My EX - My Prisoner

Story Info
Corrections releases my ex to me to serve her term, my rules.
12.5k words
4.59
44.4k
62

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My EX - My Prisoner

Since Covid I work from home on my own as a data center oversight consultant. One day I was surprised to receive a call from the State Department of Corrections. They asked a couple questions to verify that I was the person they wanted to talk to and then dropped the bombshell. Would I accept my ex on a prison relocation program? I wasn't aware that my ex was in prison, but not really surprised, she was a lying, cheating, bitch. My response was an immediate an unequivocal "NO!" The official on the other end of the call said I was her last hope for the program, and would I at least look at the proposal if they sent it to me. Out of curiosity I told him that I would but did not expect it to change my mind.

The package arrived a couple days later by registered mail. It detailed a new State program where non-violent offenders could serve their prison time under the control of persons or companies other than the State. It read like it was written by or for one of the private prison companies. It was an attempt to save money and reduce overcrowding. Essentially my home becomes her new prison, and I her new fully deputized prison guard. An ankle bracelet and embedded chip acted as her prison walls. The State provided full health insurance for the prisoner and would pay me $2,000 a month for my trouble and to cover miscellaneous expenses for the prisoner. Interesting but still not near enough for me to get involved with the ex.

There was a separate folder specific to the ex. A set of recent booking photos of the ex, a detailed conviction report detailing her financial crimes, a report detailing issues since she had been incarcerated, and a personal letter from the ex. The issues report was extensive, she had been as much of a PIA to them as she had been to me when we were together, several assaults on other inmates and altercations with the prison staff. There was nothing noted in the last 90 days since she had been moved to share a cell with a fellow inmate, noted only as Olga, last name redacted.

The letter was interesting, it had several official looking stamps on it, so I assumed it had been reviewed before being included. She begged me to get her out of there. She promised total obedience and subservience and a waiver of all rights. The concept of the ex being totally obedient and subservient was appealing, my cock responded to memories of some great sex, but my brain couldn't get past what a lying cheating, bitch she had been.

I got another phone call from the same guy at Corrections the next day asking if I had reconsidered after reading the package. Before I could respond the ex spoke up on their end, promising total and complete obedience and acknowledging that she had been a bitch but would make it up to me. She sounded desperate.

I asked the official if I could talk to him without the ex being present. He had her removed from the room. I asked him what was going on. He said that the ex had been a royal pain to fellow inmates and the staff but that 90 days ago they had moved her into a cell with a "bull dyke" serving a long sentence and issues with her had stopped, well had stopped as soon as the ex discovered the staff had no interest in her complaints about her cellmate.

I asked what would happen if I took her and there was an issue. He replied that a request from either party would result in an officer being at the house within two hours to return her to the prison and her cell with Olga. That since I would be deputized, any assault or abuse of me by her would be legally treated as an assault on an officer of the State. He also told me that the base contract wording could not be changed, but that I could submit an addendum with new terms and if signed by both parties overrode the base contract language. It is often done when there has been a past relationship involved.

The official finally asked if I would at least meet with them and possibly talk with the ex before saying no. I agreed and we agreed on a date and time about a week out.

I took the State's agreement form to Fred, a lawyer friend of mine, who was quite familiar with the ex. I told him that if I took her, she was to be a total slave, sexual and otherwise, and asked him to draw up what the addendum should look like. From his past dealings with the ex he readily agreed and had a gleam in his eye as he sat there contemplating what the addendum might include.

I got a draft back from my friend a couple days later. As I read it, I realized that Fred was more of a sadistic, imaginative, and vengeful person than even I was. In very legalese language it gave me complete freedom to set any rule, require her to perform any act with any person I chose, and accept any discipline solely at my discretion. It even went so far as to say that any complaint, lack of obedience or subservience would be considered a request to return to the prison and could be acted upon as such at my discretion. I made a couple minor changes to the draft and printed a copy to take with me to the meeting.

I met first with a team of prison officials who wanted to review my past relationship with the ex. I explained that it has started as a wonderful loving relationship but that her lying, cheating, manipulative, bitchiness had resulted in my kicking her out. I asked, "Why me." and got the definite impression that she had tried others, but no one else had shown any interest. They asked why I was interested, and I replied that I wasn't sure that I wanted to get involved with her again either. Several of the staff looked disappointed at that statement. I gave them a copy of my proposed contract addendum and they said their legal staff would have to review it. I made it clear that the addendum would be necessary for me to agree.

To meet the ex they put me in a small room divided by a counter. The ex was brought in wearing her orange prison garb with her hand cuffed in front of her and connected to a waist chain. They seated her in a heavy chair on the other side of the counter and locked her waist chain to the chair. She looked tired. There were noticeable bruises on her arms. Her hair was cut short, and I don't recall ever seeing her before with it her natural color and not bleached blonde. She had lost most of her excess weight since I last saw her and while the orange garb didn't do her any favors, her figure looked pretty good.

Before I said a word, she started pleading for me to get her out of there. I told her to "shut the fuck up," which took her by surprise. I told her that if I changed my mind and accepted her as my prisoner she would speak when spoken to and that every direction and rule I gave her would be complied with immediately and without any attitude or grief. I explained in graphic detail that she would be a total sex slave for any act I chose and with any person I chose, and when I finished I would be expecting a "Thank you Sir." I gave great detail for the acts that she had always refused to do with me and would now be doing frequently and to my complete satisfaction. I also explained that she would be the house maid and keep it spotless to my satisfaction, a function she would never touch when we were together. I ended by telling her that she would be punished for any and all failures at my sole discretion.

I could tell she wasn't pleased with my demands; I gave her the final nudge. "If you fail to please me in any way with what I have just stipulated, I have been assured that you will be back here with Olga within two hours. That snapped her head up and the fear in her eyes and face was readily apparent. She finally whispered, "I agree and will be obedient and meet your demands and expectations."

I hit the buzzer on the counter and two guards came, unlocked her and started to take her out of the room. She turned as they led her through the door and pleaded, "Please, you are my last hope, I can't survive here."

I was taken to the office of the person that had first contacted me. He had the copy of my proposed addendum. He said, "Legal says your addendum is extreme, but enforceable if both parties agree to it. You have met with your ex, will you accept her and participate in the program. I thought a moment before responding, "With the inclusion of my addendum and assurance that there will be a response to a return request within two hours, I will accept her."

The officer almost jumped for joy when I agreed. He explained that there was a weekend long orientation and training program for me to be deputized and arrangements would be made after I completed that training and was certified.

I asked if I could make one last request, "That when they tell her I have accepted, move her out of her cell with Olga and tell her it was at my request, but that if she gave anyone any issues, or failed to be the model prisoner before she was delivered to me, the agreement would be cancelled, and she would return to Olga. I want one final proof that she can behave."

The officer smiled and assured me that would happen within the hour. We shook hands and I left with a packet to read before the coming weekend training session.

The packet was quite interesting and useful. Lots of items I would never have thought about: securing phones and computers to control communication, securing knives and firearms, some warning signs, how to avoid being manipulated, and how to manage risks to yourself and your prisoner.

There was a very interesting section on securing the prisoner. The prison system would provide a wide array of items and home improvements at no cost including locks, hardened doors, window bars, safes, etc. There was one subsection that looked like it came straight out of a BDSM catalog. It also said that on request a specialist would come to your house and make recommendations and arrange recommended upgrades. I called the number and made an appointment for the next day.

I was surprised when I met the lady from prisons the next day, I wasn't expecting an attractive young female. She was very good, however. She recommended a locking cabinet for knives, moving all tools into a lockable garage tool box, hardening the small bedroom into a cellwith reinforced lockable door, reinforced windows, remote light control, and a security camera. About halfway through her visit I realized I had been thinking of the ex being here as having a slave, not as housing a convict. I realized that things would work better if I succeeded in getting the ex into a slave mindset not the prisoner one she had been fighting. The last thing the lady from prisons did was open the packet to what I called the BDSM section. She recommended several items I wouldn't have thought about and explained how they could be useful. She summarized her recommendations, I signed off on it, and she said that she would get a crew here ASAP and expect several boxes to be delivered.

The crew showed up the Friday before my training weekend and in four hours completed the list. The spare bedroom was now a hardened cell that I could lock from outside the room and monitor the cam on my cell phone. It was bare except for a metal frame bed with several restraint points attached which was bolted to the floor. My bedroom door was also hardened should I need to escape. My knives were secure, my tools all in a beautiful large tool cabinet in the garage. The outside doors all required a code to be entered on a keypad or my thumb to unlock. I really didn't consider my ex a threat but better to be prepared than sorry.

The training weekend was a mix of fun, exciting and boring. We spent a couple hours using a club, bat or sjambok for self defense as well as how to escape if grabbed. We spent some time on pressure points. We learned how to program the perimeter for the ankle bracelet. I learned that the crew on Friday had installed a monitor/transmitter that would monitor every movement of the ankle bracelet. Some of the regulatory stuff was boring, but I paid enough attention to pass the test on Sunday. I was sworn in as a Corrections Officer of the State and issued a badge and ID Card that said so.

I went to the Corrections office on Monday morning, and we signed the agreement with my addendum. The Ex had already signed it, so my signature made it official when the notary placed her stamp on it. They said she would be delivered after lunch.

Around 1:30PM a van pulled up in front of the house. A guard brought in a box of prison orange jumpsuits, a small box of her personal stuff and a medical report stating she was clean and STD free. He went back out and two guards brought the ex into the house. She was in her orange jump suit. Her wrists cuffed and attached to a waist chain and there was a hobble chain connecting to ankle cuffs. The ankle monitor was already attached to her left ankle. She was wearing flip flops. I had to sign for her and her personal effects. The guards gave me keys to her cuffs and locks and wished me good luck.

The ex rushed over to thank me, but I stopped her with the simple command, "On your knees, now!" Partially in shock she immediately went down to her knees. I released her wrist cuffs from the waist chain and removed that chain. I unlocked one of her wrist cuffs and started pulling down the zipper on her jump suit.

She opened her mouth to protest, but a forceful, "Not a word, you speak when spoken to." Silenced that. When I got the zipper down to her waist, I slipped the top of the jump suit off her shoulders and pulled it down off her arms. Her institutional old maid bra quickly followed, Once it was free I took her arms and fastened the wrist cuffs behind her back.

I pulled the zipper the rest of the way down and slid the jumpsuit and granny panties down off her butt before moving her onto a chair. That allowed me to unlock and remove her ankle cuffs and remove the jumpsuit and panties completely. I could tell by the look on her face she was about to give me a load of crap. I reattached her ankle cuffs with the hobble chain running behind the front legs of the chair. That forced her knees out quite wide.

She opened her mouth and started with "John, I" I slapped her hard. "But John I" that got her a backhand on the other cheek. Her eyes were glaring at me. As I had anticipated she was thinking she had escaped from prison and things would be like they were when she ruled my house.

I had been practicing the speech for almost a week, and my performance was dead on.

"Listen closely slut and avoid a lot if trouble for yourself. These rules are posted in your cell and in the morning you are going to recite them to me. If you do so perfectly, we will have breakfast. If you do not, I will give you two quarts of water and lock the door and we will try again the next morning. We will repeat that until you get it perfect. Understand?"

That got a meek, "Yes, Sir."

Rule 1. Slut speaks when spoken to.

Rule 2. Slut starts every utterance with Master or Sir.

Rule 3. Any command slut receives is done immediately and to the best of her ability.

Rule 4. In this house slut crawls.

Rule 5. When slut is given shower privileges slut will ensure there is no hair anywhere below that on her head.

Rule 6. Slut does not cum without permission.

Rule 7. Slut is a three hole slut for Master's use, anytime, anywhere, any way.

Rule 8. Slut does not remove any plug, vibrator, clamp, gag, or blindfold unless told to.

Rule 9 When Master calls slut she has six seconds to crawl to him and kneel at his feet.

Rule 10. slut will keep Master's house spotless.

Do you understand these rules slut? They are your first group, others will follow.

"Yes, Sir I understand." she said meekly.

"Stand up." I told her. With the way I had done the hobble chain and with her hands cuffed behind her back I had to help her stand and get stable. The chain behind the chair legs kept her knees spread wide.

I grabbed a handful of her short hair and used it to control her head as I examined her face. There were signs of several piercings whose holes had filled including a few in her earlobes, a couple in her lips and one in her septum. I had her stick out her tongue. I grabbed it and stretched it as far as I could before commenting, "That is going to feel so good deep in my ass." That gave me a look and a whimper.

I released her tongue and stuck my thumb in her mouth. Nothing. I removed it slapped her and told her, "If it is in your mouth, it gets licked, sucked and if necessary, cleaned regardless of where it has been." I put my thumb back into her mouth and got the suction and tongue action I recalled so fondly.

Removing my thumb, I pinched both nipples hard between my fingers and thumbs, then pulled and twisted them until I heard her moan, then I slapped both tits. Sliding down across her belly was surprised to see no stretch marks or c-section scars.

Reaching her pubes, I grabbed a big handful of the overgrown bush and twisted it hard. "When you shower in a bit this needs to be gone, remember no hair or stubble below your head. Sliding fingers into her slit, I found her surprisingly wet and tighter than I had anticipated. I worked two fingers up her cunt while I thumbed her clit. It didn't take but a moment for her to start humping my fingers. I kept fingering her until I felt her start to get rigid then pulled my fingers out of her cunt, causing a moan of frustration.

Reaching behind her I grabbed the cuffs connecting her wrists and used that to steady her as the two fingers wet from her cunt went two knuckles deep in her ass. That got a whine from her lips which went up in pitch as I started to twist and work the fingers deeper in her ass. I played in her ass for a bit. I withdrew the fingers from her ass and stepped back in front of her. I raised the wet slimy fingers to her lips, she looked me straight in the eyes and took the fingers into her mouth and licked and sucked them clean as I pushed them deep into her mouth.

I smiled at her and said, "Good slut, you just earned a nice long hot shower. Don't play with my cunt, and make sure all that offending hair is gone. Crawl to me when you are clean and acceptable."

I released the ankle cuffs and hobble chain and walked her to the bathroom. I showed her where the soap, shampoo and towels were located, and opened two new razors to clean herself up. She noticed the enema bag hanging on the shower rod, but I told her "Not now."

I removed her wrist cuffs and started to leave. She went to close the bathroom door, and I stopped her. "You do not close doors in this house unless it was closed before you opened it to pass through."

"Yes, Sir" was the immediate reply.

My overstuffed chair gave me a clear straight shot into the shower. I watched her shampoo her hair and wash her body, only paying a little too much time cleaning her cunt. I saw her take the razor and start working on her bush. I could have trimmed it with scissors before having her shave it, but I wanted her to have to work to remove it. After a bit she stepped out of the shower and put one foot up on the stool to get better angles to clean the mess up. I noticed that she also took that opportunity to shave her legs while each one was on the stool. She stepped back in the shower and finished cleaning things up.

She stepped out of the shower and toweled off. A good sign, she took a washrag and cleaned up the mess she had made shaving at the toilet. She looked over at me, smiled, dropped down on all fours and crawled over to me.

"OK, slut. Kneeling lesson number one. Knees shoulder width apart. Wider. Wider. Better. Back straight. Shoulders back. More. Now hands behind your head, fingers interlocked. Good. Now elbows back like your shoulders. Good. Now suck in your gut and rotate your pelvis towards me, show me my cunt. Very good. Now eyes locked in front and lowered. This is the position I expect when I tell you to kneel, or you crawl to me."