All Comments on 'The Fishing Trip'

by ChestersBoi

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I like it

Curious what else you'll put out

jeansguyjeansguyalmost 12 years ago
Good story

I liked it and would like to see a second chapter about how their life progresses. Would also like to see less roleplay but that is just my preference.

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago
I knew it

As soon as I saw your name I knew this one would be as good as your first story. you didn't disappoint! Love the way your stories are not only 'hot' but they are full of discovery and emotion, not just getting off'.

Love1014Love1014almost 12 years ago

I love it! I wish there was a part 2

billhudleybillhudleyalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

This was the first I've read of your work and I truly loved your story, it is laid out very well, nicely written and so very erotic. Now I'll search for more of your work. I hope it was a true story from own your experience, but if not it is still a nice one to dream about. Congratulations on a job well done.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
WNG

This story reminds me in a good way of another Lit story titled We're Not Gay. The stories themselves are not similar, but the emotion behind them is in that you have two best friends denying what they mean to each other. Very well done.

ChestersBoiChestersBoialmost 12 years agoAuthor
Reply to Cliffgirl08

Hmm...

Well spotted. If you look at my profile you will see that "We're Not Gay" is in my favourites. I nearly credited it as my inspiration, I'm now beginning to wish I had done. In my defence I'll say that I felt that, while the denial was similar, the story was sufficiently dissimilar not to be plagiarism - which I despise. Inspired by, yes; stolen from, not guilty.

podgapodgaalmost 12 years ago
Nice!

Now that's what I call porn with real heart. (And humor and good dialogue.) Based on this, I'll have to take a look at your other stories.

And since I haven't read "We're Not Gay," I guess when I do, it will remind me of your story, rather than the other way around!

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

Inspired by is just right, because your story cetainly has merit all on its own. And since We're not gay is one of the best GM single stories (hurry up and read it Podga, the humour is just your style :-), I would say it's an honour to be compared with this based on the few similarities (e.g. the tied up and helpless game) and the general feel of the story: very romatic and erotic and well paced.

I'll certainly keep an eye out for more stories from you. Congratulations on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved This Story

This delicious tale teased me just like the characters teased each other. Kept pulling on my rock hard dick, cumming and cumming until my cock could not take any more. I am so envious, I'd love to have a week or two of full on unabashed gay sex.

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

i simply loved the hole thing

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 11 years ago
One of the top two

We're Not Gay and The Fishing Trip are battling it out as best story on Lit. I read WNG quite a while ago and just discovered TFT -- now I've got two stories to come back to when I feel like getting horny.

robin48robin48over 11 years ago
not gay

I am not gay either butt sure want to be ass fucked like tom.

nice story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Made me Hard Thanks

Like your style of writing very natural, No chiseled Greek god type crap just honest and sexy stuff that I for one can relate too, if only in my greatest wishes.

Jamie, Glasgow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You want to know what we like and what we don't like: Easy.

We like characters like yours who are nice people - people who could be real - not the sadistic, psychopathic monsters littering so many stories on this site.

We like characters who respect each other - not the scummy, sordid, ethically challenged characters literotica writers just don't seem to be able to avoid.

We like simple, real, believable story lines, unlike most of what is on this site.

We like stories about the kind of love that has a real chance of lasting, not stories that start off with rape and then pretend to be about "love".

Well done. You're among the best writers here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great, well written story! Keep it up!......the writing.....LOL...

You are a gifted writer. Your story is very well developed. You can paint emotion with words like a picture on a canvass.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 9 years ago
The theme isn't new; living IT IS IMPROVED!

I read the story weeks ago and enjoyed it. Then I received an email from another reader who noticed My Words of praise to another author. Today I've read this one again realizing I've encountered/met an open-minded male and may very soon meet, and experience a similar Awakening by sharing with a Stranger. This script is fun, intelligent, caring, hot and continues to hold it's appeal for adventurous readers.

BayoubaanditBayoubaanditalmost 9 years ago
Well Done

Excellent story and the action kept the story line moving along. Loved the idea of being on a weeks vacation with a hot buddy like your characters. Hope you write more stories like this one. Great job. Thanks and well done.

Bayoubaandit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a new favorite :)

thanks for the story ... you did a great job with the personalities of each guy and I really liked how it progressed ... kept me going on and on ... can't wait to read more of your work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

Great story, well told and painfully, teasingly paced. I'm still hard and stroking as I write this. Kudos!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really, really liked this.

Must be based on real life from a good few years back, which just adds to the impact.

Yachtmaster Coastal has rather more first aid nowadays yet the same thing would probably have happened. It's called adventure.

Not sure if it would have been better with more detail in the sex or not. I liked the focus on the journey and friendship and ended the story really wanting to know what happened to them.

H

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perfect tale.

Beautifully written short story with well-developed characters and interaction. Very nice progression of the sexual build. Immensely enjoyable. I think it’s the third time I’ve read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I loved everything about it. Will definitely read it again !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The best

The bet story I've read to date and I'm sure I'll read it again. Oh to be that young again. I could really relate to the characters and having explored a lot of Scotland and the isles made it all the more interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Scotland

I had a great camping trip to Scotland with my friend Malcom in his Morris thousand in 1969. Unfortunately Malcom freaked out when he realised I had feelings for him; we returned home the next day friendship ruined. Malcom was engaged to be married within 4 months and married in less than a year. His marriage didn't last and he eventually accepted that he was gay; unfortunately I had moved to the other end of the country by then we never saw each other again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous