A Better Idea

Story Info
The movie they picked is boring, so Renae has a better idea.
2.1k words
3.88
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the fourth time that month, Renae Acheson had gotten Jeffery over to her apartment. For the fourth time that month she'd managed to make sure they would be alone and unbothered. For the fourth time that month, she'd tried to make her intentions very, very clear.

And for the fourth time that month Jeffery sat right next to her, watching some half-good streamer original, eating half-good microwave popcorn while Renae sat there and suffered. Honestly it was kind of funny at that point. She'd laid out so many hints. Left her room door open while she dressed, made comments about her lack of a love life, hell she'd even put her feet in his lap and made outrageously flirty jokes the last time he was here.

So why the hell was she still untouched by Jeffery Nosta. The polite bastard hadn't even tried to put his arm around her.

Renae had met Jeffery almost half a year ago now through a mutual friend, and she'd liked him immensely right from the start. He was younger than her by a few years, but who the hell cares at this point. Jeffery Nosta had a narrow face and a skinny build, with light brown skin and mop of curly hair that was several shades darker. He had brown puppy dog eyes hidden behind a set of brown spectacles. He looked like the kind of boy she could pick up easily in one hand, which was to say he was exactly her type.

Forever alone Renae, or at least that's how she thought of herself. She was shorter than Jeff, despite being older than him, and had a fuller physique. If he looked like an underfed stick, she looked like a telephone booth - but a telephone booth with ginger hair, freckles, and seafoam green eyes.

Opposites attract? Whatever, she wanted to fuck him and she was pretty sure he was sweet on her, too.

They were still only about twenty minutes in. Renae had chosen a shitty feature on purpose in the hopes they'd get distracted with each other, but Jeffery seemed content to politely sit through the garbage mess of a movie. Just when she was about halfway through her internal monologue, right about the part where she was saying- Yes Jeff, I have in fact been flirting with you for almost a month. Please take me to the bedroom and ravish me like the sexy little broomhandle you are. After which they'd fuck like rabbits and live happily ever after - Jeff frowned and said:

"Renae I gotta be honest.. this movie kind of sucks. Wanna do something else?"

Alarm bells went off in Renae's head. Did Jeff just sound.. nervous? Trying to convince herself that this was indeed happening and trying not to spoil it, Renae decided to say something incredibly sexy that would certainly lead to some bedroom fun times.

Except nerves got in the way of coherency, so she actually said was:

"Uhh yeah- w-whatcha wanna do?"

Her inner monologue came back to say Nailed it! In the most sarcastic way an inner monologue could have ever said the phrase "Nailed it".

"I had some ideas." Jeffery murmured, and then he sighed deeply and rubbed his hands over his face. "Look, Renae. We've been hanging out a lot and I- I really like you. A lot. I think you're cute and funny, and I love spending time with you."

At this, he reached out and took her hand.

Oh yes. Here it comes!

"There's this nice Thai place and it's not too late yet. Do you wanna give it a try? We can call it a date."

Womp womp. Said her inner monologue.

Renae decided that she was done beating around the bush. No more hints, no more suggestive messages. Clearly this guy wasn't getting it. Time to be straightforward.

"I've got a better idea." She said.

She rounded on him suddenly, lifting one leg and leaning over sideways so she straddled him, her knees in the couch cushions on either side of his hips.

"I like you too, Jeff. A lot. In fact I've been trying very hard to show you that I like you. I'd like to kiss you now, if that's okay."

Jeffery's eyes had gone very wide, but he cleared his voice and said. "Yes please."

She leaned forward and kissed him deeply, passionately, savoring every moment because goddamn had she waited a long time for this. Her lips smeared lip gloss onto his, and when she pulled back her bottom lip stuck to his for half a second.

"Oh my god I wanted to do that for so long." She sighed.

That certainly did something for him, because he surged forwards to meet her again, immediately and hungrily, mouths pressing so hard together that it almost hurt. She brought her hands up to either side of his face. His hands met around her back and he pulled her close. Tongue parted lips and little moans came from the backs of their throats as they explored each other, feeling soft tongue and the sharp ivory crowns of teeth. When they pulled away again, their mouths were wet and they were panting for breath.

She'd forgotten all of her senses. When she kissed him, everything in her brain took a little vacation and it turned shivery and deliciously overwhelmed with feeling. Her eyes flicked down to see the tent in his trousers, and her face took on a villainous smile.

"May I touch you, Jeffery?"

He gave a small nod. "I haven't done this in a while.."

"That's okay, neither have I."

She unzipped his trousers and fished around his boxer shorts, then pulled his erection free. He was big for his age, but not massive. His cock was thick and long, with the exposed head showing lighter against the brown skin of his shaft. She stroked him up and down, kissing him and listening to the sounds he made, which came out muffled in her own mouth. With her free hand she took his wrist and guided his hand to her groin, where he could feel the wetness through her sweatpants.

He fumbled a bit, but even his clumsy efforts felt like a godsend to her. Every so often he'd touch her just right and she'd let out a high-pitched gasp, and she'd feel his cock flex in her hands every time she did it. God he was so fucking cute.

"I want to try something else. Can I blow you?"

"Don't you want me to do something to you?" He asked.

She shook her head. "Not yet. I want you to let me take care of you, Jeff."

He swallowed. "Okay."

Renae slipped off the couch and knelt on the floor, leaning forward so her chest rested comfortably on the cushions. She spread his legs with a malicious grin, and then without ceremony she took him into her mouth. She took him all the way into her mouth and felt a surge of satisfaction when she heard him gasp, and then his subsequent: "Oh god!"

And she hadn't even started yet.

When she ascended, she locked her lips tight around his shaft and felt her cheeks indent with the suction. She stopped when she got to his head, and swirled her tongue in the soft spot just underneath that tender cap of flesh. That made him buck in his seat and his moans took on a slightly higher pitch.

Renae giggled around his cock. A few moments later she'd found a nice rhythm to follow. She'd work her head up and down, sucking hard as she did so, intermittently giving attention to that bundle of nerves beneath his head. She learned quickly that it was easier to breathe through her nose than to try snatching gasps, and that if she tried to take him too deep it caused her to cough and made her throat hurt.

After a little while, she moved her hands up from her own groin to touch him instead. At first she stroked him when she needed a break, but once she learned to breathe properly she kept her hands going up and down in time with her mouth. They glided easily over his saliva-slickened cock, and she moved them in neat twisting motions that brought a new sound to his moans. Now Jeffery had his head back, moaning repeatedly, his legs twitching.

On a sudden impulse, Renae reached up to grab his shirt. When he looked back at her, the expression in his eyes dazzled her brain and made her feel strange and fuzzy. His eyes seemed to sparkle and his mouth made a tiny "o" as he panted for air in husky little puffs. Something surged in her chest and her insides clenched. He looked so cute and so desperate for more of what she was giving him. Tentatively, he pressed his hand on the back of her head. Unable to speak, she managed a muffled "Mm mmh" and brushed it away.

Renae wanted more of that look, but she couldn't see it if he was forcing her down on his cock. She decided to show him rather than say anything and break the moment by taking her mouth away. Renae Lanner looked at Jeffery, crouching in front of that couch, ginger curls falling wildly about to frame those mischievous green eyes. Those eyes held a wordless command. They said: Don't you dare look away. Keep those eyes on me. I want you to see what I do to you.

Renae put all of her thought into the way she looked at him, and she never once broke eye contact when she continued blowing him. Her chin and throat felt cool with saliva. Her hair bounced as she went up and down, up and down. Jeffery's eyes grew wide suddenly.

"R-Renae, wait-" He started.

She took him out of her mouth long enough to gasp, "Do it baby."

Then she went back down and made his cock disappear. Her tongue swirled in frantic little circles, her hands cranked up and down his shaft. Jeffery bucked like an animal. He broke eye contact only when his eyes screwed up tightly and his hands shot out to snatch a handful of her curls. He moaned three more times, little squeaky sounds, as he came completely into her mouth.

The taste of his was salty and unpleasant, but Renae swallowed it without issue. When Jeffery looked at her again she gaped her mouth to show him that it was all gone. He looked like he was going to pass out. Renae felt proud of what she'd done to him. Her face was wet and cold with spit and somewhere at the back of her skull, she felt the twinge of neck muscles that would be sore on the next day. She didn't care.

Jeffery stared at her like she was something astonishing and special, and that made every last bit of it worthwhile. Suddenly he reached down and pulled her up. Without wiping her mouth or saying a word, he kissed her. It was a deep and passionate kiss, and a serious one. Renae felt herself falling apart all over again. She wanted him so badly. She wanted him inside her.

But the poor boy was spent. His legs trembled underneath her and when he reached up to touch her face, his hand was shaking too. She wrapped her arms around him.

"Was it too much, baby?"

"Not at all." He grinned. "God, I thought I was going to lose my mind. I guess you've been losing your mind too?"

She tucked her head into his neck and said, "Jeffery you are adorable, but you can be fucking oblivious sometimes."

"How long?"

"About four weeks."

He threw back his head and laughed. She loved his laugh. It was the kind that came up from the depths of his chest, the kind that bubbled and chortled and made the most outrageous sounds. It made her smile. That was so rare for her these days.

"I'll tell you for free, it's nothing to do with you." Jeff said. "I'm just blind."

"Honestly I was beginning to think you weren't interested in me." She joked.

"Oof," Here he rubbed at the back of his neck, embarrassed. "Not at all. Renae let me start my three part apology by saying you're a wonderful woman and-"

"Stop. Jesus, Jeff just stop. Please kiss me."

They carried on talking and laughing, sitting there tangled up in the dark and letting the movie play well into the credits. Even when the text stopped rolling and the screen went dark, and for a long time after that, they stayed there, occupied with each other and nothing else in the world.