. Her hands squeezed my balls, and the vibrator was pulsing full speed inside my ass. I shot hard into her, and again. She laughed, and then I heard her gasp. She dropped one hand to her pussy, and began to finger her clit ferociously, and I could see her pussy clamp and pulse, and then squirt her juices, too. That totally blew my mind, and I shot another load. I couldn't believe the sensations, the intensity of them all, and my cock and balls kept exploding, as a spurted rope after rope of hot cum. I didn't think it would ever stop- I hoped it wouldn't. "OH FUUUUUUCCKKK!!! I AM CUMMING!!! OOOOOOHHHHHH!" I was yelling and spurting cum, and she was sucking down every drop! I was seeing stars and fireworks, and thought I was going to die from pure intense lust pleasure.