All Comments on 'The Forbidden Flower Ch. 02'

by miladygrimm

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 16 years ago
Very nice and delivering on the promise

I enjoyed this chapter to the story even though I am not the biggest fan of lesbian action. The animal/woman was a nice touch and added to the sensual nature of this chapter. The surrender of the chosen female was very well done. The only problem I had was a few mis-spelled words and they caused a momentary pause in the flow of the story. These mis-spellings were the type that would pass the spell checker so careful editing is needed. Otherwise very good and my tastes concerning female/female sex do not reflex those of others. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OH MY!

Okay, your story is crack and I am the world's biggest crack whore! MORE! MORE! MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Awaiting the next instalment and all the other chapters. Given it is implied that Alex is British given his dress style, the spelling should be English not American. So colour should be spelt correctly. Should he undress, he would remove his trousers then his pants, at which point he would show his cock.

brookl124brookl12420 days ago

I wonder when the story will continues, the great and interesting story, a supernatural burlesque performance. It would be great to see more mythical creatures be introduced into the burlesque performance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous