The Freshman Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------

While Jason and his friends were spending a pleasant day at the nudist resort, Cecilia was spending a stressful day at the Economics Department with Ruth Burnside snapping at her. The university's Danubian guests were due to arrive in Chicago that following Monday. At the last minute the president of the university and Burnside's think-tank associates decided to move all reception ceremonies from the airport to the university, where the guests could be received in a more controlled setting. The change of venue shifted the pressure to the university to handle the visit, which in turn forced Burnside and the other hosts to frantically call their assistants. The rush had started, and would not end until the following weekend when the Danubians were scheduled to fly to Washington and then back to Europe. Fortunately, Cecilia was not alone in the scramble to get ready for the visit. Cynthia Lee from the Political Science Department was present, along with several other graduate students.

The University Memorial Center's reception area was cordoned off as caterers began setting up for the upcoming formal dinners and conference refreshments. Burnside, her lover Jim Halsey, and several other leading economists from the Chicago area set up in the conference areas, as their administrative assistants and student aides prepared copies of presentations and conference packets for distribution. The Prime Minister was planning to give two public speeches and a press conference, which required the preparation of the university ballroom. There was a horrible scare when the two flags sent by the Danubian Embassy went missing, a crisis which sent several graduate students scrambling around the university to find them. Finally Cynthia Lee remembered seeing them in a box at the Music School, and made herself the hero of the moment by triumphantly returning to the Economics Department with the folded flags in her hands.

----------

That Sunday night Cecilia and Jason finally had a few hours to themselves. Shortly she would have to return to Burnside's office, and he would get ready for his Monday classes. She escorted him back to her room. As soon as the door was shut he dutifully took off his clothes and hung them up. Then he turned to see her quietly standing, with her eyes quietly giving him his next command. Still, he had to be sure:

"Do you want me to undress you, Cecilia?"

"Please."

She closed her eyes as she felt the articles of clothing slip off her body one by one. It felt so good to get all that stuff off. Yes, Jason was right. The human body really was not designed to be enclosed in clothing. It was so much better to feel the cool air of the room against her bare skin...

She issued her next order: "Please pull down my bedspread and blanket. Then you can get the massage oil out of the drawer. I've been sittin' all day, so I'd appreciate some extra work on my upper shoulders and butt."

"Yes Cecilia. I'll try to get you relaxed."

Normally he started massaging her feet and working up to her neck, but that night he decided to massage her bottom and shoulders first, then give her a full normal massage, and then return to her bottom and shoulders. He could tell as he began on her lower neck that she really was tensed up, and that night he would have to put some time and effort into getting her relaxed. He moved to her bottom and massaged it thoroughly, then gently kissed both bottom-cheeks with a series of sensuous kisses. Cecilia liked having her bottom kissed, especially as part of a massage.

Jason then moved to massaging her feet, working each toe individually before moving on to the soles and heels. He slowly used several techniques on the muscles of her calves and thighs, waiting until her legs seemed relaxed before returning to her bottom. Cecilia's lovely dark bottom received yet another complete deep-tissue massage before Jason worked on her lower and upper back. Once again he massaged her upper shoulders and neck. His hands were getting tired from his efforts, but it seemed her muscles finally were relaxed.

He helped her roll over on her back. He was about to start massaging her feet from the front and work up fronts of her legs, but she lifted up her arm and pointed at her vagina. That was her sign to her lover that she wanted an orgasm before he continued massaging her. He dutifully moved his head between her legs and began kissing her inner thighs and labia. He realized how much she was stressed, because she was not yet wet and seemed far from having an orgasm. Not that it mattered. He would continue kissing, teasing, and licking her most intimate regions until either she climaxed or she directed him to stop. He changed tactics several times and began lightly massaging her with his fingertips. That seemed to work. She moaned faintly and finally some wetness appeared. He returned to teasing her clitoris with his tongue. Finally she tensed up and her body shook slightly as she came close to climaxing. He continued, licking her entire vagina and occasionally returning to her clitoris. His mouth was sore and his tongue stiff from his efforts, but only one thought was on his mind, ensuring she had a proper orgasm to help relieve her stress. Once she climaxed, he would return to massaging her. Finally his patience paid off, as he teased her clitoris with the tip of his tongue, she climaxed, gasping and filling his nose with the scent of her arousal.

By the time he finished, Jason's mouth was painfully stiff from the prolonged effort to arouse his mistress, but he experienced a deep feeling of fulfillment. Even though it had been a struggle, once again he had succeeded in performing his duty to her. They both knew that his purpose in life was to make her happy. Tonight, she was very happy and very satisfied, proud of her beloved Jason. She reached up and drew him to her, her eyes full of pleasure and gratitude. She reached for his penis, gently massaging it to let him know that tonight she would reward him by granting him permission to enter her. He went stiff immediately and she gently slipped a condom on him. When he entered her she climaxed again as the stress from both their lives melted away for a few exquisite moments in her modest dorm room.

----------

When they finished, they relaxed for a bit. They were tired, but both were in the mood to talk. Jason summarized his trip to the nudist resort, discussing his speech and the panel discussion, Suzanne's photography, and Ken's sudden decision to pledge with the Tri-Alphas. Cecilia agreed that pledging with the Tri-Alphas probably was a smart decision on Ken's part, given that it was obvious he currently had no direction in his life. However, secretly she was relieved he was pledging for a much more personal reason. Throughout the semester she had worried about Ken's possible influence on Jason, especially after the tattoo parlor incident. Now it seemed that the problem of Ken was about to be resolved on its own, without her having to take any action. If he pledged with the fraternity, all of his free time would be taken up with his duties to the Tri-Alpha upperclassmen and their sorority girlfriends, leaving him no time to socialize with Jason. Ken's absence would open up a gap in Jason's life that she could fill with her own demands, and thus allow her to continue tightening her control over him after the Spring semester.

12