The Fishing Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers

“I would have become a cock and cum slut if I hadn’t met Harry. We met at college fuck fest. He took me home to meet his family one long weekend. Everyone greeted me with open arms. They were all very warm and open – touching, kissing, and so on.”

“No one batted an eye when Harry took me up to his bedroom. They assumed we were sleeping together. That should have been my first clue, I was new meat, so to speak.”

“Harry and I screwed our brains out that night. There was something exciting, and illicit, knowing that his family was listening to us fuck. Little did I know. The next morning Harry said his family was into balling. I asked him what that met. He said that they enjoyed sex together. I said that’s incest. He said they call it familial love.”

“Before I could respond, his parents opened the door and came into the bedroom. You could image how I felt. I was in bed with their son. We were naked under the covers. My pussy was full of his cum and his cock was wet with my juices. There was cum and peter tracks all over the sheets.

“His folks sat on the edge of the bed. They said that they hoped I didn’t find their ways strange or offensive, but love of family was first. Before I could reply, they pulled the blankets off of us. Harry’s Mom started to suck his cock and his Dad pulled my legs apart and ate my pussy and sucked Harry’s cum out of me.”

“I was hooked. I could have all the cock and cunt I wanted. It was safe. It was family. Before the weekend was over, I fucked and sucked Harry, of course, his father, two of his brothers, one uncle and a grandfather and I ate or was eaten by his mother and all of his sisters.”

“When your Dad and Mom met, we worried that she might not be a willing participant, but one weekend you Dad went home with her and found that her family was into the same thing. That’s how we met Betty and Phil and that is why we are all here together now.”

Part 21

We turned back to Julie. She was mewing and making strange noises. Harry was groaning loudly. Phil and Dad were panting. Betty was still filming, although she had a glazed look in her eyes. Mike was taking pictures with one hand. He was stroking his cock with the other. I looked over at Mom. She was raptly watching Julie. Mom had two fingers in her pussy and she was pinching her nipples and squeezing her tits.

Harry was the first to cum. He yelled, “I’m cumming!” as he pulled his cock out of Julie’s ass. And he was cumming! He painted a solid stripe of cum from Julie’s asshole, up her ass crack and up along her spine where he blew wads of cum onto her neck and back.

Harry fell backward onto his butt. Phil pushed Julie up and off his cock as he blew a large load up onto Julie’s belly. Of course, this action pulled Dad’s cock out of Julie’s mouth.

Dad grasped his cock and pumped. His first wad hit Julie in the face. He then painted her tits with cum. Julie recovered herself, leaned forward and sucked Dad’s cock back into her mouth. Diane and I hugged each other as we watch Julie swallow the rest of Dad’s load.

Betty was on her knees filming Julie as she finished sucking off Dad. She sort of lamented the waste of cum. Julie had earned it, but it was still a waste. Mike said, “Betty, look!” She turned towards him and he blew his load into her face. Betty got some footage of Mike and the load coming at her face.

Dad turned to Betty. Without a word, he rubbed his cock across her face. I stood up. “Betty?” She turned towards me, I dropped my shorts, Diane jacked me and I shot my load on her face and big soft breasts.

Part 22

Everyone was happy. Betty got her cum baths and golden showers. Julie, Mike and I were initiated and welcomed into our extended incestuous family. We all cleaned up the Big Room, deck and kitchen and got everything ready for the next weekend.

Afterwards, we all showered and prepared to return to our regular world.

Julie, Diane and I discovered we three have a special relationship. We regularly go with Mom and Dad. We’ve met Uncle Larry and his family. And we’ve fucked and sucked numerous Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.

At home, we help each other out – vaginally, orally or anally. Three-ways, when wanted, for Mom and Julie, two-ways with Dad and Mike, but these are all stories which I can tell later.

And, you know, we’ve never told Mom and Dad about we three kids discovering the package of instant photos. I guess that is still a family secret.

T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers