The Flag Girls Get Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamarcus called her two hours later when his shift ended. He was a high school dropout and had spent the last 18months in Juvenile detention for drugs and gang activity. He lived with his mom and agreed to get a job to straighten out for her sake. Rose threw caution to the wind and took him back to her house since they couldn't go back to his home. Jamarcus's cock was magnificent, everything she wanted. It pushed thirteen inches long, was as thick as any black cock she'd had with a knobby head as big as Amir's mace, completely unbendable, and his seed tasted better then any of her other lovers, even better then Robert the Haitian's. He had amazing stamina too for an eighteen year old and Jamarcus confessed that he'd been sexually active since he was thirteen though she was his first white woman.

Jamarcus was just the kind of dominant masculine black man she craved. They arranged for him to come by once a week when Jake wasn't home. Jamarcus put her through the paces, fucking her mouth, pussy, and ass for hours. Eventually, she wanted him more then once a week. They arranged for a second weekly visit between their jobs and when Jake was at work. Soon, Jamarcus was just coming around whenever he felt like it, sometimes every other day, sometimes five days in a row. Rose would be out doing yard work with Jake and see Jamarcus slowly ride by. Then she'd leave on an errand and suck him off in her car. She'd sneak him out the back door just as Jake was pulling into the driveway after work. Eventually Jake walked in on her as she screamed in orgasm. At first, he appeared ready to kill the black teen, but Jamarcus was a lot bigger then Jake and cowered the white husband. Jake was further cowered when he noticed the huge cock still glistening with his wife's juices sticking out from the black kid's crotch. Jake fell to the floor crying while Jamarcus smacked him on the forehead with his club like cock before climbing back on the bed to finish getting off in Rose. The black teen was cruel, making Rose tell Jake how much bigger and deeper her black lover was then he and who's cock she loved more. Jake was broken hearted, but he wasn't a cuckold or a wimp. He threw Rose out of his house the minute Jamarcus was gone.

Rose did something that shamed her at her divorce proceedings. She lied. When Jake told the good old boy judge that he'd caught his wife of six months in bed with a black man, Rose knew it was over when she saw the look in the judges eyes. Without missing a beat, she denied everything and told her lawyers and the judge that she had come home early and found Jake sucking off a black man. Jake looked disgusted at his soon to be ex-wife and backed down. They split everything 50/50 including the house and Rose even got one large payment out of her husband, but agreed to no alimony. She never saw him after the papers were signed. Their marriage had lasted less then a year.

Rose gathered up her things and with Jamarcus' help, she moved across state. She bought a decent sized home and then went to find her best friend. Dixie and her daughter Sissy were grateful to Rose and moved in with her.

Dixie and Rose

Rose was a godsend to Dixie. Rose got a job at a doctor's office nearby freeing up Dixie to work at night when Rose could watch Sissy. Dixie finally took a job stripping. Rose didn't approve, but the money was good and Dixie was able to go off welfare with their new living arrangements. Dixie met some black lovers while nude dancing and brought them home for Rose. Jamarcus visited on weekends and Dixie would put her ears to the walls jealous of her friends cries of pleasure. On rare occasions, Dixie and Rose would share a black lover and on others they'd share a bed giving each other pleasure or performing for an awestruck black man.

Jamarcus

Jamarcus arrived early one weekend, cock hard and ready for some action, but Rose was still at work. He told Dixie it was high time that he fucked her. Dixie was curious about Rose's lover. She'd listened to them fuck many times and she couldn't say no even knowing that if Rose found out she would be pissed. They were still at it when Rose got home. Dixie had been right, Rose was pissed, but Jamarcus just told her to get naked and join them in bed. Dixie and Rose spent the next half hour slobbering over their favorite cock. By the end of the weekend, Dixie was as enamored of Jamarcus as Rose was. He moved in soon thereafter.

Jamarcus was a real man's real man. He never asked Dixie and Rose to do anything, he ordered and they happily obeyed. He soon came to dominate their household, telling them who they could and couldn't fuck. He didn't care for most of their lovers, but he shared his whores with his high school friends and old gang members when they came to visit. He never hit them and they never gave him cause. The most pain he ever caused one of them was when he ordered Dixie to have her CSA tramp stamp removed. Rose signed the house over to him one night he was teasing her with his cock. Dixie handed over all her tips and Rose had her paycheck directly deposited into Jamarcus' bank account. He was not a deadbeat though. He got a job as a bouncer at the strip club where Dixie worked and studied during the day to pass his GED.

Six months into being head of their household, Jamarcus ordered his sluts to quit taking birth control. Within a year, both had given him strong sons, Jamar and Marcus. Dixie and Rose went back on birth control and doubled their time at the gym to regain their figures. Jamarcus wanted Dixie back at work as soon as possible. He had been learning the business, observing the dancers and the customers. He'd been fascinated with his two sluts story about how they had gone black. That fascination had led him to devise a new routine for Dixie's dances. She began wearing a a confederate hooded cape over a confederate bikini and confederate tassels on her nipples. She didn't just come out and dance, she put on a show and the crowd went crazy. The crowd went even crazier the night he made Rose join Dixie on stage in a USA flag bikini and Uncle Sam hat. The flag girls were an instant success. The money was so good, he made Rose work every night stripping with Dixie. They were such a success that a more upper scale gentlemen's club wooed them away, giving them top billing and the best hours. Eventually the money was so good, Rose quit her job as a nurse.

Jamarcus began taking courses at a community college. He studied computers, website design, photography, and filmmaking. His first step was to set his Flag Girls up with their own website complete with pictures, nudes for paying members and a video of them doing their routine. His next step was to post a lesbian video of the two. Then videos of them sharing his cock while he filmed. Sometimes Rose filmed him fucking Dixie and other times they switched. Still others, Jamarcus had a white geek in his class come in and film them having a threesome. Internet money began pouring in and soon so did job offers.

Their strange family unit packed up everything and moved to Los Angles, spending a year making interracial porn. They swept the adult video awards. Jamarcus got best male newcomer and performer of the year. Dixie got female performer of the year and Rose won best new starlet. Dixie and Rose also won best all girl sex scene. All three were nominated in several other categories.

Jamarcus set to work on a project he planned on writing, producing, and directing. He wrote the story about how the flag girls first got fucked. To save money, he switched the setting to California. Rose and Dixie contacted their old friends about starring in the movie with them. Deshawn and Gage were easy as they were fans on the website. Gage got in contact with Mark and Deshawn knew how to reach his dad. No one remembered Jamon's real name. He had moved back to Jamaica and gone off the radar. Jamarcus took Jamon's role in the movie wearing a fake dreadlock wig. Their reunion went well and the group stayed up late drinking. Gage and Deshawn finally confessed that they were the ones that had robbed the jeep nearly five years ago. The old roommates made a game of how many white tourists they could introduce to the BBC ONLY lifestyle. Amir and Deshawn had targeted Rose and Dixie the minute they saw them strip down to their bikinis. They broke into the jeep, slashed the tires, and hid their luggage with Gage in the security office. Neither Rose nor Dixie was that surprised to find out as they'd always had that nagging suspicion.

The Flag Girls Get Fucked was the number one adult movie of the year. Fans clamored for a porno with both hot sex and a decent plot. Jamarcus quickly started his own production company, signing Amir, Mark, and Deshawn to contracts. Unfortunately, Gage was lured away by another company. Jamarcus scoured websites for sex stories to base movies on. The Flag Girls Get Busted was next, followed by The Flag Girls in Slavery Reparations. Many more movies followed including a documentary about their unique family situation and the BBC lifestyle.

Jamarcus Production's presents: Flag Girl entertainment, began selling BBC gear and queen of spades gear on their website. Many fans bought the gear after seeing the documentary. Many a white wife, girlfriend, or daughter ordered their own BBC tee shirts. Many a husband, boyfriend, or father wondered about the new black spade pins in their female's belly buttons.

Dixie and Rose's looks and figures lasted well into their forties and their popularity never waned. They're still making movies for their black master, but now they're looking for new converts.

The End

*

Author's Note: This story came out of a discussion board post requesting that the artist draw a comic featuring some BBC clothing pictures recently posted on the board. I'd never written a story involving the gear and lifestyle so I thought it a challenge. I considered writing a comic, but as my ideas started to gel, I decided it would make a better story.

I've worked with many great online artists now, Darklord, KinkyJimmy, Pitt, Jaguar, Duke, Fobbs, and Ryu. If I've left anyone out, forgive me. I think working with artists has had a positive effect on my writing. Anymore, I write a scene envisioning how an artist might draw it. The visual imagery greatly improves a story.

This story was intended to be shorter. I've gotten a few complaints about how long my recent stories have been and they have been long. I try, but sometimes a story just has to be told and it takes longer then intended. My original plan was to just flesh out the initial weekend and to breeze through the rest of the flag girl's week, but some of the events demanded to be longer. I've also had some complaints about my epilogues. A few people think they are unnecessary to the story and they're right. The story ends better with Dixie and Rose riding off to Miami and leaving their further adventures to the imagination. I add the epilogues simply because I like to know what happened to them and where are they now and some readers might also. Interestingly, more readers complain that my epilogues would have been better as a story unto themselves making my story even longer. Of course, my style is to show the loving faithful woman's decent into a slut and once they've become a slut, I loose interest in them. Anyway, I welcome feedback. Let me know what you think about this story, how long it is, my epilogues or whatever's else is on your mind.

Storm