All Comments on 'The Flooring Guy'

by d_flowered

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
thebulletthebulletover 16 years ago
Get an editor!

I had to put this story down after just reading a half a page. The point of view changed from 1st to 3rd person and back in the same sentence. Several times! You need an editor desperately. And for God's sake, choose a POV and stick to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's a very tired plot--Done a bit less bad than -

most--Meanwhile the comment from the asshole should be totally ignored--You can always tell the guys whose advances are often rejected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Badly Written

This writer has no knowledge of the most basic rules of grammar, syntax, or punctuation. Why he bothered writing this is a total mystery because it has been done a thousand times here on this website. Pass this one by, readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Read some good books...

...to get an idea of what good writing is all about. There is little logic to what you wrote and your characters are unreal in just about every way, as you've protrayed them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Great story enjoyed it very much.would like to have tim to to get a taste of that hot stuff you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Looking forward to more

Despite some problems with grammar/spelling, the story idea isn't bad. I too would like to see Debbie have more fun with Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This was familiar....

We were having new carpet installed in our house. I got home from work and saw the installers van in the driveway so I parked down on the street. As I walked up to the house I saw my wife with a glass of wine in her hand flirting with the two guys. I stepped back behind some bushes and watched as she teased these two guys for about a half hour. Finally one of them stood up and walked over talking to her. As they were talking, he reached out and ran a finger over her nipple. It was only a few minutes later that they were kissing with him grabbing at her clothes. I watched as she and these two guys fucked all over my new carpet. She ended up getting rug burns on her back as these guys slammed into her, scooting her across the floor. Needless to say I added my cum to theirs after they left. She said she saw my car pull up and hoped she could convince them to play.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The “my wife did this too”;comment was much better than this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous