The First Saturday Suck and Fuck Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both crashed at the same time, exhausted by the fierceness of our mating. we sat there holding each other for several minutes, until our hearts calmed down, and we could breathe again. I helped her out of the tub, and we showered together, holding each other under the sting of the shower's spray. We dried off and then both fell asleep together on my bed. I slept like a dead man, and when I awoke, she was gone. Again, tied to my dick with a pink ribbon, was another one of those cards: "This was your 9th First Saturday Suck and Fuck Club gift." Oh yeah.

FSSF CLUB MONTH TEN

I'd had a few too many Friday night, and had way overslept this first Saturday morning. But no one had rung my doorbell, or so I thought. I went out to get my paper, and as I returned to the house, there on the front door was posted this note: "Sorry I missed you. If you wake up, bring your racquetball stuff and meet me at the club on 5th." It was signed, "Roxy."

Well, I had almost blown the gift! I quickly packed my racquet and gloves, and hopped over to the new racquet club. When I got there, I found her sitting in the lounge. My kind of racquet club, I thought. Nice facilities and very nice bar! Roxy jumpe up, and said, "Glad you could make it. Come on, I reserved a court in 5 minutes. Didn't know if you would show or not." We checked in, and ran for the locker rooms, changed, and then met on court Four.

This was the training court, so had no glass and no windows- people learning the game didn't like folks laughing at them when they were first trying. We stepped inside, and Roxy locked the door.

"I'm going to whoop your ass for standing me up this morning. I had to cancel a date this afternoon, because I promised Suzanne I wouldn't let her down on her First Saturday Suck and Fuck Club gifts for you. Now, get set, because you are about to have this hot woman kick your ass!" I set, and she served, nearly taking off my head. I knew I was in serious trouble here; this gal was one very good racquetball player. I was good, but she was VERY good. It was going to be an interesting match.

We played for about an hour, and I was even only one time at six. From there, she pulled ahead, and cleaned my clock, the final score 21-8, hers. She walked up to me, pulled me by my shirt close to her, and planted one super hot kiss on my lips. "Now," she said, "get showered, and we'll see what happens next."

I headed to the locker room, and noticed that the place was empty. Not much business on a Saturday afternoon. One of the guys at the front desk mentioned that there was the big state football game today, and he figured everyone was attending that. I figured he was right, and headed to the lockers. I stripped down, wrapped a towel around my waist, and headed for the showers. I hung up my towel, stepped into one of the shower cubicles, and turned on the water. I closed my eyes, enjoying the hot spray, when suddenly their was a body pressed tightly against my back. She said, "Just be quiet, and enjoy this." I knew it was Roxy, and wondered what she was doing in the Men's locker room. But, hey, I wasn't going to tell! She reached around me, grabbed the bar of soap, and started to lather me up. I stood there as she soaped up my hair, my neck, and then my back. She knelt down and soaped up my legs. I was thinking that this was pretty cool, and I was starting to feel my cock rise. She reached around me from behind and soaped up my chest, working her way down. Her hands took hold of my cock, and she lathered it up, too.

I could feel her nipples pressed hard against my back, and then she began to wash me. She lathered up my cock, and began to stroke me from behind. My cock got very hard very quickly. She laughed and continued to tease me. Her soapy hand clenched my cock tightly, which felt incredibly good, and as she squeezed, she pulled down and away, then, still clutching me tightly, pushed all the way back to my abdomen. "Oooooooo," she said, "You're so smooth. I forgot that I heard you shaved now." She knelt behind me, and reached through between my legs, and grabbed my balls. Then, while squeezing and rolling my soapy balls in her one hand, she pulled down and stroked my cock with her other. I was a hard as a rock, and very close to cumming.

Suddenly, I heard a couple guys talking, and heading this way. I could see them hang up their towels and step into adjacent shower cubicles. The walls were about shoulder height between us, so they had no idea that Roxy was between my legs, stroking me to a climax. She had heard them, too, and when I looked down in a panic, she had just winked and smiled, and took her finger to her lips, shushing me. I said "Hello" to the other guys, and pretended to be soaping up, just enjoying a nice hot shower. But Roxy thought this was incredibly exciting, and proceeded to work me hard. She was bound and determined to make me cum while the other guys were right there. I steeled myself, tried to think about football, new cars, or whatever, to distract me.

Roxy figured that was what I was doing, so she stepped it up a notch. She pulled my legs apart and scooted between them, still working her hand up and down on my raging hard cock. Then she took the soap, and started to lather me again, up and around my balls. Suddenly, I felt her finger at the entrance to my ass. She wasn't! Oh yes, she was! She had soaped up my ass, and was now gently but firmly working her finger inside. I was about to tell her to stop, when the guy in the next shower asked me who I thought would win today's football game. Geez, I didn't even know who was playing, and at the moment had a hot redhead stroking my cock with one hand, and my asshole with the other. I told him that I hoped the Lakers would win, and when he gave me this stunned look, I laughed and pretended to be making a joke. He laughed, too, but turned and resumed the conversation with his buddy.

I could feel Roxy's finger all the way in my ass, and then she started to press on my prostate. Oh man, it was all I could do to keep from yelling out loud. She was stroking me inside and out, and then she lifted herself up enough to take one of my balls into her mouth. That did it- my cock exploded like a cannon, and I was shooting sperm all over the shower stall. She held my right nut in her mouth, squeezing it between her lips and licking it with her tongue. My cock kept erupting. As she fingered my asshole, and stroked my cock, I had to put my hands out to steady myself. The guy next to me asked if I was all right, and I was startled, but said, "Yeah, just felt a little faint for a second. I'm okay now." He shut off his shower, as did his buddy, and they both left. Meanwhile, Roxy was still milking my cock and still frigging my ass! She pulled her finger out of my asshole, and then gently squeezed my balls with that hand. I didn't have another drop of cum in me; I was completely drained, and could barely stand up. She stood up, pushed me to the side of the shower, and rinsed herself off. She walked past me, grabbed my towel, wrapped it around herself and left, back to the Womens' locker room. I was still standing there in the shower trying to recover. That lady knew how to make a man explode. I smiled at what we had just gotten away with, and went and got dressed.

Outside, tucked under my windshield wiper, was the card: "This is your 10th First Saturday Suck and Fuck gift." I laughed, and hopped into the car. As I pulled up at home, there was Suzanne, leaning against her car in the sunshine. She asked me where I had been, and I pulled out the card. Her eyes grew wide, but then she licked her lips and pulled me toward the house. "I want to hear all the details. Every single one. NOW!" I knew that this was going to be a great afternoon.

FSSF CLUB MONTH ELEVEN

Bonnie called me Friday evening to make sure I wasn't going to stand her up like I had Roxy. I assured her I would not. She arrived promptly at 10:00am the next morning, the first Saturday of the next month. I had left the door unlocked, and yelled for her to come on in. I sitting in the kitchen nook, enjoying a strong cup of coffee, when Bonnie strolled in. She had on a crop-top T-shirt that barely covered her breasts, and a low-slung jean mini-skirt, that barely covered her ass. She stopped a few feet away, and did a quick spin around. "So... how do I look?" she asked.

"Hot. You look hot. You look like a woman who wants to fuck." I said.

"Yes," she replied, "I woke up horny, and I don't want to waste any time. I want to fuck, and I want to fuck right now!" With that, she lifted up the lower edge of her T-shirt, and flashed me her tits, her magnificent tits. Her nipples were already hard, and they were begging to be sucked. Then she raised the hem of her mini-skirt, and flashed me her shaved pussy. She stuck her finger in it, rubbed her clit a few times, then brought her finger to her lips, and said, "Ooooh, my pussy tastes good. But it needs some seasoning. It needs some cum in it. NOW." Then she turned around, and leaned over the counter, opening my newspaper, and pretending to be interested in reading it. She spread her legs wide apart, and her mini-skirt rose on her hips, leaving her pussy uncovered, and pouting at me.

"Oh, yeah, I am going to answer your request right now." I said. I got up, and walked over to her. I pulled my shorts down, and my cock jumped out, hard and ready. I ran a finger into her pussy, and found it already wet. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers, and aimed the tip of my cock into her waiting cunt. I heard her breathing change, growing faster, and she was whispering, "Do it. Do it. Do it now. Fuck me now. I want your hard cock in me right now. DO IT!" I leaned into her and my cock slid easily into her hot tunnel. In one thrust, I was completely buried in her. I felt her pussy walls clamp down tightly on my cock, and she pushed back against me. "Fuck me NOW!" she yelled. "NOW!"

I started to pull out, and pump into her, and she wanted it faster. I was slamming my hard dick into her for all I was worth, and she was loving it, pushing back hard against me, meeting me with every plunge, and laughing out loud the whole time. She reached back, grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide, begging me to plunge in deeper each thrust. I hammered her like that for several minutes, and she was loving it. Then she pushed me back, turned around, and hopped up on the counter. She grabbed her knees and pulled them back to her chest, spreading her pussy wide open, and begging me to fuck her more. The counter was a bit too high for me to stand on the floor and be at the right angle, so I climbed up onto the counter and plunged my cock back into her pussy. She hooked her legs over my shoulders, and I was humping into her as hard and fast as I could. She kept yelling for more, and I was doing my best to give it to her!

The counter was getting too uncomfortable for my knees, so I climbed off of her, hopped down, picked her up and slammed back inside her, as she wrapped her legs around me. We fucked standing up like that, and then I carried her into the living room, a knelt on the carpet. She pushed me onto my back and then proceeded to fuck me some more. She was squatting over me, her hands on her knees, ramming her cunt down onto my hard cock, and then lifting her ass up until I almost popped out. Up and down, as fast as she could. Her eyes were closed and she was getting close to orgasm. I could hear her grunting with each downward thrust, and hear her sharp intake of breath as she rose up to do it again. Her tits were jutting down and swinging wildly with her thrusts. She was the picture of pure lust, grinding her wet, hot pussy onto my rock-hard prick.

I tried to hold back and let her ride, but her pussy was pulling my cock, and the grip was more than I could stand. I felt the cum start deep in my balls, and then it was flying up out of me, filling her cunt. I yelled, grabbed her hips, and pulled her down onto me, burying my cock all the way into her tight, hot cave. I spurted again, and she gave a yell, then started to orgasm as well. She ground her pussy down on me, as I pressed upward, the cum spurting out of me, greasing her pussy. She was shaking and trembling, and grinding her cunt back and forth on my cock, yelling out, "YES YES YES YES YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Oh, yes, it felt that good. She finally stopped, looked down into my eyes, and smiled. She rested her head on my chest, as she waited to catch her breath.

"Thanks," she finally said. "That's exactly what I needed." She leaned down and kissed me deeply.

As we kissed, she squeezed her pussy, and I felt my cock twitch. I was still inside her cunt, semi-hard after that incredible orgasm, and I was getting excited again! I kissed her back deeply, and she returned my kisses, her passion deepening, as she responded. Her cunt was again pushing back against my cock, squeezing and clamping on it. I was getting hard again, and she knew it! "One more round?" she laughed. I was now very hard, but rolled her off of me, and then pulled her in front of me. "Oh yeah, Doggie Style! Yes!" she said. She lowered her head to the carpet, and rotated her pussy up at me. I moved closer and poked the crown of my cock into her cunt. "Oh, baby," she said, "Do it. Do it!" I pushed in to the hilt, and then grabbed her hips and held her ass tightly against me. She clamped my cock with her pussy muscles, and began to massage my cock with her cunt.

I pulled out almost entirely, very slowly, and then, very slowly, pushed my cock all the way back in. She was beside herself, begging me to fuck her again fast and hard, but I continued to very slowly withdraw, and return. She was trying to push back fast, and I kept holding her hips away, then slowly, so slowly, pushing my cock deeply into her. I maintained that pace, slow and steady, and it felt great. She was going nuts, but I kept it slow. After a time, I could feel my cum starting to build again, and when I knew I was close, I turned on the afterburners and rammed into her full speed, fast as I could. She yelled again, and instantly came. Her pussy dripped wetness, and she was matching my thrusts again, furiously pounding back against me as I pounded forward. I felt like I was going to take her head off. My cock felt like steel, as I ripped into her hot cunt.

She surprised me by reaching back between my legs and grabbing my balls, clamping her hand tightly around my sack, and squeezing as she pulled my balls down away from my cock. I went off then like a rocket, cum spurting into her pussy again and again. She kept working my balls and I kept shooting off into her. I fell forward over her back, and she then let go of me and stretched out on the carpet. She turned and held me tightly against her, as we both enjoyed the rewards of an incredible orgasm. We kissed gently between breaths, as we slowly recovered our senses.

She arose after a while, got dressed, and came back to say goodbye. As she stood over me, I could see her dripping pussy under her mini-skirt. "You hound dog," she said, "You never quit. Bye now!"

FSSF CLUB MONTH TWELVE

Suzanne had been over several times during the past month, and we had had some great times together. She kept reminding me my Birthday was coming up again on the first Saturday of the month- month 12 of the FSSF Club. She told me I had better block out the whole weekend, as it was going to be a "very special" celebration. She showed up after work on that Friday evening with a large bag of groceries, and told me to go shower, then put on my robe, and than blindfold left over from Month FIVE. So I did what I was told, showered, and blindfolded and robed, made my way back to the kitchen. As I approached, I heard laughter, and realized that she was not alone. I entered the room and said, "Hello." I heard it get very quiet, then lots more laughter.

"Hello." said Roxy.

"Hello." said Bonnie.

"Hello." said Becky.

"Hello." said Suzanne. "We're your 12th Month First Saturday Suck and Fuck Club gift. Are you ready for us?"

I was a bit overwhelmed, actually. Here were four of the most beautiful women I had ever met, each of whom had given me some of the best sex a man could ever dream possible. And, they were here to celebrate with me! I wondered what was in store.

"First, we want you to leave on the blindfold, but take off the robe. Go sit on the sofa in the den, and we will be there shortly." I headed back to the den, and sat on the sofa, naked except for the blindfold. I was already pretty excited at the possibilities with these women, so my cock had already begun to stiffen. I stroked myself, and in a matter of seconds, was hard. So there I was, when they walked in. My hard cock waving like a flagpole in the wind, me naked and blindfolded, sitting on the couch.

I heard them giggle as they spotted me, and then the whispering started. I couldn't make out what they were saying, and couldn't tell who was who. That's how they had planned it. One of them whispered that there was going to be some serious fucking tonight, and they hoped I was ready. She then stroked my cock, and whispered that it appeared I was quite ready. "We're lined up in front of you, and we want to feel your hard cock in each of us... but don't cum yet- just fuck us now."

I knelt down in front of the sofa, and noticed my coffee table was gone; instead, I felt a warm, round ass. My cock jumped at that. I reached to the side, and felt another, then another, and then another. There they were, all lined up, pussys in the air, heads on the carpet, waiting for my cock. "Happy Birthday," I thought, then lined up behind the first. She reached back and grabbed my cock, guiding me into her pussy. It was incredible. I paused to enjoy the sensation, and she squeezed my cock with her pussy, and then tugged at my balls with her hand. I got the message, and began to slowly fuck her. Just as I was getting into my pace, she pulled forward, popping my cock out of her. I felt her grab my cock and pull me to the next one, where she positioned my cock at the entrance to the next one. Same thing there- just as I was getting into her, she moved me to the third, and then I was moved to the fourth. They all felt tremendous, and my cock was now throbbing, aching to cum.

One whispered for me to lay down on my back, and as soon as I had, I felt a wet pussy descend onto my cock. She rode me hard for about a minute, then hopped off. My cock no sooner had popped out of her, than it was slammed into the next one. She rode for a while, and then changed places with the third, and then the fourth. They were getting themselves worked up pretty good, but by now, my balls were screaming for release. The whispered voice told me to sit on the couch, close to the edge, and spread my legs.

I felt a warm mouth take the crown of my cock, and begin to suck it. She worked it gently into her throat, and then out again. I was breathing hard, and knowing I couldn't keep this up. Then she was gone, replaced by another. She pulled deep into her mouth, then popped me out, and blew on the tip. My cock was bouncing at that. After a few times, she, too, stepped aside for the third. She immediately took me completely into her mouth, deep into her throat, and began to hum as she built up a vacuum. I wasn't going to make it! She was going to have me over the edge in just a couple more seconds. Then she, too, stopped. The fourth took my balls in her hands, and leaned forward to whisper in my ear, "It's time now for you to cum. In MY mouth. NOW." Then she took the tip of my cock into her mouth, and began to suck me in and out, clenching my balls the entire time. Her fingers wrapped themselves around the top of my ball sack, and she mimicked her mouth. As my cock filled her mouth, as she sucked me in, her one hand would lift my balls; as she pulled away, and my cock came down out of her mouth, she would gently pull down on my ball sack, tugging my balls gently away from my cock. She started out very slowly, and kept at that pace. I was trying to thrust up into her mouth quickly, but she held me away. It was going to be at her pace. That was okay, because I knew I was only minutes away from cumming. Then I heard it- the vibrator. She took me deeply into her mouth, and then held the vibrator tightly against my balls. I immediately began to cum, spurting into her throat. The vibrator was blowing my mind, the sensations against my balls so intense- the cum was rocketing out of me. She held the vibrator against me, and then began to gently squeeze my balls, still sucking hard on my cock. I was shooting stars, erupting cum, feeling like I was literally gushing cum into her. It felt like it would never stop- I wanted to keep spurting and shooting into her forever. She sucked harder and harder, and milked me. I was completely satiated.