The First Time He Watched Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But J was "off duty" and something about him exudes a highly decisive nature. So I shifted from heel to heel, keeping my naked breasts in his view, and waited for H. I did not have to wait long. He came into the Game Room, raising a suspicious eyebrow at the sight of me standing half-naked in front of J. His presence snapped me back to reality.

One of H's great strengths is his ability to remain unflappable in virtually any encounter. It can be infuriating or merciful, depending on the situation. I felt my whole body relax as H simply shook hands with J and joined the conversation, stroking my bare back as I stood there, calming me. He shot me a smirk when he removed the empty drink glass from my hand and realized I had not even opened the refrigerator I passed on the way to the Game Room. H left to get me another. I move my legs apart slightly and turned my whole body toward J. He said, "Are you interested in more than conversation Chel?"

Yes I am! I am burning to finish what you started in the Dungeon! I want to complete the act by responding to it, submitting completely to the command of the lash. I want to kneel and serve. "I don't know," I answered, "let me talk to H."

J smiled and H returned with my drink. The two guys talked, exchanged parting pleasantries, and H took me back upstairs. Just out of earshot, he confronted me on breaking our strictest rule – neither of us plays alone.

The fact is I did not want to. In every imagined encounter with J, H was there, guiding my journey, protecting me, seeing into my soul. He not only permitted, but approved by his presence the bidding of the dark desire. "We were just talking baby!" I explained. "I never left the room... But I do have something to confess."

H caught my arm and stopped me on the carpeted steps, turning me toward him. "And what might that be?" he demanded, his eyebrows climbing above a scowl.

I leaned up to his ear and whispered, "I would like to kneel and suck J's cock." I looked up to study H's facial expression as he considered my candid request. The noise of the party filled my ears. I reached back to grip the hand rail for support, waiting for his response.

Again, the reader should not infer that I had a "thing" for J. He unlocked something inside me. I trusted that he was smart and poised and could control himself. I knew he could create a safe place for me to fully experience a primal desire, to submit like a pleasure-slave to the whim a master. But it was more circumstance than person. J had created an atmosphere that fanned deep flames – desires all women have, but few ever admit.

H is my soul-mate. He creates love in my heart. J created nothing, but simply helped unlock what was there, his controlled dominance making a safe haven where I could let go and give in to primal feminine submissiveness. Any thought of being with J for more than that type of encounter was just out of the question. He rides with a motorcycle gang. He has an earring and tatoos. He owns leather pants!

That said, I did want to suck his cock. I physically responded to J and wanted to explore and experience submitting to him. I felt weak and compliant. I wanted to kneel before him. I wanted H to witness me on my knees in the sweetest expression of surrender.

"Are you feeling submissive baby?" H said, his expression softening. I paused before looking him in the eyes and letting my face confess my desire. Yes I want this! Yes!! I am burning to do it! My heart pounds at the thought of you watching me naughty, kneeling, paying homage to his manhood. I held my expression. Several people passed us on the stairs. The thumping tempo of the music changed as a new song played upstairs. Finally H said, "Strip Chel" and I complied, handing my damp panties over to him on the spot. "Now go back to the Game Room and tell J what you want. I'll get a private room."

Minutes later I had J by the hand dragging him back to a section of private rooms. H was already inside one, standing by the door. He closed it behind us as I led J in. The door sealed tightly and suddenly muffled the party sounds drifting from the rest of the house. I stood naked with two men in the darkened, tranquil room. An overhead light burned at about half normal brightness. By a large freshly made bed were two night stands and a chair pulled up close.

H moved to stand behind me and handed me a fresh opened bottle of water. I leaned back on him and took a long sip, feeling my heart pound. H's hands rose to my nipples and began to play with them as casually as one might pat a child's head. J sat down on the end of the bed immediately in front of me and watched. H's dexterous hands played on my breasts, pinching, pulling, twirling, flicking the hard tips... Waves of desire sparked through me. I reached down and unbuttoned J's shirt and helped slide it from his broad shoulders. I unfastened his belt and helped him slide off his pants, pleased at the size and thickness of his dangling manhood.

J slid back onto the bed while H continued his exquisite play, lowering one hand to my feverish pussy, exploring the generous wetness there. I raised my arms to encircle H's neck and began to writhe, providing J the full view of each naked movement, growing dizzily hot in the process. H finally gave each nipple a long pull, then raised his hands to my shoulders and gently massaged them. I opened my eyes, breathless, panting, burning for more.

I stood naked before a large bed with my lover at my back. In front of me was J, laying on that bed, waiting for me to join him in this most-forbidden pleasure. I knew what I was about to do. I so wanted to do it. I knew I would ravage his body, suck him, fuck him, and come again and again... all while my lover looked on.

H pushed down on my shoulders, forcing me to my knees. "Crawl!" he commanded. I climbed onto the bed like a cat sneaking onto the good furniture. I spread my legs to give H a full rear-view of my wet pussy. I glanced back at him to make sure it was still alright. His expression showed excited approval. I turned slowly and lowered my mouth to guide J's cock between my lips.

I sucked the soft head, feeling it start to swell in my mouth. I love to suck cock. On occasion the mere act of sucking H makes me come. But it had never happened with anyone but H... until this night.

As J's cock grew stiff in my mouth, he grabbed a handful of my hair and began gently thrusting. I sucked harder, swirled my tongue, curled the tip of it underneath the velvety head. I heard H sink into the chair beside the bed. I glanced at him. He watched in rapt attention and seeing him watching me set me ablaze. My whole body reacted to the white hot circumstance in which I willingly placed myself. I moaned in pleasure as the hot urgency began to rise. I pressed my head down on J's cock, engulfing every thick inch of him, "Umm, umm, umm, UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I cried when I came. The mere act of sucking another while H watched had so quickly overwhelmed me.

When it subsided, I briefly fought the panicky urge to jump up and apologize to H. I tried to hold off the next one, but I could not. I came again with a long "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" as the second orgasm coursed through me. "Is she coming?" J asked. H responded, "She is." I could hear a tiny note of disappointment in his voice. But I was too far gone to stop.

After several more orgasms from sucking, conscious thought fled. I climbed on top, turned to lock eyes with H, and guided J's hard cock into my soaking wet pussy. I moaned deeply as he entered me. Still gazing deeply into H's eyes, I pumped myself on J's stiff manhood, grinding myself down on the thick shaft, rising up to make the swollen ridge of his cock head flick sweetly over my clit, then plunging back down, riding him in long hard stokes.

I pulled J's hands to my nipples and begged, "Oh pinch them! Pinch them please! Pinch them so hard!" J obliged and I cried with moans of pleasure as his thumb and index finger squeezed the hungry tips.

I leaned over toward H and motioned for him to come closer. He rose and I frantically unfastened his pants and pulled them down. His hard cock sprung to attention and I sucked H greedily while pumping myself up and down on J's sweet shaft.

As J neared orgasm, I lifted myself off of his cock and returned to sucking him, but also keeping one hand at work on H's hard cock. I sucked J to orgasm and swallowed each drop. Then I turned to H and lapped at his cock until he exploded in my mouth, drinking every drop of my lover's excited liquid.

Finally I collapsed in H's arms. He had seen it all. Something we had discussed, but never agreed to. I told him I would go down on J. I had not said anything about doing more, but I had. I fucked while H watched. I fucked and he saw every unbridled intimacy, heard every moan and cry.

We left shortly afterwards. R and D's parking lot is walled with trees and shrubs to block their neighbor's view and I was grateful. H collected my clothes for me, but did not let me put them back on.

Once back home, H made me lay on the bed with my knees up and spread apart. He took a riding crop to my pussy. He made me say, "Master please whip my naughty pussy again!" after each blow. Then we fucked. Then we talked about what had happened. Then we fucked some more. The sun was rising when he finally let me sleep.

After that night we saw J at R and D's only one other time. He arrived late with a date. I was already walking around naked. H and I sat with him and his companion at a table on the outside screened porch. It was clear the girl was new to parties like R and D's. I was happy to see J and comfortable being nude in front of him, but otherwise, the itch had been scratched. I had no desire for a repeat.

J subsequently had a disagreement with R and D. He has not been back. I saw him briefly once. His motorcycle gang passed through an intersection where I was stopped at a red light, and I recognized him as he powered past.

12