All Comments on 'The Friday Flower Club'

by pandsal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
thanks

like the idea, was just a little disapointed that it came to such an abrubt end... 'leave 'em wanting more' is a great motto for showbiz, but there was room for development of the story in a number of ways.. we were only given any details of two of the group... what were the others thinking about as they brought themselves off?... more, more, more..please

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice start for a series!

Paul and Sally, You are my favorite authors! This is a fine beginning for a series that can develop as you follow each woman's development and the turns she (they) take(s). I loved your story "In Memoriam" and others and have written to you before. Nice to see you writing again, and I really look forward to reading more of your cheerful and tasteful adventures of middle-aged folks like moi who take the initiative to broach the matter of sex with their close friends rather than distant strangers. If one should bolt (like the one in this story) what's the loss? People need to get outside themselves and explore their sexuality and inner beauty with others like themselves. It's exciting, erotic, tasteful, and maybe even a new model for society to take up, however slowly and carefully. Love your work, and I hope you are encouraged to make a little series out of this fine beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE

Loved your story,I do hope you will do another chapter or more,this has the nakings of a long running story,many tales to tell. Joan @ The JERSEY SHORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why not share with the males

My hubby and our friends from the Eckersall family started about 22 years ago first us girls after a day in the sun washed each others backs, and from there it went further. Next the wife of our clubs electrician. Only when we had about 4 of us girls we let the men in, some of them have a lot of --- but are still a lot more shy than us girls. IT HAS WORKED FOR TWO DECADES EVEN SOME OF THE GROWN UP CHILDREN HAVE JOINED IN NEXT BIRTHDAY I WILL BE SEVENTY. Keep writing more of this story. I will let the girls know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous