The Flying Scotsman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For both of us our orgasms were quick, violent, sordid and delicious. I almost passed out, and came to straddling Annabelle's shaking body. Her eyes told me she still wasn't finished.

"Fuck Banastres," I said. "SPNO needs graduates like you. We'll match whatever they offer. I'll personally ensure you get the best training in the City."

Annabelle smiled, and reached to stroke my nasty soaking panties. "I'm sure you will," she murmured, and I almost jumped as a finger slipped under my wet knickers and poked inside my butt. "And if you're a very good boss I might even train you, too."

A couple of weeks later, one of the Sunday papers had a travel piece bemoaning the state of British trains. Even on the great GNER, the writer complained, the First Class toilets were in a terrible state.

It was Annabelle who pointed it out to me, lying on the bed in my apartment, a nice fat dildo sticking out of her asshole, but I wasn't interested for long because pretty quickly we were...well, maybe some things really are best left to the reader's imagination...

12