The Fishing Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers

They set up a piston motion in and out of my mouth and in and out of my ass and soon Mike’s balls were bouncing off my chin and Dad’s balls were swinging and slapping against mine.

Mom kneeled beside me and started to stroke my cock. Someone said, “Let’s make a train.” Everything stopped. “Who wants to be the locomotive?” Mike moved away and Mom lay on her back in front of me.

Dad pulled his cock out of my ass until I could get into position with Mom. She spread her legs, grasped my cock and guided me into her warm wet pussy. Dad got back behind me. It felt good to feel his cock re-enter my ass. Betty, Julie and, now, Diane were taping and photographing.

Later, on the video and in the photos, I saw that Phil got behind Dad and plugged his ass, Mike lubed his cock and pushed it deep into Phil’s ass. Harry had gotten his second wind and hard-on, so he was able to drill Mike’s asshole with his nine inch tool.

Diane put her camera down, found a dildo, and used it to ream Harry’s ass.

We finally all quit from exhaustion. Betty was pleased because no one had cum.

Julie helped me to my feet. My legs were shaky, my knees hurt, my jaw ached, and my asshole stung. Julie hugged me, “That was something else watching you take all that cock. I can hardly wait to try a triple penetration.”

Part 16

All of the cock sucking and butt fucking had given me a tremendous hard-on. When Julie hugged me, my stiff cock pressed against her belly. Diane came up behind me. She put her arms around both of us and pulled my back against herself. I could feel her breasts and long nipples pressing into my back.

Diane lowered her arms and pushed her hands between Julie and me. She rubbed my still stiff cock. “Why don’t we three find some place private? I think all of us, especially you, Mark, need some relief.

Diane released my cock. She turned and walked away from us. After a short distance, she stopped, looked back at us over her shoulder and, with a nod of her head, beckoned us to follow her.

Julie and I followed Diane back to her and Harry’s cabin. Once inside, she shrugged off her housecoat. She turned again and we followed her into a sunny, comfortable room that was furnished with desk, a couple of wing back chairs, lots of books, and a queen sized sofa bed.

“Welcome to my sanctuary.” She closed the door. “No one, including Harry, will bother us here. This my room when I want to have private moments.” Diane pulled out the sofa bed, then, she sat on the edge of the mattress.

“Come here, Mark. Lie down. Julie, you come sit on the other side of the bed. Julie and I did as she said. Once we were situated, Diane moved over and sat next to me. She lightly stroked my now semi stiff cock and balls. Diane then reached across me, took Julie’s hand and placed it on my cock.

The two of them fondled my balls and stroked my cock as Diane quietly talked about how much she enjoyed sex. She preferred all forms of oral sex, but she enjoyed it all. She bent her head down and replaced her hand with the tip of her tongue.

Diane slid down on her stomach so her face was even with my cock. Julie did the same. Diane leaned forward and started to flick the side of my cock shaft with the tip of her tongue. Julie did the same on the other side of the shaft.

My cock felt as if it was being assaulted by butterflies. Julie and Diane ran their tongues around the rim of my cockhead, they would then kiss before resuming the flicking. My cock quickly became hard and erect. Their hair tickled my thighs, stomach, cock, and balls as they moved up and down my cock shaft

Diane sat up. “I’m in the mood for a triple penetration – one opening at a time.” She flung one leg over me and straddled my hips. She positioned her pussy over my cock. Julie held it steady and guided it between Diane’s pussy lips. Diane adjusted her position a little then began a cinder sifting motion with her pelvis.

Julie licked her lips as she watched. Diane stopped her motion and told Julie to stand up and straddle me. Diane then pulled Julie to her and buried her face in Julie’s pussy. I watched Diane’s tongue push between Julie’s pussy lips. Diane then resumed her pelvic cinder sifting.

Julie was pressing Diane’s face into her crotch when her legs start to shake. I reached up and placed my hands against Julie’s ass to help hold her steady. Diane was a sex machine, but there was nothing mechanical about her actions. Every touch and movement she made was tender and gentle and erotic as hell.

Julie was whimpering and her knees began to buckle. I kept my hands on her ass and Diane held her hands and arms as Julie sunk down onto her knees – over my waiting mouth. My tongue replaced Diane’s as Julie began to cum.

Julie rolled off my face and onto her side as she gasped, laughed, whimpered, and cried all at the same time. Diane leaned forward and kissed me. We took turns tasting Julie’s pussy juices on each other’s tongues.

Diane moved around again. She straddled my head and I pulled her hips down so I could eat her fresh fucked pussy. Diane held my cock shaft as she began her “butterfly” magic on my cockhead.

I was close to cumming, but Diane would stop what she was doing and squeeze the base of my cock firmly.

Julie had recovered somewhat and she was fondling one of Diane’s tits. Diane sat up, then moved off my face. She pushed Julie onto her back and spread her legs wide. She then moved around and got in the 69 position over Julie.

I got on my knees behind Diane. I held her hips with my hands as she began to eat out Julie’s pussy. I ran my cock between Diane’s pussy and Julie’s face. Julie licked the underside of my cock shaft and my balls.

I pushed my cock into Diane’s pussy as Julie reached for her clit with her tongue. My balls rolled back and forth across Julie’s forehead as I fucked Diane. Diane pushed herself up on her hands and lubed a finger in Julie’s sopping pussy.

She reached back and pushed the finger into her ass. I got the message. I pulled my wet, slick cock out of her pussy and pressed it against her asshole. Diane arched her neck and pushed back as my cock slowly slid up her ass.

Diane went back to eating and being eaten by her granddaughter and I slowly fucked my grandmother’s ass. Julie worked two fingers into Diane’s pussy as she rubbed her thumb around Diane’s clit.

All of a sudden, Diane pushed her ass back hard against me as my cock went balls deep. Her back got rigid, she started to shake and slowly collapse as she began to cum. Julie had the foresight to take her other hand and firmly squeeze my cock so I wouldn’t cum.

We pulled the covers down on the sofa bed. Then we lay down on either side of Diane and took turns sucking on her inch long nipples. Diane put her arms around our shoulders. I pulled the sheet up and we all slept.

Part 17

When we awakened, it was late afternoon. We kissed and cuddled then showered together.

Everyone was on the deck when we returned to the group. “There they are.” “Where have you been?” “I’ll bet Diane has been teaching Julie the butterfly blowjob.” Julie just smiled.

Diane laughed, “We were enjoying a family moment. What have you been up to?”

Harry was lying back in a lounge chair and sipping a beer. His legs were spread and his flaccid cock lay between his spread thighs. “We’ve been helping Betty with a cum fest. She said we couldn’t have any beer until we’ve cum for her.” Julie punched my hip. There were three empty beer cans by Harry’s lounge.

Phil piped up, “Betty’s been voracious. She’s practically sucked the skin off my cock. I’m glad you’re here, Mark, to take the pressure off us.”

I got a beer out of the cooler and handed it to Julie. Diane had poured herself a glass of wine. I popped the top on a second can and looked around. Betty was fondling Mike’s cock as he sipped a soft drink. Mom was sitting on a lawn furniture sofa. Dad was lying with his head on Mom’s thigh as Mom idly stroked his cock. I noticed several beer cans and a couple of iced tea glasses on the table by the sofa.

Phil was watching Betty fondle Mike. He also had three or four beer cans by his chair. I finished my beer and set the can down. Julie popped the top on another one and handed to me.

Betty simpered, “You didn’t let him cum twice, did you Diane?” “No, Julie and I know how much you crave cum. If you notice, Mark still has somewhat of a hard-on and, if you look closely, his balls are a lovely shade of pale blue.”

Mike said, “Come on Mark, relieve me so I can rest.”

Betty dropped Mike’s cock. She was kneeling on a pad. I walked over and stood in front of her. She looked up at me as she reached for my cock. I looked at her. Her big soft breasts were coated with drying cum. There was a rivulet of cum between her tits. She had cum on her face, on her shoulders and in her hair.

“Did you bring me a big load?” “Betty, He has a triple load for you. He’ll probably knock you over when he blasts his load in your face.” This from Diane.

Betty proceeded to pull my cock into her mouth. She used firm suction as she jacked me off. She was in a hurry and my cock quickly hardened and filled her mouth. Betty started jacking me off with both hands. I felt a hand on my butt, then a finger search for my asshole. I looked behind me, Julie was on her knees behind me.

She pushed her index finger up my ass and found my prostate. She pressed it and it felt like my nuts were going to come flying up through my cock. I started cumming and wads of cum landed on Betty’s face and tits. She leaned back so some landed on her belly and pussy.

Julie reached around me and squeezed every drop on cum out. She caught some in her hand and rubbed it around my cock, then she rubbed her hand across her tits.

Betty pulled me down onto her belly and gave me a bear hug. All of a sudden, I felt warm water splash on my back. I recognized the firm calves. Diane was giving us a golden shower. Julie was laughing as she fell across us.

I pushed myself onto my back. I was sort of propped up on Julie and Betty. Mom came over and straddled me. I looked up as she released a warm golden stream onto my chest. It ran down between my thighs and my hard cock. As she finished peeing, Mom squatted down and my cock slipped into her pussy as she sat down.

Dad, Mike, Phil, and Harry formed a square around the four of us – Betty, Mom, Julie, and me – and proceeded to hose us with four streams of warm piss. It was nasty, perverted, kinky, sexy, and fun all at the same time.

After the golden shower session was over, we all showered together in the outdoor shower then ended the evening by relaxing together in the big oval hot tub where it had started the previous afternoon.

Part 18

The man-to-man gangbang, along with the session with Diane and Julie, followed by the blowjob and golden shower with Betty had exhausted me. I walked back to our family cabin, went to the room that Mike and I shared and crawled into bed.

I don’t remember Mike ever coming into the room. I was awakened when I felt my bed move. I was sort of half awake when I heard Julie say, “Fuck me, Big Brother.”

I was fully awake. Julie was lying beside me. “I’ve sucked your cock and you’ve fucked my ass and eaten my cunt, but we’ve never truly fucked.” I propped myself up on an elbow. Julie griped my cock as I lay her on her back.

Her long blonde hair was loose. It was spread out around her head, like a halo, on the pillow. I held her head and kissed her forehead, eyelids and lips. “I love you, Julie.” “I love you, Mark.”

I kissed her throat then moved to her breasts. Her nipples were hard and jutting. I sucked each nipple in turn before kissing my way across her belly to her pussy.

My tongue tip parted her pussy lips and my lips homed in to suck her clit. Julie put a hand on my head. “As much as I like it when you eat my cunt, Mark, I want you to properly fuck me.”

I got up on my knees. Julie spread her legs wide and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips. “Please, don’t tease me. Fuck me.” I crawled closer and took her hand and placed it on my cock.

Julie tugged on my cock and guided me. My cock slipped past her parted pussy lips to the entrance to her “love tunnel”. Her clit was standing erect. Oh, how I wanted to suck it.

My cock slipped smoothly and slowly into my sister’s warm and welcoming body. Julie sighed, “Your cock feels so right and it fills my cunt so well.” She wrapped her arms around my shoulders as I caught my weight on my forearms and elbows.

I humped my hips and we set up a slow regular motion. Julie started to hump her hips. “Diane says a woman should ‘wave her hips’ if she wants to be a partner in a good fuck.”

I thought to myself, ‘Julie, you’re not a good fuck, you’re a great fuck.” “Yeah, Julie, Diane knows all the best ways. Jeez, you feel good!”

Julie stopped. “Let me get on top.” I reluctantly pulled out of her and rolled over onto my back. Julie moved around and straddled my hips. She jack my cock a couple of times before she guided it into her pussy.

Julie exhaled as she slowly set down on me. “Oh! Oh! Your cock feels like it is up to my belly.” She sat still as she got comfortable.

Julie slowly began to move. Rather than sliding up and down on my cock, she began the “cinder shifting” movement. “I can tell you are Diane’s granddaughter.”

“I’ve been taking lessons. Like it?” In reply, I humped my hips up as she stroked down. “Like it? I love it.”

Julie and I made love until we were too sleepy to continue. We fell asleep in the spoon position. Julie was on her side and I had my cock pushed between her ass cheeks and into her pussy.

It was late when we awakened. Julie was sleeping on her back. I propped myself up on an elbow and looked at my lover, my sister.

I pulled the covers down, lowered my head and sucked a nipple between my lips. Julie awakened. “Good Morning.” We kissed. “Hello.” “I love you.”

Julie sat up, “What time is it?” I rolled over and looked at the clock, “It’s after eleven o’clock.” On, Jeez, everyone will think we’ve been fucking our brains out all night when they see us.”

“I don’t care what they think, Julie. I love you and we enjoyed the pleasures of each other’s bodies. They’ll understand that.”

“I hope so. We better shower or do you want to fuck some more?”

“We better shower. If you sit on my cock again, we’ll never get out of bed.”

We showered and got dressed. I pulled on a pair of shorts. Julie did her long blonde hair up in two ponytails and she put on a thong and a cropped t-shirt. “Do you think this is alright?” “Julie, at this time and in this place, I’ll bet we’re overdressed.” We walked over to the Big Room.

Part 19

I was right. We were overdressed although no one noticed. Everyone was engaged is some sort of sexual activity. All we heard were sounds of sex – sighing, groaning, slurping and so on.

We looked around. Mom and Diane were into a heavy petting session on pad on the floor. Dad was leaning back on a lounge and Betty was giving his cock a workout with her mouth and hands. Mike was on his hands and knees over Phil. He was the top half of a 69. Harry had his head thrown back and his eyes were closed. He was slowly and leisurely sliding his long cock in and out of Mike’s ass.

Julie grinned, “Damn, they started without us. Let’s find something to eat. Food, I mean.”

We went into the kitchen, made some sandwiches and sat down to eat. We could tell the weekend was nearing the end. There was more soda than beer in the cooler.

“I wish we had some of those energy drinks.”

“Why?”

“You’ll see. Let’s finish our sandwiches.”

We finished eating, put our dishes in the sink then went back into the Big Room. No one had changed partners. Heck, they had hardly changed positions.

Julie stood in the middle of the room. “Listen, everyone. I want a three way, a triple penetration. Who’ll help me?”

Silence. Julie walked over and stood behind Harry. She pulled off her cropped tee, leaned forward against his back and rubbed her firm tits and hard nipples across his shoulders. She put her face next to his. “How would you like to slip your long hard cock into my cute tight ass?” Harry opened his eyes and smiled.

She then squatted down next to Mike. “Hey, Mike! How about letting a girl have some fun with Phil’s hard dick?”

Mike raised his head, “Be my guest.” He raised his leg and pulled his cock out of Phil’s mouth.

Julie stood up the straddled Phil. She pulled her thong to one side and exposed her pussy. “How would you like to slip your thick cock into this, Phil?”

Before Phil could answer, Julie pulled her thong off, straddled him again, rubbed her pussy, and spread her lips so Phil could see how wet she was. Phil reached up to touch her, but Julie sank to her knees and moved back over Phil’s cock.

She held his cock upright as she guided it into her cunt. She slowly settled down until Phil was deeply inside her. She giggled, “You’ve got a thick dick. It feels like a post in my pussy.” She began to “sift cinders”. Phil work with her.

Mom and Diane were propped up on their elbows watching Julie. Betty dropped Dad’s cock, “This is too good to miss. Where’s the damn video camera?”

Diane got up and walked over to Julie. She had picked up a tube of lube on the way, squatted beside Julie, squeezed some lube onto her index finger and pushed her finger into Julie’s pucker. Julie looked over her shoulder and smiled.

Diane continued to ream and stretch Julie’s asshole. She lubed and inserted two, then three fingers. Finally she applied a generous coat of lube to Harry’s still hard cock. “Be gentle, she has more enthusiasm than experience.”

Julie moved around so she was on her knees. Phil’s rigid cock, shiny and slick with her juices, was lodged firmly in her pussy. Harry stood behind her. He wiped some lube off his cock and inserted a finger in Julie’s ass.

“I hope that’s just a finger, Harry. Give me you cock.” Harry pulled his finger out. He put his hands on her hips as Diane held his cock and guided it up to Julie’s asshole. Betty was intently filming every move.

Harry pressed his cockhead against Julie’s pucker. I watched, and Betty filmed, as her asshole opened up to admit him. Julie exhaled as Harry slid his cock to the bottom in one slow smooth stroke. Betty got a close up of Harry’s balls lying against Julie’s ass.

Diane turned to me, “Get a thick pillow or cushion.” I got a pillow off one of the sofas. Diane put her hands under Phil’s ass and hoisted. Phil got the message and humped his hips. Diane nodded her head and I pushed the pillow under Phil’s hips.

Julie exhaled again. Phil’s cock was now balls’ deep in her pussy and Harry’s cock was balls’ deep in her ass. Harry’s balls were dangling just an inch or two above Phil’s. Diane leaned forward and, first, kissed and licked Phil’s balls, then Harry’s.

She licked from Harry’s balls, up his ass crack, to his asshole. Diane rimmed him and pressed her tongue against his pucker. She then surprised me by giving me a French kiss.

Julie looked towards Dad. She licked her lips, “Daddy, do my mouth, please.” Dad looked at Mom. She smiled and nodded. Dad walked over to Julie. His semi-flaccid cock dangled in front of her. He bent down and kissed her, “Your family loves you, Julie.”

“I know. I love all of you.” Julie raised her head, opened her mouth and extended her tongue. Dad stood and laid his cockhead on her tongue. Julie closed her lips around him and sucked his cockhead into her mouth. Julie’s throat muscles moved as she sucked her Father’s cock deep into her throat.

Betty was burning up the video tape by the mile. Mike had picked up a digital camera and was moving around to photograph Julie’s first three-way from all angles. His hard cock bobbed as he moved around.

Part 20

Diane turned to me, “This is Julie’s moment. Let’s set down and watch. She reminds me of myself at that age. I was cock happy and cock hungry. I had three holes and I wanted a hot hard cock in each one all the time.”

T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers