All Comments on 'The Four Day Ch. 02'

by suthin121

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why

Would any sane man fuck up a marriage like this. She will fuck around without him while he's gone anyway but now he's fucking up what little time he has. Stupid, Stupid story.

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
Why Would any sane man fuck up a marriage like thi

Firstn of all it's all a figment of the writers imagination. Second: in this day and age any couple that can go to 5star restaurants and gamble in the casinos has way too much money and not enough sense. In a lot of the better stories I have the people going to Outback, Denny's, Ihop and even Micky D's the writer tries for grandeur at his five star restaurants. It thinks that you will be turned on by wealth...Poo poo. But you're right. Too much money makes people loose all sense of reality and morals.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Just plain stupid getting the whore started up before he leaves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuthin121@suthin121
3 Followers
Hello everyone! I'm currently serving in Iraq, so obviously can't meet my wife's sexual needs. So, I'm doing the next best thing and writing her stories to alleviate some of her pent up....aggression. hehe Well, she feels they're pretty good so we thought we would share em...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES