First Date

Story Info
Jason and Katie meet for a surprisingly intimate first date.
1.1k words
4.17
6.5k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked in hesitantly and paused, quickly scanning the crowded café as he nervously straightened the collar of his untucked pale-blue shirt.

She'd told him how to spot her. Navy sweater. Faded jeans. Auburn hair and blue eyes. How many first-date coffees would he have to endure, he'd wondered, before meeting someone who might stir him enough to request a second?

Suddenly, the hiss of a milk steamer filled the warm room, drowning out words exchanged by patrons occasionally glancing up from their devices.

In a corner booth at the far end of the room, a woman looked up and gathered her hair in a ponytail. He spotted her, unsure if her eyes were blue, but quickly checked off the other items in his mind.

Sweater. Jeans. He wasn't exactly sure what auburn hair looked like, but he figured that must he her. Walking carefully past the counter, he shifted left and right to navigate his way between tables and chairs.

"Katie?"

"Yes... Jason?"

Despite the briefest of introductions, the connection was immediate and visceral. The back of her neck tingled beneath her hair. He felt slightly off-balance as he slipped into the booth, just to her right. They both wondered, to themselves, if that was what chemistry was supposed to feel like.

The light was soft and dim in the corner, but that didn't completely explain why their pupils had widened. Some small talk ensued--this and that--but the words were scattering in their minds. Already, it seemed, they were communicating with their bodies in a way that rendered words pointless.

At once, unsettled by the feelings that were slowly captivating them, they paused just long enough to gather themselves and follow through with a typical first-date script. Still, it was impossible to ignore that they were touching each other intimately with their eyes.

* * *

"Two cappuccinos, please. Um... medium, I guess."

The caffeine-buzzed barista poured milk into a small pitcher, angled it confidently under a nozzle and turned the knob to release a burst of steam. Bill stood patiently by the counter, watching as she finessed the frothy white liquid into the mugs of coffee, magically creating a perfect leafy design in each.

She slid them across the counter and he firmly gripped the saucers that held the brimming cups, nodded appreciatively, and made his way back to the table. Katie was waiting eagerly there, fingers woven together, cradling her chin and a coy smile.

Jason rested the drinks carefully on the table, gently touched Katie's shoulder, and sat noticeably closer to her than before. His casual touch, however tender, had sent a sweet shiver up the side of her neck.

Katie tilted her head away from Bill and swung her ponytail behind over her shoulder, as if to show him how his touch had made her tingle. Then, as if returning the favor, her hand came to rest softly on Jason's leg.

"I love these designs," she smiled, looking at the barista's frothy artwork as she ran a daring finger slowly along the inseam of Jason's jeans. "They're so pretty I almost hate to ruin them."

Delaying a drink, Katie uncurled her finger from the handle of the cup, touched it to the foam near the brim, then brought it silently toward her mouth while looking deeply into Jason's eyes. The initial arc of her hand was quick, but it slowed dramatically as her finger neared her barely parted lips. Assured that he was paying attention, she touched the creamy fingertip to her tongue. The provocative gesture not wasted on him.

He returned her gaze and lost his thoughts while trying to speak. Sentences fell apart and his words fell on the table like crumbs from a hastily eaten scone. It wasn't important anyway. Small talk had yielded to much more powerful influences. It was as if they were the only two people in the world, suspended in time in that intimate, dimly lit corner of the café.

Jason's nervousness was replaced by anticipation, and he shifted his legs in a discreet attempt to accommodate his rising excitement. Any tension he harbored when he first arrived at the café had long since drifted away. He casually reached to rest his arm on the bench behind Katie's shoulders, looking intently into her eyes, as if he was climbing into her mind.

Katie then drew her hand slowly up the inseam of her date's jeans until she could go no further. Her hand came to a stop, breathtakingly close to his zipper, where she ran a finger back and forth along the now-bulging denim. She knew she'd caused it, but was unapologetic.

Jason's smiled cautiously and leaned in to kiss her. Their lips began a slow dance that made it seem like they'd been rehearsing it for years. Katie's grip on his leg became more eager. Emboldened by her touch, he began to fidget eagerly with his fly.

Katie momentarily pulled her lips away from his and she looked at him, doing her best to feign surprise, even though she was well aware of the reaction she was sparking at her fingertips. It was no secret, either, that she'd aroused herself with her subtle seduction, threatening to dampen her own denim.

Katie then noticed a sheepish grin look on Jason's face, as if he knew he'd done something he shouldn't have. She couldn't resist glancing down, confirming that he'd had deftly revealed the full measure of his arousal. His cock stood at full attention, mostly hidden beneath the table. Still, Katie angled herself in her seat to keep their naughty secret from anyone else.

She slid the back of her hand gently up along one side of his shaft, crested the tip, then brought her palm slowly down the other. Finally, she punctuated her slow seduction by taking it firmly in her grip. Bill caught his breath and jerked slightly forward, buckling at the waist.

This woman, with whom he'd barely exchanged a word in a café, had also gained a grip on his mind and was pulling provocatively on his every thought.

The couple resumed kissing slowly, lips parting occasionally to smile knowingly at each other and take brief glances around the room. Everything they did, now, was designed to keep her tantalizing touch and his daring exposure to themselves.

Katie, uncharacteristically emboldened, had lost all her willingness to compromise. She became increasingly intent on taking her date completely captive, squeezing and tugging on his cock to the point of his full surrender.

Mirroring the manual skills of the barista, she handled it deftly with designs on his pleasure, finally finessing his frothy burst of cream into her hand.

There would definitely be a second date, maybe with more cappuccino, but surely not at the café.