The Four Years: Year One Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must have been really close because she pulled his lips away from me and started moaning really loud. "Oh yes," she said. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

A few moments later as she was catching her breath, there was a knock at the door.

"Rosa," a girl called out through the door. "Is everything alright? I heard screaming?"

"God yes," she shouted. "Fuck off."

I could hear a few girls giggle outside the door and smiled to myself as I thought about an entire house of girls knowing that I was getting Rosa off in such a way. That added with Rosa's orgasm was a nice boost to my ego.

"Alright," she said. "Off with them."

"Off with what?" I asked feigning ignorance.

"You know what," she said with a lusty smile.

"I don't know what you heard about me," I said with a smile of my own. "But I'm not that kind of guy. I don't just give it up to anyone."

As I said this, Rosa started to unzip my jeans and pull them and my boxers down while I placed my hands behind my head.

"Hello old friend," she said to my cock once it sprang free and then sucked me into her mouth. I was surprised when she did it because she took all of me into her mouth in one go.

"Hot damn," I said as I watched her deep throat me. As she held me there, my eyes started to cross and lose focus till she pulled me out to catch her breath.

"Does papi like?" Rosa asked.

"Oh god yes," I said and she smiled before continuing her assault on my cock. She continued to bob her head up and down on me, occasionally taking me into her throat again for a few seconds. It wasn't long before I felt myself getting ready to cum.

Seeming to sense my coming eruption, she pulled off my cock and said, "Not yet. You don't cum until I say so."

Damn, she was very demanding all of the sudden. I wondered if she had been this way the night before.

Rosa stood up and pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her large breasts encased in a green bra. Reaching behind her back, she unhooked the bra and pulled it off, tossing it aside. Her large breasts dropped a little do the lack of support, but not by much. They swayed back and forth as she took her pants off, and pushed them and her panties down before tossing them aside as well.

As I looked at her pussy, I saw that she was totally shaved.

"Time for dessert," she said before pouncing me and shoving her wet pussy onto my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and into her wet hole, and was rewarded by her moans of pleasure and juices dripping onto my tongue. She tasted sweet and a hint of bitter tanginess... Kind of like grapefruit smothered in sugar. Soon, her moans became cries of passion and she ground her cunt into my face and unleashed a flood of her nectar all over my face.

Rosa started to climb off my face, but I grabbed her thighs and held her to me as I continued to lap at her now sticky wet folds.

"Still hungry?" she asked seductively, and I nodded my head, which caused my nose to rub her clit and sent jolts of pleasure through her body. "Okay," she said. "You can have seconds."

I don't know what it was about her pussy, but I couldn't get enough of her taste and scent. Maybe it had something to do with hers being the first one I've ever eaten, or maybe she really was that delicious. Right then, I didn't care. All I wanted was to make her cum and get another mouthful of her juices.

Thankfully, I didn't have to wait long to get my wish. Rosa was soon thrashing around and cumming even harder than she had before.

"God damn fuck," she screamed out as she came. This time as she came down from her orgasm, I let her go and she fell down on her side as she struggled to catch her breath. I crawled up next to her and held her close, my hand on her chest, feeling her rapid heartbeat.

It was almost ten minutes before Rosa was ready to continue.

"Time for the main event," she giggled as she got up and went to her dresser to get a condom. "Shit," she said as she looked through her drawer and then looked at me and said, "I'm out."

"That's ok," I said, a little disappointed that I wouldn't get to fuck her.

"No it's not," she said. "I want that thing in me." Rosa grabbed her robe and put it on. "I'll be right back. Just gonna go borrow one from someone."

Rosa opened the door and left the room in search of a rubber. However, when she did leave, she forgot to close the door. I was about to get up and close the door when someone walked by, stopped and looked in with wide eyes.

"Well hello there," she said as she looked at my hard cock and licked her lips. I quickly grabbed a pillow and covered myself. "I'm Tasha," the girl said as she walked into the room.

"Um... Hi," I said. Never in my life have I ever been in a more awkward moment. "I should put some pants on."

"Please don't," Tasha said. "In fact... Why don't you toss that pillow aside and let me have a..."

"Tasha, you slut," Rosa said as she walked into the room. "Get the fuck away from him. He's mine."

"But what about..."

"NO," Rosa said firmly as she pushed the other girl out of the room. "Out, out, out, out."

"Call me," I heard Tasha say as Rosa closed and locked the door.

"Sorry about that," Rosa said as she took her robe off, showing off her wonderful naked body to me again. "Now where were we."

"I don't know," I said. "Don't you think the mood's been killed because of..."

"Not at all," Rosa said and pushed me down onto the bed. She ripped open one of the condom wrappers she had with her and rolled it down my manhood. Once it was on, she climbed onto my lap, held my cock up and slid herself down.

She shuddered with pleasure as I filled her up, and by the time I was fully inside her, she started to cum again. I felt the walls of her pussy try and milk my cock for my cum, but I wasn't ready to blow my load yet.

Midway through her orgasm, I rolled her over and started to fuck her with long and forceful strokes. This made her orgasm last even longer. While her pussy was nice and snug around my cock and felt great, it wasn't anything like when I had been with Amy.

What the hell am I doing thinking about Amy while fucking Rosa? I guess it's only natural to compare the second person you sleep with to the first, but since sex was still kind of new to me, I didn't know for sure. I mean, they always say you remember your first. But still, fucking Rosa was pretty good as well.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again," Rosa said. I realized I was about to cum as well. As she let out an ear piercing scream, her pussy clamped down tight on my cock, and I started to cum as well.

I stayed in her as long as I could, but when I felt my cock start to soften, I quickly pulled out, yanked the used condom off and dropped it in the small trashcan next to her bed before cuddling up with her.

Rosa seemed to be purring as I held her in my arms as we both enjoyed our post orgasmic bliss. Slowly, we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke a few hours later to the feeling of my cock being sucked. When I opened my eyes, I saw Rosa smiling at me between my legs and with my member in her mouth.

We ended up fucking three more times over the course of that night.

12