All Comments on 'The First Time'

by SpiceBoy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This couple has almost no chance of making it!

You can sugarcoat it, drag it out, give incredible orgasms, but the chance of this couple making it is about zero. Any couple that enters swinging to help save their relationship does not have the inner strength to keep the couple as one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story and premise

I liked the story and the premise.The writing is not perfect. A little distacting when Janice becomes Janine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Written By A Third Grader

That's the only thing I can think of to explain the incredibly unprofessional writing in this "story." The "writer" should complete his elementary school education before trying to write another word.

SpiceBoySpiceBoyover 16 years agoAuthor
Thanx for feedback everyone!

Thanx to all for feedback and I've duly noted the errors I made in my submission, (Janice/Janine- although it was only two mistakes!). I also agree that the relationship is destined to go tits up! I can't, however, return to elementary school as I'm English and they don't exist over this side of the atlantic. However, if the anonymous person would like to leave some contact details I could send them some of the writing I undertake as part of my job and as an aspiring author, before making such an insulting judgement based on something I wrote for my lover in less than an hour!

I could'nt post this comment without submitting a rating so I'll go for the average, cos' I know I can do better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad but why all the drugs???? Is that really needed?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous