The Geek Prince and the Penal Slave

Story Info
When the girl who stood you up for prom is enslaved.
12.8k words
4.71
23.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of the 2023 Literotica Geek Pride Story Event. Thanks to ChloeTzang for organizing the event.

The story is set in the same near-future universe as my Penal Slavery series, an alternate world where criminals are sentenced to terms of slavery rather than jail or prison per se. Because this is Literotica, there is a lot of sex. No rape or violence, reluctance at worst.

Be warned, there are scenes of lesbian sex, oral, and anal, along with MF scenes. If that offends you, please move on. I have other tales.

I thank those of you who will give the story a read. Your feedback is important to me.

If you enjoy this story, then try the Penal Slavery and Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery series, along with Animate Rentals, IT Slave, Office Servitude, Celebrity to Penal Slave, and Visit to the Lodge set in the same universe.

While it's unnecessary to read IT Slave, this story picks up from the end of that story. Also, the events occur about a year prior to Penal Slavery Part 1.

Thanks to ZZchromosome, Avicia, Dannicalli299, Carl Bradford, and Mr. Smith for all of their helpful and insightful comments and edits that help improve my stories.

*

Emily was having the worst day of her life. Sentenced to almost two years of enslavement, stripped in a public courtroom in front of a crowd of onlookers was bad. At least her family wasn't alive to see her humiliation. Being immobilized in a machine that locked her head, hands, thighs and feet plus a plug inserted in her previously virgin ass to keep it from jumping around from all the pinpricks from printing the slave registration barcode on her right asscheek and the felon "F" brand on the right wasn't good either. Given a slave name by the enslavement officer reminded her that she was no longer a free woman but a penal slave cunt. She might get to wear clothes at some point but the green collar around her neck and the cuffs around her wrists and ankles would always be a public proclamation of her newly servile state. At least the harried court officer was the only audience for her degradation.

The walk down a long hallway escorted by two silent deputies, her bare feet slapping against the cold linoleum floor gave Emily time to reflect on her situation. Or retreat from her new reality, it was hard to distinguish. She had fully expected to lick her first pussy while being processed. Lucky her that so many people were being enslaved today that the domini didn't have the time to sample the fresh meat. She remembered her friend Tissa Bates had mentioned a few months ago at a pub where Em was acting as her designated driver that she not only had to lick pussy while being processed for her public intoxication conviction, but had been thoroughly fucked in the ass with more than just the anal probe Emily had experenced. Tissa had also talked about the "pit" where unsold processed slaves were held awaiting auction, transportation or the completion of their sentence.

"All those slave cocks and cunts. It ended up being the best ten days of my life." the curvy blond slurred. "Hey Em, why didn't you order anything?"

"Not hungry. Plus I have to be up early in the morning. I;m your designated driver, so drinking is out." Emily wasn't about to admit that she couldn't afford anything at Mike's Pub and that the only reason she was out was Tissa had casually tossed a twenty at her for gas when they had run into each other at the student center. At least she hadn't seen Emily scanning the job board looking for a third part time job. The only thing worse than no computer science degree was one that you were a semester's worth of credits short on. She was determined to finish, one way or another.

"Spread your legs apart and bend over so the scanner can see your barcode and felon brand convict. That's called 'bend and spread' by the way. Unless your auction fails, you probably won't be doing much of that."

"Kelli, a prime sale cunt like her is going to be doing a lot of bending and spreading while she's collared." the male deputy chuckled.

"Don't quit your day job Jake." replied Kelli.

A cool breeze caused Emily to shiver as she was led into the punishment and auction square. The growing mortification she felt from watching the HD3V feed of the travails of the slaves that had gone before her today was well justified. Everyone from the courtroom had come around to view her public flogging, atonement and sale. From the jeers and catcalls they did not come as a show of support. Part of her figured that it was no more than she deserved. She had attended more than one of these events with her crowd of jocks, cheerleaders, and high school cool kids witnessing one of their number fall from grace, silently smug in the conceit that would never be her with her breasts and pussy hanging out as she slowly rotated, strapped to the whipping ring, or "slave rotisserie" as it was called, being flogged and then making atonement with all three of her orifices being publicly used. Emily almost laughed at her internal monologue using the language of a free woman. The reality was that her tits and cunt were about to be whipped and her slave ass, mouth and cunt were about to be brutally fucked like the common criminal she now was.

She saw Tissa in the crowd whispering to some boy she didn't recognize. Both looked somber. The last time she and Tissa had attended an auction day, Hugh Taylor's DWI if she recalled, Tissa had been hooting and hollering and calling out asking how he liked being the one who got skullfucked. Today she almost looked sad.

The bailiff read off the sentence of the court. Several people looked surprised at the shoplifting conviction. A Peters stealing? People knew that her parents had been killed in an auto accident. What wasn't generally known, Emily thought, was that her father had been robbing Peter to pay Paul to bolster bad investment decisions. The stolen funds Included Emily's college trust fund, which she had discovered when her last semester's tuition and room and board payment was denied by the bank. The sale of the main house and its contents just about covered the debts. Emily was living in the modest house her late grandmother had owned. It, along with a substantial bequest of stocks, bonds and cash was held in trust pending her thirtieth birthday. She could live there rent free and drive Memaw's old Honda Civic, provided she paid for the gas. But she couldn't touch anything else from the trust. The family lawyer, Jason Bigelow, wasn't happy with the situation but his hands were tied.

"Em, your grandmother Margaret never really considered that you would be in this situation. She reasonably assumed that you would get your degree and get a job to 'learn the value of money' as she put it. The terms are iron clad. Nothing beyond the use of the house and the car till you turn thirty. Nor can you take out a loan against the proceeds of the trust. I can't even make you a personal loan to tide you over. I'm sorry."

Emily had done her best. She withdrew from her social set for the most part. When pressed, she made excuses that she was trying to finish her classes and graduate along with interviewing. She worked one part time delivery job along with a work from home job providing phone IT support to leverage the assets she had, a car and a computer. She couldn't get her foot in the door at any technology firms because she was competing with a pool of undergrad comp sci students who would work as interns for essentially nothing. She also took online classes to satisfy the remaining portions of her degree requirements.

The lighting strike that fried her computer system also killed every electrical device in the home except her wrist comp. The trust came through and replaced everything except her computer. Because it was her property and thus her responsibility. She had tried thrift stores, but nothing there came close to what she needed for her job or school. The delivery job wasn't enough to cover the gap and her IT job was pressuring her to either come back to work or resign.

She rationalized that she would repay the store for the open box laptop and charger as soon as she got a full time job after graduation. But she wasn't an experienced thief. She had never stolen anything in her life. Of course she got caught. The amount would normally have led to a felon brand on her ass for the rest of her life, but thanks to an associate at Mr. Bigelow's firm, her lawyer managed to get a deal that allowed for the felon mark to be removed at the end of the two consecutive eleven month twenty nine day terms.

The crack of the whip across her back broke Emily's reverie and she yelped with pain. The audience laughed and hooted with glee. She resolved not to make any more noise for the entertainment of the mob. She managed to stay quiet, barely, but tears were running down her face and she was panting by the tenth and final stroke, right across her tits.

The soothing balm of the analgesic cream the deputy applied to the lash marks on her body was more than offset by the growing dread in Em's gut as the crowd helpfully reminded her of what was coming up next.

Well, the second part of her atonement. The first to the owner of the mom and pop computer shop was going to be a little unusual. Happily married for forty years he had declined sexually using her. However, Marcus Harper was old school on corporal punishment. The fit sixty something man had taken the stage along with a woman of mature years that she recalled had also been in the store the day she tried to sneak out with the equipment. The both took a seat on the edge of the raised area where Emily had watched the male and female slaves before her be screwed in every way possible on the video screen in front of the high tech pillory that held her as the robot arm marked her as a felon penal slave.

"Over my lap Emily. Feet and hands on the ground. I am glad your grandmother Margaret is not alive to see you in this state."

Not for the first time Emily marveled at the fact that her late grandmother seemed to have been friends with everyone in town over a certain age. She settled over his lap, her head resting on the thigh of the older woman, to the yells and laughter of the crowd. Her ass was pointing up to the sky, a breeze tickling her nether regions.

"You will keep your feet and hands on the ground. You will count each spank. You fail to count and we start over. I stop when I feel like it."

The first slap on the ass cheek with the large "F" of a felon slave was a lot harder than Emily expected. And really stung. But she gasped out.

"One!"

"That's 'One dominus.' I will give you that one because I didn't tell you." Another slap on the other cheek.

"Two dominus!"

After twenty swats, alternating each cheek, Emily's ass was on fire and she longed for the kiss of the lash. Dominus Harper didn't seem to be flagging at all. Domina Harper seemed to squirm a bit and there was an increasingly pungent aroma wafting from between the domina's legs. An errection started poking out of Mr. Harpers lap, tenting his slacks.

"Marcus,you have a naughty slut who needs to be punished for creaming her panties watching you spank this little slave cunt." Emily froze at the whispered words and nearly missed the next count.

"Twenty Three dominus!" she managed to gasp out, mind blown. The Harpers were old. Old people were kinky?

He stopped at twenty five. Standing her up he turned her so her ass faced the mob. They broke into applause. Emily was sure her ass was cherry red.

" I hope this will be a lesson to you young lady. Well, not a lady for the next two years,convict." the dominus said sternly.

"Master, take me home and fuck me please.'' Domina Harper almost panted.

The onlookers started yelling out suggestions as the bailiffs positioned Emily on the dais on all fours and started losing their clothes. Law enforcement had a more traditional view of atonement and had not waived their rights. Emily despaired

"Buttfuck the cunt!"

"Give her to me! She never put out for me when I took her out. She owes me!" Emily suspected that was Dillon Cooper from the whiny tone. Their one and only date had been a disaster. He talked about cars incessantly and was offended after she slapped him when he jammed his hand in her peasant blouse. She tried to tune out the rest of the crude comments. It was actually easy, because the terror of losing her virginity in front of a crowd was all she could think about. Part of her wondered if she would get into trouble for telling the presentence investigator that she wasn't a virgin. She had read that virgins were automatically sent to the Lodge. She was honest enough with herself that she knew that with her looks and ample chest that she was going to be thoroughly used sexually. She had heard that the state run resort was one of the best places to serve out a term of penal slavery. But it was also where Chris Goff was the director of the IT department.

Emily had really liked Chris in high school. They had been lab partners and study friends. He supported her bid to be captain of the debate team when some wanted to vote against her for no other reason than she was a cheerleader, regardless of her acknowledged contributions to the team. Hanging out with Chris allowed her to let out her geeky side that was so carefully hidden from her friends who would have ridiculed her for thinking rocket launches and D'and D were cool.

Em had thought that she was ready to come out as a geek by accepting his tongue tied request to be his date to the senior prom. She was ashamed that she had buckled to the pressure of her friends who were so divorced from the real world they assumed that she had simply agreed to play a cruel joke on him. She had the butler tell Chris at the door that she had changed her mind about accompanying him. She spent the evening crying in her room.

She hadn't talked to him since other than a few stiff conversations before graduation and she took off on a gap year world tour with her grandmother. College was put off another year as she stayed to help care for memaw and her ultimately losing battle with cancer. What tattered shreds of pride she had left wouldn't let herself be in naked day to day proximity with the guy she had so shamefully wronged.

Em realized that things were not going as planned when the wrist comp of the deputy who had released her from the whipping ring beeped.

"What the fuck?" the officer barked. "The state exercised its preemptive rights. The remaining atonement is deferred and the slave cunt is to be shipped to the Lodge immediately."

"The mob is not going to like that." muttered the other deputy that had done the flogging.

"They will get over it." Turning to the crowd, the senior deputy raised his voice and barked.

"The state having exercised its right of preemption, the remaining atonement of the slave cunt formally known as Emily Peters is hereby deferred indefinitely and her auction is canceled." Boos and hisses erupted from the audience.

Dropping his voice, he looked at his partner, "Kelli lets get her to the pit." as he punched his wrist comp screen. Emily's hands snapped behind her, her cuffs making an audible click. The security door opened to reveal a pair of green collared slaves, male and female, and were both very attractive. Emily was hustled past the slaves and back the way she had come earlier. The boos of the fickle crowd were replaced by cheers as the bailiff had announced that volunteers would be selected from the citizens present for the newly enslaved pair's atonement.

Emily was reminded of something Chris had said one evening while studying for the state history test.

"Ms. Baker says that the practice of sexually using newly enslaved criminals grew from the Federal occupiers trying to crush the Southern resistance by despoiling the women who were supporting their menfolk fighting the Union troops after Lee's assassination at Appomattox. Today, it's supposed to be deterrence and tradition. I think it's just as much entertainment. Like the Roman bread and circuses, it distracts the people from a pretty demeaning process."

"I know right? Who wants to be enslaved to start with? That's enough deterrence. Did you have to look up 'despoil?' I don't know why she just didn't say 'fuck them in the ass'?" Chris's red face at her crude words made her giggle at the time.

"Because if Ms. Baker let a phrase like that cross her lips, it would be the end of the world for sure." he quipped back.

Her reverie was stopped by a hand on her bare shoulder which also stopped her forward progress.

"Kelli, did you get your lunch break?"

"You know good and well I didn't Jake. The judges have been running us ragged today." the female deputy replied as if Emily wasn't walking between them.

"What do you say we duck into the break room and put the new slave cunt through her paces? I have a case of blue balls that needs relief. Why let the road crew have all the fun?"

Emily started panting. Kelli noticed as Jake keyed his wrist comp.

"Control Deputy Kelli and I are taking a comfort break in lieu of lunch."

"It's going to happen sooner or later sweety. Better with us than in the pit." the female deputy whispered softly. She he started to say something else when the response came in causing Jake to curse.

"Negative. I repeat negative on the comfort break at this time. Proceed directly to the sally port to hand off the slave to prisoner transport."

"Say again? I thought they pulled out twenty minutes ago." Jake replied with puzzlement clear in his voice.

"They did. Betty is hopping mad that her schedule is getting disrupted. So don't even think about getting it stuck in. Stake her and get that slave cunt's ass to her ride."

The pair nearly picked Emily up to speed her back to the room where she had been collared and barcoded. The enslavement officer, who didn't look like she had had any lunch either, brusquely told her to "bend and spread.

For the second time today Emily had her anus stretched and rectum filled. She felt an odd vibration in her butt as she heard a metallic click. She didn't have time to dwell on it as the officers again grabbed her arms and rushed her through an open office area to a large metal door that opened as the trio approached it.

Passing through revealed a statuesque middle aged woman in a gray uniform who was impatiently tapping her foot. Em that that just happened in the movies.

"Bend and spread." the woman snapped.

As Emily complied she heard the woman mutter."

"Betty. Don't shoot the messengers. We had just finished her flogging when we got the word. What's going on? She is a cute piece of ass, but nothing special."

"All I know was that the Colonel himself contacted us and had us come back for her instead of the usual Wednesday pick up. Now we're going to hit rush hour in Knoxville." Em heard a sniff. "At least she doesn't smell rode hard and put up wet. Which you can't say about some of the other freight. " There was a series of beeps.

"Straighten up princess. I think I am going to put you in the back with me. Catch you later Jake. Kelli, keep him out of trouble."

Emily was then turned towards the open bus door, hands behind her back.

"Watch your step," the Amazonian woman, Betty barked as she guided Emily up the steps, the textured treads scraping her bare feet.She jumped when the officer's thumb pressed against the metal stake in her anus, pressing it in slightly as she pushed her up the steps. They stopped in front of the driver, who looked for all the world like a cowboy from a Western.

"Any more surprises Betty?"

"Hope not Seth. The stop in Cleveland is going to put us right in rush hour traffic."