The Flag Girls Get Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard a gag and then a cough. She looked out of the corner of her eye and could see Dixie had just gotten a massive load of cum blasted over her face and breasts. The blonde's upper torso was literally dripping with sperm. Reno must have cum so much, Dix lost control of his cock. He was guiding the still spurting head into her mouth even before she stopped coughing.

Rose didn't have time to focus on her friend as Sammy's cock was hardening. She pulled back sucking just the head, jerking his shaft and soon her cheeks were expanding out as her mouth filled with sperm. Her guess had been correct and his ejaculating cock outpaced her ability to swallow, semen began squirting out around her lips and she coughed, catching a blast on her forehead and in her hair as his cock sprang up.

Rose looked over at Dixie and the two blushed sheepishly.

"Go get cleaned up," said Gage, pointing to the two girls.

"Yeah, lets play some poker," said Mark, shuffling the deck of cards as he sat at the table.

Rose followed Dixie upstairs to the bathroom. The two cleaned up and Rose had to wet her hair to get Sammy's sperm out. Dixie finished first and returned to the game. When Rose felt clean enough, she walked downstairs. Mark, Gage, Sammy, and Marley were at the table playing on hand. Dixie was in the kitchen getting two beers. She wondered where Reno was, but heard a toilet flushing and saw him come out of the downstairs bathroom. "Hey, I thought the bathroom wasn't working," she said, walking over to the table.

Dixie's having to use the upstairs bath was the reason she had seen Mark's cock in the shower and the event that precipitated both Rose and Dixie going black.

"I fixed it the other day," said Gage, staring at his hand. "Go fill this with chips." He handed her an empty bowl.

"And bring me another beer," said Sammy.

The game lasted four hours. Halfway through, Reno sat out a few hands. He grabbed Rose and bent her over the couch, pushing his huge cock deep into her pussy and fucking her hard for a good fifteen minutes. Before he had finished, Dixie was sitting in Marley's lap, riding his big cock to multiple orgasms. After three hours, Gage turned sideways while playing poker and told her to blow him. Dixie did the same for Mark.

Reno was the big winner. He scooped up the last of the chips and Rose watched him reach over to grab Dixie's hips. He lifted her on the table and soon her friend was screaming in pleasure as he slammed his fourteen inch cock home as fast as it would go. Her head hung over the edge of the table and Gage stood, pulling his fat cock out and pushing it past Dixie's lips. Rose watched the action until she noticed movement towards her. Marley, Mark, and Sammy had all stripped and soon she found herself engaged in her second foursome. She bounced in Marley's lap while Mark reamed her ass and Sammy fed her his coal black cock. She lost track of time for awhile after that. She could vaguely remember at least four of the men came in her pussy and she thinks she took two loads up her ass. She was relieved when Mark and Gage bid farewell to the band members well after 2:00am.

Marley looked over at the sperm covered girls and shook his head. "I don't know how you guys do it," he said to Gage and Mark. Then the three men left.

Gage yawned. "Man, I'm beat. Get this place cleaned up and you two can do whatever you want."

Mark followed Gage up the stairs. "See you in the morning."

Rose watched them go then turned to glance to Dixie who shrugged at her. "I got the beer cans and trash, you get the sperm," said Dixie.

"Gee thanks," replied Rose, turning to survey the many pools of black seed on the carpet, couch, table, and still leaking out between her legs.

Dixie finished before Rose and disappeared upstairs to the shower. When Rose finally felt the living room was clean enough it was close to 3:30 in the morning. Exhausted, she stumbled upstairs and took a hot shower. The hot water felt good on her sore muscles and she finally started to feel clean again. She dried herself off and opened the door to the bathroom, dreaming of sleep and a soft comfy bed, but instead smacking into a black brick wall. Jamon was standing at the exit wearing only boxer shorts.

The Jamaican roommate looked down at her nude body. He took her hand and led her to his room. For the next forty minutes, Rose found her hips rising into the thrusts of Jamon's mighty cock. As tired as she was, he still got her off four times before his hot seed flooded her womb and he fell asleep on top of her. Rose's eyes slowly closed just as Jamon started to snore.

It seemed like she had just fallen asleep, when she felt a hard smack on her ass. Gage was standing over her. Jamon was laying on his side covering most of her body. His big cock had plopped out, but the bulbous head still pressed against the entrance to her pussy. "Get up and make me some breakfast," said Gage.

***************

.Dixie took a quick refreshing morning shower to wake up. She bounced down the stairs and took a big whiff of the smell of breakfast coming from the kitchen. She smiled as she entered the kitchen. Jamon and Gage were eating a big plate of pancakes and bacon. Gage was greedily stuffing his face while Jamon was sitting back with his eyes closed. Dixie smiled at them and reached out for a slice of bacon, but Gage smacked her hand away. "You can eat when the laundry is done," he told her, gruffly.

"OH FUCK!" grunted Jamon.

Dixie heard slurping sounds under the table and peaked down to see Rose furiously pumping Jamon's spurting cock. She shook her head and returned upstairs to get the sheets off the beds. Mark and Gage had been exhausted and gone straight to sleep. Dixie had ended up sleeping upstairs in Amir's empty bed. Jamon's was the only sheet to show signs of fucking last night. At least, she'd only have one load of laundry to do today.

Dixie carried the sheets down to the laundry room and filled the washer. She started it and turned around to see Gage watching her. Gage's strong arms grabbed her hips, easily lifting her and setting her down on the vibrating machine. He was wearing his security tee shirt and shorts. "I feel like bustin a nut in that white pussy before work," he said, letting his shorts fall around his ankles. His cock was already rising as he grabbed it and began rubbing it up and down her wet slit. "You want this black cock?"

Just the sight of his fat eleven inch salami had her pussy lips glistening with her arousal. "You know I want that big black nigger cock, stud," she told him, gasping with pleasure as the big head pushed it's way deep into her pussy. She spread her legs wide open and then wrapped them around Gage's waist as he began slowly fucking her. Gage leaned down and planted his dark lips against hers. Their tongues dueled as his cock head pushed it's way into her womb. "Aaaaah!" she groaned. "Your big nigger cock is making me cum.

"That's it slut, cum on that black dick," he growled, pushing her back so that he could kiss down to her big breasts.

"Oh shit!" she cried. "I'm going to cum again." Dixie couldn't believe how fast the second one was coming.

These black men always gave her multiple orgasms, but this one was right on the heels of the first. "CCUUMMIINNGG!" she screamed as her nipple was sucked between his lips. "OHGAWD!" The wash cycle kicked in just as she was cumming. The violently shaking machine sent vibrations throughout her pussy. The added stimulation turned this into her biggest orgasm yet and as the machine continued to shake, her huge orgasm seemed to last for minutes. It was just fading when she had another one as the machine gave one last violent shake and the rinse cycle began. Dixie half thought she'd die from the pleasure and it only got better when Gage slammed his cock forward and began filling her womb with his fertile seed. That orgasm left her sprawled backwards on the cold machine. Gage pulled his cock out and his sperm began flowing over the edge of the washing machine. "That was some fuck, lover," she groaned, weak from summing so hard.

"Thanks," said Gage, winking at her as he pulled his shorts back up. "I'll see you at work later. Get this mess cleaned up before you drive down to Islamorada."

"Yes sir," said Dixie. She watched him leave and then tried to slide off the washer, but the wet semen on the edge was so slippery, her ass slammed into the floor. "OUCH!" Dixie rose, rubbing her ass. She limped a little out to the kitchen looking for paper towels. Mark was sitting at the table, eating a plate of food as voraciously as Gage had earlier. Rose was still under the table sucking his dick now instead of Jamon's. The sounds of her throat sucking turned to gulping just as Dixie grabbed some towels. Rose was still under the table as she grabbed Mark's red shorts around his ankles and pulled them up his legs for him. Dixie felt a strange twinge of jealousy after seeing her friend suck Mark off. He had been her first black man she felt a certain attachment to him.

Dixie cleaned the semen off the washer while the dryer was on. She returned to the kitchen. This time Rose was alone, but still under the table wiping some drops of semen off the floor. The men had left and the two best friends were able to sit down and eat. Neither felt strange sitting down naked at a table and sharing breakfast. She told Rose about the amazing fucking Gage had just given her on the washing machine and swore she noticed a tick in Rose's eye. It sure looked like Rose had the same feelings for Gage having been her first that she felt for Mark. After eating, Rose did the dishes and Dixie remade Jamon's bed with the now clean dry sheets. They dressed in their spade bikinis and drove down to Islamorada.

Tuesday was as dead as Monday had been. They got plenty of looks from the few guests there, but both were getting used to the stares. Siobhan was working the bar and they ordered two beers from her, but neither felt like drinking. "Lets go look at the fish and then we'll just go lay out by the pool all day."

"Alright," replied Rose. "Maybe take a little nap." She yawned loudly. Neither woman was getting much sleep.

Dixie loved the water and everyday they'd been at the resort, she came down to the docks to look in the clear Caribbean water. She never got tired looking at all the colorful fish swimming around. She pointed out three gold and blue striped fish swimming past them to Rose.

"Allo ladies."

The girls turned to see the dark skinned black captain sitting back in a deck chair on the back of his boat, the "Big Rod".

"Hello," said Dixie.

"Hi," said Rose.

"I like your new bikinis very much. They are tres bien."

"Thanks," said Dixie. "I'm Dixie, this is Rose."

"I am Robert," he told them, pronouncing it in French as Row Bare.

"Nice to meet you," said Rose. "You're Haitian?"

"Oui," he smiled at them. "It seems like I wont have any business today. Why don't you let me take you for a ride? I know a nice little reef for snorkeling."

The thought of snorkeling in the blue sea thrilled Dixie and she eagerly accepted. Robert held out his hand and helped both Rose and Dixie on board. After a little preparation, he cast off and pulled the boat away from the dock. Both Dixie and Rose were thrilled to get a free boat ride. Dixie sat in the rear fishing chair and Rose leaned over the rail as they slowly watched Islamorada recede in the distance.

The Big Rod gunned it's motors once the boat passed the outer sandbanks. There were some other boats out, but not a lot. A couple of guys fishing stared and waved as the Big Rod passed their boat. Robert cut the motor about forty minutes out of the docks. Dixie stood and leaned over the rail. The dark form of a small circular reef could be seen just under the water off the starboard bow. Already she was thrilled to see myriad types of fish swimming around. She suddenly got a little nervous when the dark form of a large ray swam past under the boat.

"This is a good reef for snorkeling, non," said Robert, dropping anchor. "I have gear in the storage compartments over there. He had stripped off his shirt and was wearing only khaki shorts.

"This is very nice of you," said Rose.

"Yes, very kind," added Dixie, staring after the manta ray.

"Well I do expect to get paid," said Robert.

Dixie glanced at Rose. They had assumed he was offering them a free ride and neither woman had hidden much money in their skimpy spade panty. "Um," said Dixie, turning to face Robert. "We didn't bring much..."

Robert stood by the steering wheel. He had dropped his shorts and was slowly stroking his black cock to full erection. "You sluts can start by blowing me. If you're good, I'll let you snorkel awhile before I fuck you."

Rose turned to look at him as he spoke. "Jesus!" she exclaimed softly, staring at his cock. Robert had a big one. Unlike the Jamaican's, the Haitian's cock was cut. It pushed thirteen inches and was as thick as Gage's.

It was very streamlined, smooth except for some black throbbing veins and the head didn't flare up much. Dangling under it were some of the biggest balls either girl had seen yet on a black man. "What makes you think we'll suck that thing?" asked Rose, staring at the huge cock. Dixie noticed her friend's tongue come out to lick her lips.

Robert walked over to her, his big cock bobbing before him pointing the way towards the dark haired woman. One large black hand came out to squeeze the black spade stretched taut over Rose's breast. "This spade gives me the right to use you as I please," he told her. When he pulled his hand back, Rose's nipple was embarrassingly erect under the thin material. Robert turned from Rose and reached behind Dixie to cup her breasts. He bent down like he was going to kiss her neck, but instead took her bikini strap between his teeth and pulled it loose. "You do know what that outfit means," said Robert, letting go of her breasts long enough for the bikini to fall to the deck.

"Our bodies belong to the black man," moaned Dixie as Robert pinched her nipples.

"They can take any hole they want," added Rose.

"Tres bien," said Robert, releasing her breasts and moving around to sit in the fishing char. He leaned back and sat on his lower spine so that both Rose and Dixie could kneel on either side of the chair. His cock was huge, black and rampant. It stuck up and out, pointing out to sea over the motor and above the words Big Rod written on the stern of the boat. "Take those bikinis off," he ordered. He reached out and pulled the string on Dixie's panties. The panty fell to her feet. Rose reached behind her and pulled the string behind her neck and the one across her hip holding her panty on.

Dixie was the first to kneel beside him. Robert's streamlined cock head was in her mouth and down her throat before she knew it. She closed her eyes, bobbing her head, trying to take his cock deeper when her nose bumped into something. Dixie opened her eyes and saw Rose was kissing the shaft closer to his pubes. Dixie pulled off the huge rod and both she and Rose licked up and down the sides of Robert's giant black cock. He groaned in delight.

Dixie held her tongue out and flat, licking up the thick shaft to the head. Rose was doing the opposite. Her tongue was pressing hard against a bulging blue-black vein and working it's way down his cock. Dixie didn't particularly feel like sharing. As soon as Rose reached his pubic hairs, Dixie slipped her tongue up and over the urethra before stretching her jaw wide to accommodate the big head. She started bobbing her head as fast as she could go. His cock pushed farther into her throat, slipping deeper with each bob of her head. She lost it for a moment, the gag reflex kicking in, forcing her to pull her head back to catch her breath. Rose quickly took her place. Dixie was secretly pleased to see that Rose hadn't swallowed nearly as much as she had before Rose's gag reflex kicked in. Dixie jumped back in. This time she was determined not to let his size stop her.

Dixie had his cock halfway down her throat when that bitch Rose grabbed the base of the shaft and started pulling it towards her. Dixie wasn't about to stop blowing Robert's big cock. She reached up and grabbed Rose's wrist pulling it off the shaft. She inhaled deeply through her nose and the next thing she knew, she was kissing Robert's pubic hair. Robert groaned with pleasure and sat up quickly. One strong black hand grabbed the back of her head and began guiding her speed up and down his cock. Dixie saw movement out of the corner of her eye. Robert had grabbed Rose's head with his free hand and was pushing her down. Dixie was leaning over Robert's knee, sucking his cock and Robert guided Rose between his legs and right up to his huge splayed out balls. Dixie could see Rose licking them while she rapidly sucked Robert's swelling cock. With little more warning then that, his cock bucked in her throat and she felt it pump a big load of semen into her belly. She pulled back wanting to taste him, his cock never seemed to stop pumping the entire time. As the head cleared her throat, her mouth was suddenly filled with the hottest most incredibly delicious sperm she had tasted yet. Dixie moaned, gulping it and gulping the next load. Each jet of cum, hosed the back of her tongue, tingling her taste buds as she swallowed it as rapidly as her mouth filled. Robert's swollen testicles were certainly living up to their promise. She felt pressure on her shoulder just as his next blast of semen failed to fill her mouth completely. Dixie swallowed giving in to the pressure and was pushed back, Robert's cock springing free of her mouth and shooting a wad of sperm on the deck that would of put a year's worth of her husband's ejaculate to shame. Rose pushed Dixie farther away from the spurting cock before taking her place. Her lips closed around the head. Her friend moaned in pleasure and dismay. Rose seemed to find it every bit as tasty as Dixie had, but there wasn't enough for her. Rose was furiously jerking the base of his shaft trying to squeeze every last drop of Robert's semen from it. Finally, Robert seemed to have had enough and pushed Rose back and off his spent cock.

"You sluts can really suck cock," said Robert. "Why not go swimming and let me recover some."

"Alright," said Dixie. She reached out and hefted his balls. "Jesus, do these things hold a lot of cum. I've never swallowed so much in my life." Rose gave her a mean stare and turned to look at the puddle of semen on the deck. For a moment, Dixie thought Rose was about to lap it up, but she didn't.

There were no other boats around and the three of them stayed naked while Robert helped them put flippers, masks, and snorkels on. When they were finished, Rose and Dixie climbed down a ladder and into the water. They swam off together at first. Dixie was delighted at all the brightly colored fish swimming about and thrilled when she noticed a the tail of a brown shark sticking out from under a reef's outcropping. She had seen nurse sharks before and knew they were nothing to be nervous about. She swam around trying to spot the stingray again, but never did. She had lost track of time and realized Rose was nowhere to be seen.

Guessing what was going on, she swam back towards the boat and moved her faceplate to the top of her head as she climbed the ladder. The sounds of fucking preceded her view. Rose was bent over the port side's railing getting a hard fucking from behind by Robert. They were angled such that Dixie could see Robert's huge cock sliding in and out of her friend's soaked pussy. Rose started squealing continuously as she came. Dixie watched for a few minutes before allowing herself to fall backwards into the water. She swam around again for awhile, this time her heart filling with joy when a small sea turtle swam close to her.

1...910111213...16