All Comments on 'The Football Party'

by gotmeahotwife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
A story with great potential

I love this storyline for personal reasons, as my wife once considered this very same scenario of servicing a room full of guys as they watched a football game. I wrote a fictional story of my own, based on that premise.

Although I appreciate this premise, I think you could have executed it better. A little more setup was needed, and a little more background on the characters involved. All of the characters in this story were faceless props in a porno movie. And the action lacked any sense of emotion, so it was simply a "he did this, and then she did that" play-by-play account.

The husband watching from Buffalo Wild Wings seemed implausible and off-putting. It would have been hotter if he had more involvement in some way.

I see that you've submitted two stories today, and I plan to check out the other. You have potential as a writer. Just take your time and lead us into the action.

Oh, and ignore the repetitive morons who repeat "cuckerotica" like it's a form of Tourette's Syndrome. If you aren't familiar with the Loving Wives peanut gallery, you will be by the end of the day.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

great story most married mens fantasy but don't know how many would really go that far with it. great writing though

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just adults having fun...

Just consenting adults having fun...All happy, within all respect and acceptance from all parts...

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Just Wondering

Do you guys know ANYTHING about women?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sick

One sick fucking story. She looked like she had been fucked by a hundred guys. Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Absolutely stupid shit!

So the husband decides to pimp out his wife to his friends. First off, there's no friends here. And when their wives and girlfriends find out what happened, they'll all be divorced, dumped and single. I wonder how many serious diseases have been passed along to her and the guys? What happens if she's pregnant? Get some DNA tests done and whoever the lucky winner is pays child support for the next 18 years. I wonder how she'll manage raising a child as a single Mother? It seems like a pretty high price to pay for a couple of hours of sex. I know this is a fictional story but this was so stupid that I just had to laugh! Awful writing.

gotmeahotwifegotmeahotwifeabout 5 years agoAuthor
Fiction

Gentlemen...this story is a work of fiction. Therefore, there cannot be any diseases nor divorces. You guys take yourselves too serious some times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A piece of 💩

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergotmeahotwife@gotmeahotwife
27 Followers
Love reading about slave auctions, submission, bdsm, castration, ballbusting, hotwifing and cuckolding, especially interracial versions of the above. I have used rat and animal traps to snap my balls. The pain is exquisite!!