The First Saturday Suck and Fuck Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last I was drained. There wasn't another drop of cum. My balls were aching and empty. My cock hung now limply, and Roxy was leaning back, laughing, and trying to catch her breath. She climbed out from under the table, and very slowly, started to pull the vibrator from my ass. She was being a brat, and would pull it a little ways out, then push it back, then pull some more. I was beyond control, complete sensory overload, and finally, she pulled it out and shut it off. I collapsed, trying to just breathe.

She unclipped my balls and cock from underneath the table, then gently rubbed my back, as I kept trying to remain conscious, and breathe normally. I was still seeing stars and felt like I was in another dimension. She told me not to move, found a large towel, and covered me. She said she was leaving now, and the table was part of the gift.

As I started to doze off, I heard her say "Goodbye." When I awoke, I found the vibrator on the edge of the table next to my head. It had a printed note card tied to it with a pink ribbon. The card read: "This is your seventh First Saturday Suck and Fuck Club gift." And, Roxy had written beneath that, "Bonnie was right- you taste yummy!".

FSSF CLUB MONTH EIGHT

I had a hard time describing to Suzanne my experience with Roxy the previous month, but after I set up the table, and gave her a similar massage, she began to understand. When I slipped the vibrator deep into her asshole, and turned to full throttle, she totally got it. While the vibrator was working its magic in her ass, I pulled her down to the end of the table, and thrust my cock deep in her pussy. She began to climax immediately, cumming over and over several times, before I joined her in a crashing orgasm. She spent the night and the rest of the weekend with me, mostly fucking all over the house, and in the pool. Nice weekend.

The first Saturday arrived again, and when I opened the door, I found Becky dressed in a very business-like power suit. Her hair was pulled back in a tight bun, and she was wearing black heels. Her hose was the old-style with the seam running up the back of her legs. She immediately stepped inside, closed the door behind her, and stated, "You will not speak. You will simply obey. If you understand and agree to these demands, nod your head. Otherwise, I am gone." I nodded. She smiled briefly, and then repeated, "Remember: Obey my every command. Do not speak. Not one word." I nodded again. She told me to take off my clothes, which I did. Then, she handed me a pair of dark pantyhose, and said, "Put this on." Well, that was an experience, as I had never worn pantyhose before. But, I managed to figure them out, and got them on. The sensation of the soft nylon rubbing tightly against my balls and cock, started to arouse me. I almost said something, but caught myself. The more I walked around in them, the better they felt. Soon I had a raging hard-on, which was tightly encased in the pantyhose. My cock had grown down one leg, so it was very obvious I was very turned-on. My cock was trapped there, pulsing.

Becky told me to sit on a simple chair, which I did. She put on some music, and began to slowly dance in front of me. First, she slowly peeled off her suit jacket, revealing a silk blouse. Then, she slowly unbuttoned the blouse, and took it off. Underneath that, she had encased her breasts in a very sexy white bra. Her tits rose and fell as she breathed, and I could see her nipples grow hard and pointed through the thin material of the bra.

She slowly turned, and unzipped her skirt, letting it slide to the floor. She stepped out of it to reveal her panties, matching garter belt, and those amazing seamed stockings. The stockings rose to the top of her thighs, and were held by small clips on the garter belt. As she danced, my cock grew harder; here was one of my favorite fantasies- a domineering female boss in very sexy underwear. Oh yeah! She reached down and unsnapped a discreetly hidden clip on the sides of her panties, and in one motion, pulled them off of her. Then she reached up and unsnapped the middle of her bra, pulling it open to reveal her amazing tits. My cock was so hard I thought I could drive nails with it! I said, "You look amazing!" and she immediately stopped, walked over to me, got right in my face, and stated, "NO TALKING!" I was stunned; she actually appeared angry. I started to apologize, but her glare cut me off. I shut my mouth.

Becky then resumed her dance, running her hands over her tits, pulling her nipples until they rose hard and tight, and then stroking her pussy. I could see the wetness there, as she spread her legs, and rubbed her clit. She was working herself and growing hotter by the minute. She walked over to me, turned around, straddling my legs, but still standing. Her perfect ass framed by the garter belt and those stockings. She slowly bent over, her hands on my knees, and exposed her pussy to me. I could smell her scent, her musk, and my cock grew harder. Then she surprised me with a cool move- she arched her back and rotated her hips, which put her pussy right up and out there, directly in my face. "Lick me." she said. "Make me cum."

I started low, finding her budding clit already exposed, and clamped onto that. I pulled and sucked on it, while the tip of my tongue flicked its tip. She immediately started gasping, and wetness poured into her pussy. I lapped at that, licking my way up one side, and down the other. I lathered against her pussy lips, and fucked my tongue deep into her, as far as my tongue could reach. She was hot, and she was close to cumming. Her wetness ran down my chin, as I sucked and licked her cunt. I licked my way to the other end of her cunt, and then reamed her asshole with my tongue. I licked all over her asshole, as she squirmed in pleasure. "I said make me cum." she said again. With that, I ran my tongue the length of her pussy, up and down, several times quickly, and then clamped onto her clit again. I sucked it as hard as I could, rolling it around with my tongue, and she began to shake. I heard her scream and then grunt several times as she pushed back against me. She was going crazy; her pussy was dripping, and I could feel the contractions. I reached around her with my hands and grabbed onto her nipples, squeezing and pinching them. She screamed in lust again, and her hands grabbed onto mind, holding me fast to her tits.

I think she must have had four or five orgasms- little ones- after that first big one hit her. She dropped her hands to my knees to hold herself, and keep from falling. I gently licked her cunt from top to bottom, slowly lapping her pussy juices. She slowed to soft tremors, but her breathing was still ragged. Finally, she stood and said, "Very well done. I may reward you yet today. Remain seated." She walked away from me slowly, exaggerating her sexiness, knowing full well my eyes were glued to those stockings, and her incredible ass. She had one of those perfect figures, where there is such firmness of legs and ass, that there is this small triangle of daylight at the apex of her legs, just below her pussy. I couldn't take my eyes from that, and she knew it. My cock was throbbing and I started to stroke it; I wanted to cum. She saw me move, and wagged her finger at me. "No touching yourself." she said.

It was several minutes later that she finally returned, carrying a very small, very sharp knife. She straddled my knees, sitting lightly on them, and stroked my cock with one hand. The other held the knife. I wasn't sure where this was going, but sharp knives near my balls is not a thought I like to entertain. She pulled up on the pantyhose material, catching a few of my crotch hairs accidentally, and I yelped. "No talking. Or I might cut your dick off!" My cock didn't like the sound of that, and started to retreat. She laughed, took the knife, and began to cut a hole in the pantyhose. She opened the seam of the pantyhose, and then reached in and pulled me through. My balls and my cock hung out through the large hole she had cut. "Don't move. I'll be right back." she said. Once again, she walked slowly away, and once again, I couldn't take my eyes from that ass. My cock sprang right back to life, this time pointing up, its purple crown begging for release.

She returned with a large bowl of hot water, a washcloth, scissors, a can of shaving cream, and my razor. She soaked the washcloth for a minute, and then wrung it out, and wrapped it around my cock and balls. The heat felt very good, but I was a bit nervous about what it appeared she was going to do. Becky looked me straight in the eyes, and said, "I know you love my shaved pussy, so now I am going to shave you, too. Don't move. Don't speak." She then took the scissors and began to trim all my crotch hair, cutting it down as short as she could. In a few minutes' work, she had pretty much left me without anything hairy south of my belly button. Then she took the washcloth, dunked it into the warm water, and washed me, wetting my whole crotch area. She took the can of shaving cream, and proceeded to lather me up. She smeared the cream all over my cock and balls, and all around my crotch. Then she took my razor, and began to shave me. She easily got rid of everything north of my cock, and then she stood up, asked me to spread my legs. She knelt on the floor in front of me, and very carefully, began to shave my balls. Out of pure fear, my cock had withered, and was trying its best to suck itself inside my abdomen. She noticed, and said, "Don't worry. I'm not going to castrate you!" She laughed, used the washcloth to wipe away the extra cream, and in a few more minutes time, my crotch looked like a young boy's- completely hairless.

She washed me, and then began to gently hold my balls, cupping them. She held one in each hand, gently rolling them, and squeezing them. My cock began to respond, and started to come out of hiding, slowly filling with blood, and growing firmer. She smiled, and leaned in, taking the crown of my cock into her mouth. She rolled it around, her tongue flicking against the seam on the underside, and she very sensuously began to take me in. The whole time, her hands continued to play with my balls, and very quickly, I was raging hard again. She continued to suckle my cock, until I was very close to bursting. She seemed to sense that I was close, and she stood up, straddled me, and lowered her still wet pussy onto my cock head. She held there for quite a while, her pussy lips wrapped around the crown of my cock, and my cock pulsing and begging to be further inside. She slowly lowered herself onto me, completely engulfing my hard cock inside her pussy.

She sat there, both of us enjoying the feelings, her pussy tightly flexing around my cock. My cock was now so hard, I felt like I would punch clear through the top of her head! She asked me if I would please play with her tits again, like earlier, and I took my hands are gently played with her nipples. Her cunt started to drip again, flooding my cock with her lubricant, and she started to squeeze and release, squeeze and release. My cock just kept getting harder and harder. I suddenly pinched down hard on her nipples, and she cried out. I pulled and tugged at them, and her eyes flew open, she gasped, and stared deeply into my eyes. "Watch my eyes, watch my eyes! Don't look away! Don't close your eyes when you cum! Watch my eyes while we cum!"

Then she started her pussy into some kind of exercise, moving it subtly, squeezing my cock, rippling against my hard pole, but not allowing me to thrust up and down. I pushed into her as hard and far as I could, and she just kept milking me with her cunt muscles, staring into my eyes the whole time. It was incredible- my cock was being worked over like never before. She ground down against me, and I thrust upwards into her, both of us staring into each others' eyes, then it happened! BOOM! I thought a bomb was going off! My balls contracted and shot a hug load of cum straight up, like a huge cannon firing. I thought my balls had exploded! I spurted into her and she clamped down, squeezing me, gripping my hard rod in a hot vise of pure ecstasy. We stared at each other and saw the moment when our orgasms hit us- there were sparks, lightening, and pleasure that was so intense it almost hurt! She screamed, and I grunted loudly, spewing more cum into her hot pussy. She kept milking my cock, and I kept cumming and cumming, spurt after spurt of hot jism flooding her core. I was clamped onto her nipples and they were hard knots of wood, stiff, and sticking out at me. I squeezed them as her cunt squeezed my cock, both of us exploding in the fires of our orgasms. We never broke our eye contact, and saw in each others' eyes, all the lust, and pleasure, and electricity of cumming. It was fucking beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.

She collapsed against me, and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly against me. We were both out of breath, like we'd run a hard sprint, and she held me tightly, too. After a long while, our breathing returned to normal, and she looked up at me, and said softly, "I have never in my life experienced anything like that. You are truly amazing." I said that I agreed, and told her she was amazing, too. "I think the stockings helped, too." I said. "I've always thought seamed hose was extremely erotic." She smiled, stood, turned around to give me another parting shot of the stockings and her incredible ass. I sat there with my bald cock poking out of my pantyhose, while she dressed. It was erotic watching her dress. She came over, kissed me softly on my lips, and then walked out the door.

FSSF CLUB MONTH NINE

Suzanne could hardly wait to see my shaved crotch, and tried to drag me into the storeroom several times during the work day. I wouldn't do it. Frankly, it was a new feeling, being so smooth there again, and it was kind of stimulating. I was stuck behind my desk with a hard-on most days that next week. When we finally got together for one of our "benefits" meetings, Suzanne we all over me in minutes. She couldn't keep her hands or her mouth away from me. She wanted to hold it, touch it, suck it, fuck it, and kept telling me how sexy I was hairless. Who would have guessed?

The next few weeks flew by, and before I knew it, it was Saturday- the first Saturday of the month again. I had decided that I liked my crotch hairless, so had kept it that way. I thought it made my cock look bigger! When the doorbell finally rang, I went to open it, and found the Bonnie was back again. She smiled and walked right in, giving my balls a little squeeze as she passed me in the foyer. "I heard you are hairless, and I can hardly wait to suck your cock." That got my attention, and I escorted her into the den.

"Does your bathtub have whirlpool jets?" she asked. I nodded that it did, and she said, "Let's go try them." She turned and headed into my bedroom, and then directly into my bath. I had remodeled two years earlier, and had enlarged the master bath to accommodate a huge sunken whirlpool tub, and indoor Jacuzzi. She reached over to the controls, and turned on the jets. The tub immediately came to life, roaring and frothing with the jets active. She told me to wait, and then she unfastened her jeans, shrugged them to the floor, and zipped off her T-shirt. Not having on any underwear, she jumped right in, and was a bit shocked by the heat. She then settled into on of the seats and said, "Okay, I want you to dance for me, slowly. I want you to strip for me, and show me that hairless cock of yours. I want you to play with yourself while you dance, and make yourself hard for me. Then I want you to get in here and fuck me silly."

I reached over and dimmed the lights, I lit a couple candles, and then closed the door. I hit the switch for the outside rolling shutters, and they slowly descended, leaving the room with dark, and the candles glowing. I turned on the stereo, and some good tunes, and then began to strip dance for her. I'd never danced much, let alone strip dances, but began to get into it, and found it somewhat arousing. As she cheered, I slowly lowered my shorts, and my cock popped up. So there I was, semi-hard, dancing for this beautiful woman in my bathtub. I began to stroke myself in time to the music, and soon my cock was hard and ready.

I walked over to the edge of the tub and started to step down into it. She stood up, stepped across, and stopped me on the second step. She grasped my cock in her hands, gently fondling my balls, and smiled big. Then she took me into her mouth, and began to suck me like crazy. What started out so slow and easy, suddenly had become this frenzied sucking. She was sliding me all the way into her throat, pulling me almost out, and then slamming me back in. She was pumping me in and out as fast as she could, trying to make me cum. I was very close, and she knew it. My balls had tightened and I could feel the cum starting to boil. She glanced up, winked, and increased her efforts. It only took her a couple more strokes, and she had me spurting into her mouth. As I shot my hot cum into her, she swallowed it all, and readied for more. I shot into her four or five times, and she sucked my dry. Her fingers continued to gently massage my balls, and she continued sucking.

At first, it was way too much stimulation, but after a few minutes of her ministrations, my cock started to grow hard again. After a couple more minutes, I could see that it was like a rock, and I was ready to roll. She took my hand, and drew me down into the tub, asking me to sit. She turned me on the bench, and sat between my legs, her back to me. My cock was pressed hard against her back. She slid a bit further down, and then I heard her gasp. She reached back, and took my hands, and brought them to her breasts. "Touch me." she said. I played with her breasts, fondling them, and then went for her nipples. I began to pull and tease them, pinching them, and tugging on them. She was close to cumming, really close. She lifted her leg out of the tub, which allowed her to place her pussy up tightly against one of the jets. I heard her yelp, and then laugh, and she said, "Hold me... don't let me slide back." I braced against her, continuing to tug and pull on her nipples. She lined up the water jet to shoot directly onto her clit, and then she just lost it. The jet hit her pussy, and she was over the top in seconds, thrashing and humping that jet stream, her whole body shaking and writhing. She climaxed several times, each one seemingly more intense than the previous, and she was completely out of control. She has grunting and huffing, and yelling and splashing, lost in this constant spray on her clit.

She reached back over her head, wrapped her hands around mine, and pulled me down close to her. She turned her head and pulled my lips to hers, kissing me as though she were raping my mouth. I kept rolling her nipples between my fingers, not gently anymore, and she went absolutely berserk. She was sucking my mouth, pushing against the water jet, humping, and crying, and cumming and cumming and cumming. It was quite a sight, and I was enjoying holding her in place. She finally started to beg me to stop, and pulled herself away from the jet. She sat there for a few minutes, breathing hard, her nipples pointing proudly up and out. Then, she stood up, walked to me, and sat down, straddling me, and immediately impaling herself on my hard pole. "Oh baby," she said, "if you could only experience what I just experienced, you would NOT want to be a man anymore..." She laughed, and then told me to just sit back. She was going to fuck me.

She rolled her hips, lifting herself up to the top of my cock, then slammed her pussy down, completely filling her cunt with my hardness. She twisted and rolled, squeezed, and tugged, faster and faster, then deathly slow. She was giving me a ride, and I was really getting off watching her. She was in a frenzy again, pumping my cock with her hot pussy. She humped me up and down, up and down, and ground herself onto me. Her hands held onto my shoulders for dear life, as she rode me hard. I got caught up in her frenzy and felt my balls preparing to explode, and then they did! I shouted out and shot a huge load of hot cum into her. She squealed and then went crazy, thrusting herself down on me, as I pushed up hard inside her, shooting and shooting load after load of cum. We both we yelling and fucking like crazy. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! HARDER!! FUCK MEEEEEEEE!" she was yelling, and I pumped all I had into her.