The Flag Girls Get Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about twenty minutes or so, Dixie noticed Rose was back in the water. This time, Rose had her bikini bottoms on, but was still topless. Dixie slowly left her friend and made her way back to the boat. As she climbed the ladder, she found herself staring at Robert's dangling black cock. She smiled and looked up his fit body to his smirking face. She smiled at him never breaking eye contact as she reached out from the ladder and grabbed his soft cock. A couple strokes and she felt it hardening. Robert stepped back pulling his cock from her hand and allowing her to climb into the boat. A few minutes later and she was having her first orgasm as she rode his magnificent black cock on the deck of the boat.

Dixie threw her head back and closed her eyes as she bounced in his lap. She focused her mind on the thick black shaft moving in and out of her pussy, the strong black hands mauling her breasts and tugging on her sensitive nipples, and on the warmth of the sun heating her face and body. He brought her off several times and was about to have another when she felt rain hitting her. Only it wasn't rain, Dixie opened her eyes to see a dripping wet Rose standing over her and pulling her mask off her head. A second later, sperm had her womb expanding outward and she found herself experiencing one of the biggest orgasms of the week Robert's big balls began pumping what seemed like a gallon of his thick seed into her womb and pussy.

Dixie climbed off his spent cock watching it plop down onto his hard stomach as she stepped off him. "Go clean up," he told her as his semen began dripping onto the deck. Dixie stepped over the railing and jumped in the water. She swam out a bit, kicking her legs trying to work his semen out of her and noticing white globs of cum floating out from her pussy. She used her hands to scoop some more out before swimming back to the ladder. When she climbed up the side, Robert started the motor and she saw Rose was on her hands and knees cleaning the sperm off the deck with a cloth. A moment later and they were heading back towards the Keys.

"No need to cover up those big titties yet," he told them and the two girls remained topless.

****************

Rose was a little jealous. Robert had given her a great fucking, but definitely seemed to prefer her blonde friend. Even now, Dixie was standing up by the Captain's chair flirting with him as he steered the boat. He had one strong arm wrapped around her fit waist. They laughed about something and he leaned over, sucking one of Dixie's nipples into his mouth. She didn't care so much that he preferred Dixie. Everyone had their preferences, but Dixie hadn't shared his big load with her. The little she had gotten had tasted amazing. His semen was as thick and as rich as pudding. Rose was about to walk over to him and ask if she could suck his cock when Dixie leaned over and whispered in his ear. Rose could just make her words out. "You haven't fucked my ass yet," said Dixie.

Robert climbed out of the chair and glanced over at Rose. "Steer the boat," he told her. "Just aim it for those two islands in the distance."

Rose found herself steering the boat while Dixie leaned over the railing screaming, "Fuck my ass, Robert. Shove that big black cock in my ass." The big Haitian slammed his cock in and out of her ass as hard as he could.,

Boat traffic began picking up. Rose grabbed her bikini top and put it on while Robert pulled Dixie off the railing and lowered her down to the deck while never removing his cock from her ass. Rose was just starting to get nervous as the boat neared the islands with their surrounding reefs and shallow waters, but Robert groaned that he was cumming and pumped Dixie's ass full of his seed. He pulled his cock out of her ass, squeezed his shaft until his remaining cum shot out onto Dixie's butt cheeks, and took over steering the boat after pulling his shorts back on. "Clean that up for me," said Robert and Rose found herself scrubbing cum off the decks again as it dripped from Dixie's ass. Dixie quickly pulled her bikini on.

Robert piloted the boat back into the docks at Islamorada, but this time he pulled the boat straight in instead of backing it in. The girls had to climb up to the prow to step out onto the dock. "Hurry back," said the big Haitian.

Rose looked over at Dixie as they walked down the dock. Dixie smiled back. "Robert wants to fuck me again," explained Dixie. "I'm going to go get a shower and meet him on the back of the boat. I hope you don't mind."

"That's fine," said Rose, feeling a little jealous. "I'll go find Gage after I shower."

Being a weekday, the resort was slow. Dixie and Rose showered in separate stalls as the restroom was empty and they were alone. Rose could hear Dixie humming in the next stall. Her friend was in a pleasant mood after her encounter with Robert and looking forward to more with him. A part of her wished Dixie was in the same stall with her, crowding together under the spraying water, bodies pressed together. Jamon had made them kiss and Rose had teased her friends nipple as Jamon fucked her. Then things had gotten even stranger, Dixie had willingly gone down on her in the shower and it had felt good, even getting her off. Rose had also licked Deshawn's sperm off Dixie's stomach. A woman's touch was softer then a man's, gentler and smooth. Not as good as a big strong man, but good nonetheless. Maybe, it was a good thing, Dixie was in a separate stall. They'd done some strange things the past five days and regardless of what happened, their relationship would never be the same.

They stepped out of the shower at the same time and Rose's eyes took in Dixie's beautiful wet body glistening in the light from the shower and as her eyes came back up to Dixie's face, she noticed that Dixie's eyes were sweeping over Rose's body too. Rose watched Dixie towel herself dry and pull her tiny spade bikini back on while Rose did the same. Dixie fiddled with her bikini strings and nodded satisfied that they were well tied. "I'm not sure, how long Robert is going to want me," said Dixie. "He's had a long day and even black men have their limits." Dixie stepped closer to her. "I'll look for you when I'm done and if not..."

"I'll get a ride with one of the boys." Rose watched Dixie lean forward to kiss her on the cheek, but she turned her head slightly and Dixie kissed the side of her mouth before pulling back. "Have fun," said Rose. Dixie winked and they left the restrooms together. She felt a twinge of jealousy again as Dixie hurried off towards the docks and Rose for a brief moment wondered if she was jealous of Dixie or maybe jealous of Robert. She shook her head to clear it of these strange thoughts. She wasn't a lesbian or even bi, but these men had awakened something inside her. Rose felt like she was becoming a truly sexual being. Even the caress of the cool evening air on her nearly nude body felt sexual as it hardened her nipples.

Rose stepped out onto the sandy area near the stage and looked around the resort. It was truly a dead night. The one bar that remained open during the week didn't have one customer and Siobhan wasn't around. Mark was by the pool and he did have a couple with a toddler playing in it, but there was no one else around. She decided to seek out Gage in the security office nearby. She knocked, but there was no answer. Rose tried the handle and the door opened. She stepped inside, but the security office was empty. The door to the conference room was cracked open and noises were coming from it, but before Rose could check it, an image from the security cameras caught her attention. Robert and Dixie were standing on the back of the BIG ROD, kissing and holding each other closely. Rose felt a thrill go through her when Robert pulled the black spades off of Dixie's breasts and began fondling them. The two sank to the deck and out of sight except when Dixie's torso appeared slowly bouncing up and down. "Oh god, fuck me." Rose stared at the screen not realizing it had sound. "FUCK! FUCK me." The voice wasn't Dixie's. Nor was the voice coming from the screens. It was coming from the conference room. "I'm CUMMING!!!" Oh no, thought Rose. Gage had another woman in there. "Me too, slut," growled Gage's voice. "Here it cums." Rose felt like crying. This certainly wasn't her day. First Robert had given most of his attention to Dixie and now Gage had another woman. She felt a strong affection for the security guard as he had been the first black man to take her. She felt jealous when he fucked Dixie and the thought of him with another woman felt even worse. She shivered at the lustful memory of the night Gage had made love to her and taken possession of her mind as well as her body. Jealous, she had to know whom Gage was fucking. Rose stepped up to the door and slowly pushed it open. Gage and Siobhan looked over at her.

The room was a small meeting room. It mostly held a rectangular table that would seat six. Two chairs on each side and one on each end. Siobhan was sitting on the edge leaning back against a pile of luggage. Her legs were spread wide and Gage was between them. His cock was buried in her pussy. "Hi Rose," said Siobhan, pleasantly.

"Yeah hi," grunted Gage. "You want something?"

"No," said Rose, shaking her head. She felt sorry for interrupting and hadn't wanted to get caught. "I was just looking for you. Sorry, I didn't mean to..." Rose's eyes left the embracing couple and moved to the luggage Siobhan was using to prop herself up. "HEY! That's my luggage!" Rose looked in shock at her suitcase and Dixie's was there too. All their luggage was on the table!

Gage looked over at it. He stepped back out of Siobhan's spread legs. His big cock plopped free. "Oh yeah," he said, looking at the luggage. He turned to face her, his big cock sticking straight out, but bending slightly. A long strand of semen dangled from the end. "Your luggage," he said. "Your luggage, your lugg... Great news. A state cop stopped a car down closer to Marathon and found it full of stolen luggage."

"Oh god, that is great news," said Rose elated and fighting off tears of joy.

"It appears nothing was touched," continued Gage. "The thief was caught red-handed and you won't even need to testify."

"Dixie will be thrilled," said Rose. At first glance, she'd been a little suspicious finding her luggage piled up in here, but Gage's words reassured her. A few doubts lingered however. "How long have you had it?" she asked, turning to face him and scanning his eyes for any sign of deceit which was difficult as her eyes wanted to move down his hard muscled black body and stare at his engorged cock.

"Just a few hours. I saw you leave on Robert's boat and decided to wait for you to get back. Then Siobhan distracted me."

Rose didn't notice any tell tale signs he was lying and she did let her eyes glance down to the fat black cock she had come looking for before she looked away and back towards her luggage. "Wow, I'm so relieved."

"I'm happy we could do something for you," said Gage. "Now tell me why were you looking for me." Gage watched her as she glanced at the sexy redhead and then back towards him. "Tell the truth. Siobhan is a spade girl too."

"I wanted to suck you off," said Rose, gulping and glancing towards Siobhan. The pretty bartender grinned back at her and winked. "I wanted to taste some cum." Rose looked down at her feet in embarrassment.

"Come here," ordered Gage. Rose approached him still looking down at her feet. She could see a steady trickle of sperm dripping down off the table and pooling on the floor where it was leaking from Siobhan's pussy. "Good girl telling me what you want," he said. Rose stared down at his cock and watched it swell up a little. "Now I'm a little spent at the moment, but I know where you can find a fresh load of cum."

"Where?" asked Rose.

"There," said Gage. His strong hands grabbed her shoulder and turned her to face Siobhan. He forced her to take a step closer and her view point rose up to observe Siobhan's well fucked pussy. Siobhan's labia was red from the hard fucking and Gage's white seed poured from the opening. "Eat some of that while I recharge."

"Gage... I" Rose tried to object, but Gage's strong hands were bending her down. Siobhan spread her legs wider as Rose's face approached her pussy. At first, Rose's lips came down on the pool of semen dripping on the table, her nose pushed right between Siobhan's labia. Rose's tongue came out to lap up the cold semen and then she licked up, tasting the hotter flesh between Siobhan's legs, lapping up Gage's sperm as it poured from the redheaded girl's pussy. The sperm on the table had been cold. The leaking sperm was warm, but as her tongue wormed it's way into Siobhan's pussy, Gage's seed turned hot again. It was every bit as hot as it was pumping straight out of his cock. Rose pushed her mouth into Siobhan's pussy and licked Gage's sperm out of it as fast as she could. Siobhan moaned, grabbed Rose's head and pulled it into her pussy while she raised her hips up into Rose's thrusting tongue.

Rose lapped away, enjoying her first taste of a woman's pussy. She licked Siobhan's labia and twirled her tongue around Siobhan's clit before sucking her clitoris between her lips. Then she licked back down, thrusting her tongue in and out of Siobhan's pussy like she was fucking it. Before long, she was no longer doing it to clean Gage's cum out of Siobhan's pussy. She was doing it because she liked it. She looked up Siobhan's sexy body as she ate her out. Siobhan had redder hair then Rose did. Her pussy was a thin strip of wispy red. Siobhan was also paler then she was, but not by much and Siobhan's pale skin had a lot more freckles. Rose stared at the black spade pin adorning Siobhan's navel, then up at the redhead's large pale breasts. Siobhan had paler nipples then either Rose or Dixie, but they were long, fat pinkish erasers, engorged with desire as they struck out from large saucer sized areola that blended in smoothly with the pale white flesh that was Siobhan's skin. Siobhan suddenly arched her back and moaned as she came. Rose found her mouth filling with the woman's sweet nectar and another load of semen pushed out by the contractions in her womb.

"Fuck that's hot," growled Gage.

Rose felt Gage's strong hands on her hips and then one hand slapping her thighs to make her spread her legs wider apart. She felt his hard cock pressing against her pussy and then her face was pushed hard into Siobhan's wet pussy as Gage pushed his cock in with some force. His cock slid easily inside her now. Her pussy was growing more accommodating of the black monsters it had been encountering the last five days. Rose continued eating Siobhan's pussy while Gage fucked her. Siobhan came again just as Gage's big cock had Rose cumming. Rose's moans were muffled by the wet pussy in her face as her own pussy contracted around the eleven inch black cock buried inside it.

Gage fucked her for a good twenty minutes after that. Rose never quit eating Siobhan's pussy and the red headed bartender did have one more orgasm while Rose had three more before Gage slammed his cock forward and flooded her womb with his seed. This triggered another larger orgasm that almost made Rose collapse to the floor. When she recovered, Siobhan had slid back away from her mouth and Rose found herself with her face in the small puddle of semen that had leaked from Siobhan's pussy, dripped off the table and pooled on the floor. Rose shook her head as she came to her senses. She pushed herself up off the table. Gage was still inside her. His cock was jerking every now and then, shooting little squirts of ejaculate inside her. His cock had lost some of it's steel and after another few minutes, he slid his deflated cock out of her.

Rose rested a moment leaning against the table. Gage had just fucked all the strength out of her body. Rose summoned some energy and managed to turn around and hop up on the table in the same spot Siobhan had been sitting in. She watched as Siobhan pulled a short white halter on over her large breasts. The halter had black lettering that read, BLACK OWNED, on it. The bartender then pulled a black spade bikini bottom just like Rose's on and short shorts on over that. The shorts were cut low and Rose half expected to see a small wisp of red hair peaking out or the top of a black spade. Siobhan slipped her small feet into flip flops before bending down and kissing Rose on the lips. "Thank you," she whispered.

Rose watched her leave the conference room and the security office. When she turned her attention back on Gage, she was disappointed to see that he had already pulled his pants on and covered his cock up. He pulled his gray security tee shirt on over his muscular torso. "Get this place cleaned up. I'm late for my rounds," he told her before he left the office.

Rose did as she was told. She pulled her bikini on, slipped next door to the showers and cleaned the sperm off her face and thighs before returning to the office. She found some paper towels and cleaned up all the sperm on the floor and table. When she was finished, she took the opportunity to go through her luggage and was thrilled to see that everything was there. Her purse held her wallet filled with money, credit cards, and her check book. Nothing had been stolen.

Rose happily left the security office. She wondered down to the docks and saw the BIG ROD was rocking in the water. She smiled, no longer jealous that Robert had preferred Dixie. Bored, she walked around a bit before shyly wandering over to the bar. Siobhan smiled at her and Rose felt her face growing as red as Siobhan's hair. The red headed bartender finished mixing some drinks for a young couple at the bar before walking over to check on Rose. Rose ordered a margarita which she happily paid for with her own money. She didn't care for feeling beholden to people, even Dixie who had plenty of money. After making her drink, Siobhan came over and talked with her as if they were old friends, but neither brought up their afternoon encounter with each other.

After an hour had passed, Dixie showed up. "I'm telling you these black men are amazing," said Dixie, sitting down. "I'll have what she's having," she told Siobhan. "Despite his busy afternoon, Robert managed to fuck me twice more and I sucked him off just before leaving to find you."

"You got a bit..." Rose motioned her finger to the side of her mouth where Dixie had a small glob of semen on her lip, but Dixie missed it. Rose found herself reaching out with her finger and scooping it up before cleaning her finger off in her mouth.

Dixie stared at her and continued. "I finally started to detect a decrease in his semen the last time I sucked him off."

Siobhan set Dixie's margarita before her. "You talking about Robert? Damn, does that nigger have some good tasting jizz."

Rose and Dixe both turned to stare at her and found themselves nodding their heads in agreement. "He sure does," said Dixie. "They all do."

"I've found that bigger balls produce thicker pudding," said Siobhan. "The more consistency, the better the taste. If you ever go back to white men and I don't know why you would, you'll find their little teaspoon of runny semen tastes like crap. That'll be five bucks for the margarita or do you want to run a tab?"

"I got it," said Rose, plopping a five down on the bar.

"Where'd you get the money?" asked Dixie, squealing with delight when Rose told her about the luggage.

After finishing their drinks, Rose and Dixie returned to the security office and found Gage there. He helped them carry their luggage out to their jeep. He then gave them instructions on what to cook he and Mark for dinner. Rose and Dixie drove off for the supermarket to buy dinner. They each pulled on the same clothes they had worn when they arrived at Islamorada five days ago so that they could shop.

1...1011121314...16