The Flirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, the drivers didn't realize how icy it was?"

"Yeah, Jim said he thought it was just our neighborhood that was bad. He said once he hit the expressway, there were cars all over the road. Police on the scene advised them not to turn around if they had somewhere to go."

"They had a dozen chances to get off the expressway and turn around," I reasoned, "What are they going to do now?"

"Jim and Allen are both young, and Allen only started two weeks ago. They didn't realize they could've argued with the cops."

"Well, that's stupid."

Orion laughed. "You're right. The good news is the church is set up as a shelter--they've got a gym full of cots, clean, warm clothes, and soup for everyone."

I started to say something, but Orion interrupted.

"The only cafeteria staff here were Katrina and Lowell, and they left as soon as dinner was over. They both called to say they made it home safely."

"Okay, and what did--"

"Cici says we should get some sleep--she's not sure if Lucy and Vincent can get here at all."

"Will you stop interrupting me?" I said quickly, more harshly than I'd intended.

"Yes, Charlotte. Ask your questions now."

I was distracted by his mouth, but quickly regained my composure. "So, residents are safe, support staff are accounted for, but how are we getting home?"

"You're not going home. We're going to my house."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

It made all the sense in the world. Orion lived somewhere on the east end she remembered, so we could probably easily make it there. But she lived in J-town--there was no chance if the roads were as bad as they said.

"I cannot stay with you overnight." I was adamant.

"Well, what are you going to do?" he said, heading toward the elevator again. I was following him like a duckling.

"I don't know. Uber? Walk?"

"Haha, yeah right." He ushered me onto the elevator.

I scowled and folded my arms like a petulant child.

"Would you feel more comfortable here?" he said, grinning, "You can sleep on 5 and I can sleep on 6?"

The idea of sleeping in one of those uncomfortable cots alone in this creepy place was the opposite of appealing.

"C'mon Ms. Charlotte, we're turning the lights off in the day room. And we need to open up the cabinets under all the sinks--hopefully the pipes won't freeze."

They systematically went to the bathrooms on each floor. When the last bathroom cabinets were opened, they met back in Orion's office, grabbed their belongings, and as Orion locked the front door behind them, I promptly slid down the four steps to the sidewalk on my behind.

"Fuck, Charlotte!" Orion cursed, making his way to me slowly.

I was cackling laughing. I was still sliding down the sidewalk. Luckily, I was sliding toward the parking lot. My Altima and Orion's SUV were the only cars left.

"Dammit, stop laughing!" Orion said, trying not to laugh himself.

"Ouch," I said when I finally came to a stop. Orion was still picking his way to me. There was a grassy patch next to the pavement, so I aimed myself that way. I was able to gain traction there to turn on my hands and knees and push myself up. I stood up. "I'm fine, unlock the car," I said.

I penguin-walked to the passenger door. We both got in with no other complications. I held my hands over the air vent while he drove in silence. The music was on, but very softly. Ice pinged against the windshield and roof of the car steadily. He was concentrating the whole time. I only felt the truck slide a couple of times--he turned into the slide each time, looking for traction, but not overcorrecting.

"Did you just "mom-arm" me?" I asked, laughing. He dropped the muscled arm that he'd put protectively across my chest.

"I guess I did," he said, laughing as well. We pulled into his neighborhood less than 5 minutes later with no issues. Damn, did he do everything right?

I only got a quick glimpse of the house as we turned into the driveway--it looked dark blue in the twilight, with white trim. The garage door closed behind us and we both got out. In the second lane was a riding lawn mower and a 3-wheel ATV. I turned back toward him as he unlocked the door. We both kicked our shoes off in the laundry room.

"Take off those wet pants and put my sweatpants on. There should be a gray pair in the dryer," Orion ordered. "And there's a half bath here." He pointed to a closed door and then walked through the doorway into the kitchen. The fridge opened and closed, ice clinked against glass, and a few moments later, his footsteps faded away.

"I'm going to change," he called, "Meet me in the living room."

The sweatpants were a little bit too small, but I couldn't walk out in my panties, so I pulled them up over my belly and pulled my shirt down. I used the restroom quickly, used my finger to brush my teeth, and undid my ponytail, letting my hair fall over my shoulders.

I padded through the clean kitchen in my socks--it was done in grays and whites. The living room was just as spotless--a navy blue couch, gray rug, gray armchairs, white side tables and coffee table, and a super-sized TV. The window to the front yard was covered in thick, gray fabric curtains. I sat on my knees in the chair and pulled the curtain back. Ice noiselessly pelted against the window.

I closed the curtain and moved to the couch where there was a fuzzy, gray throw. I pulled it up over my legs. There were two glasses of soda on the coffee table. I picked one up and took a tiny sip. Whew! I thought to myself. That's spiked. I held the cold glass and let myself sink back into the comfy couch. The drink was cold, but the effects of the liquor were warming me up. I took long sips until there was barely anything left in the glass.

Orion appeared and sat at the other end of the couch. He had on black sweats and white socks. He picked up the remote, browsed for a few minutes, picked an action movie, picked up his own drink, and he sank back into the couch as well.

"Your couch is amazing," I said softly. His cologne wafted around me, and was almost as intoxicating as the drink.

"Thanks. I love it. Is your drink okay?" he asked.

"I'm usually more of a tequila girl, but I'll drink whatever in a pinch."

I took another sip and the ice clinked against my teeth. I shivered when I bent forward to put the glass back down.

"Want another?" he asked, but didn't wait for a response. He grabbed my forearm and easily pulled me over next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled the throw up to my neck.

"Orion," I said, pulling away, a sudden flush reddening my cheeks and chest.

"Charlotte," he responded.

I turned my attention to the TV. One of the dozen Fast and Furious films.

"Charlotte," he said again. I turned back and looked him directly in the eye. "You drive me crazy. I want to push you against the wall and kiss you every time you walk by." I glanced down then, embarrassed to hear something so direct.

"To answer your email, the flirting has been 100% for real." He touched my chin and tilted my head up. "But if you don't want this, I'll go to my room, you go to the guest room, and we will platonically ride this ice storm out."

I sat back and swallowed deeply, looking down at my lap. "I need you to--you have to--"

He grabbed me by my upper arms and forced me to face him. "I have to do what, Charlotte?"

I paused for a long moment before I whispered, "Tell me to."

He searched my face--I hoped he could see the desire, the need, the submission.

"Take off your shirt."

I immediately complied. He ran a hand from my throat over my breast and down to my waist. He could see how tightly they dug into the fat rolls of my waist.

"Why didn't you say?" he demanded.

My mouth opened to speak, but he covered my mouth with his, kissing me deeply. He pulled back.

"Take the pants off."

He helped me to stand and pull the sweatpants over my hips and down to my feet. I stepped out of them, nearly falling.

"Still my clumsy, sexy girl," he said smiling, "Take your panties off."

I paused.

"Don't make me do it," he threatened. I didn't know what the consequences of that might be, but I wasn't quite ready to find out. I hooked my thumbs into the waistline and pulled them down, stepping out of them. He gently placed his hand on my stomach. Despite being overweight, I still had a tiny belly-button ring. He leaned forward and licked it, dipping his tongue into my navel. My breath caught.

He slid his hand further down, squeezed the fat mound above my pussy, and his finger disappeared between my lips. I had to put my hands on his shoulders then, to hold myself up.

"Your pussy is so hot. And wet. And fat."

"Mmm-hmm," I agreed.

He took my hands from his shoulders and pushed me down on the couch. He hooked his arms under my knees and pulled my heavy body easily to him.

"I want to put it in right now. You're so wet."

"Please," I moaned.

He instead pushed my legs back and kissed me. His mouth went to my neck and sucked sharply, just once. He came back to kiss me and he maneuvered his hands to my breasts, squeezing, massaging, and pulling my nipples. I pulled away just for a second to say, "Harder."

He pinched then, hard enough to elicit a gasp from me.

"Can you feel how hard my dick is?" He was rubbing himself against my pussy. I could feel it through the sweatpants he still had on.

"Yessss," I murmured.

He climbed off me and ordered me to sit up. He pulled his pants down just enough for his dick to bounce out. I leaned forward and took it in my mouth. He hissed sharply. I took as much of it in my mouth as I could--he put a hand on either side of my head and started thrusting back and forth. I was gagging each time he pressed forward. He suddenly pulled away.

"Tell me you want to fuck me," he said, pulling his shirt off. I looked at the spatter of tattoos that covered his entire upper body.

"Fuck me."

"Tell me like you really want it."

"Please, Orion, fuck me," I moaned.

"Open your mouth," he demanded.

I obediently did, my face tilted up to him. I wasn't expecting him to spit in my mouth, but when he did, I became even more excited. He pulled me up and spun me around so he was sitting back on the couch.

"I want you to fuck me," he said. "Sit on it."

Every other time I'd ever had sex, I'd avoided being on top. What better way to display my fat rolls? Nobody wanted to see that bouncing up and down. I paused, but he pulled me down. I straddled his legs. He swiped his dick forward and backward against my fat pussy. I pushed against him and it slid in slowly, stretching me. I was sitting on it now, ready to rock back and forth. Orion was running his hands up and down my body. He held my waist. He squeezed my breasts. He grabbed my shoulders and ground his hips against me. I started rotating my hips, pulling my pussy up and down on his dick at the same time. When I knew I was close to coming, I stopped going up and down and started moving back and forth. I pulled his fingers to my swollen clit.

"You like fucking me?" I asked, nearly there.

"Yes, damn," he panted, "Are you going to come on my dick?"

"Mmm-hmmm." I kept saying, over and over. Finally, I climaxed. My voice became high pitched and turned into a low whine.

Orion kept talking to me while my pussy spasmed.

"You like coming on my dick? You like my fingers against your clit? We're not done baby, no, I'm gonna keep fucking you, you're going to come again, okay?"

"Okay," I whimpered, "okay."

We spun to the left and I ended up on my back. He pulled my legs up and over his shoulders. I was still so sensitive--he was gently rubbing his dick up and down. Each time he grazed my clit, I cried out.

"It's your turn, baby," he said, "Talk to me."

"You feel so good, Orion. So good."

He started stroking slowly, "Fuck, your pussy is so wet. So tight. Grip me."

I flexed my pelvic muscles and he groaned, "Yessss, just like that."

"Are you going to make my pussy cream again?" I asked, my pussy feeling the tingling beginning again.

"Yes."

"Are you going to beat my pussy up?"

"My pussy," he clarified.

"Are you going to come in my pussy? Your pussy?"

"Fuck yeah," he said, going faster. I lifted my hips so I could get friction from his lower abdomen again. I was holding onto his butt, pulling him as deep as possible with every thrust. I started whimpering again.

"Oh God," I screeched, "Oh God. Oh God! Oh God, you're going to make me come again!" He kept pounding until I exploded for the second time. I tried to catch my breath, but he was ready.

"Charlotte. I"m going to fill you up. It's my pussy. Don't let nobody else have it. It's mine. I'm gonna fill you with come." His voice caught in his throat sharply, and then he groaned loud and long. I felt him gush inside me and I started flexing my muscles again, pulling the cum as deep as I could. He grunted with each flex. After a long moment, he collapsed on top of me, softening inside me.

While we both caught our breath, I traced my fingers up and down his broad back. When he'd finally calmed down, he laced his fingers through mine and walked me around the couch and down the hallway into his bathroom.

"Turn on the shower," he said. He bent to kiss my mouth. "I'll be right back."

I adjusted the temperature and stepped in, allowing the water to soak my hair. It ran down my back, between my butt cheeks, and I felt Orion's semen slide down my legs.

I was looking around for a washcloth when Orion stepped into the bathroom holding two washcloths and two towels. He handed me one, set the towels on the counter, and stepped inside the steamy shower.

He pressed me to him, running a soapy washcloth over my breasts, stomach, mound. He turned me and washed up and down my back and my butt. I had my arms around his neck. He hiked up one leg over his arm and used the other one to gently wash my pussy. Then he did the other side.

He turned me around again and pushed me forward. I put my hands on the wall of the shower, and he ran the washcloth between my cheeks. He sloshed the soap over each cheek. "Sore?" I remembered falling earlier.

"No," I replied.

He pulled me back up against his chest. He put his lips to my ear. "I'd fuck you here," he said, "but I'm afraid you might fall and hurt yourself."

I could feel his chest shake as he laughed silently.

"You're going to fuck me like that, and still make fun of me?" I teased.

"I am. Over and over. And over." He bit my neck. "Every day after work. Sometimes before work. Sometimes at work."

"Orion!" I said, admonishing him for the taboo suggestion, "We can't have sex at work!"

"We'll see."

I couldn't wait.