All Comments on 'The Fuckin' Chair'

by driphoney

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
nothing better that one of those wild crazy fucks

I always say (as long as there isn't any broken bones, after we were finished, then it was just normal crazy.) Thanks for the post......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
learn grammer

The author needs lessons in and to learn grammer. Such junk as "Honey ..., hon ..., oh, god, ... I'm ... ah... mm .." is nothing but a waste of space and bandwidth and voids rules of decent grammer even a grade school student wouldn't.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Yummy!!

Now that's a fuck!! Broke the chair? Fuck it buy another. Great work.

Many FeathersMany Feathersabout 15 years ago
Nicely done

Very erotic, sensual. Loved the emotion and intensity of the piece. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To Anon below

when critically commenting on the work of others be sure that you do not leave yourself open to criticism also - GRAMMAR not GRAMMER. To the author - good writing, keep going.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 15 years ago
Oh God.

You described it in such a beautiful fashion. Loved the ending, but seriously more couples should try the 'chair'. It really is a great place for sex.

moniquinhamoniquinhaabout 15 years ago
Super hot!

Great job honey...liked it a lot.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 15 years ago
delicious

A most delicious tale. Your ignorant critic isn't even worth commenting on. Hot and compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

This is a truly talented writer who, also being a conscientious writer, is open to criticism. But there is no need to take what is a well-written story and degrade it, as has... oh, shall I say... Anonymous, who apparently is some supposed self-thinking expert that has neither the balls nor the estrogen to identify themselves, or themself, has.

I edited this story, and enjoyed doing it. If you have a problem with my style, I encourage you to contact me so that such an interaction may help improve my abilities. I have no "college" and only promise stories I edit for will be accepted, and I have not gone wrong on this promise.

Your expertise is most in need, I know I am only a stopgap waiting for "real" editors like yourself to respond.

And if you don't have the courage to "step up", then "shut the fuck up".

The gauntlet has been laid at your feet. Put up or shut up. Don't mean to sound hostile but I'm tired of Anom yahoos shaking up the pot and doing nothing.

WHich are you?

lost_in_youlost_in_youabout 15 years ago
ohhhh. myyyyyyyy.

That was delicious!!!!! I'm sending this link to he who I fuck by phone. To hint at what is waiting on him...

I felt like I was reading an excerpt from my time with him.

LOVED it! Love your work...

Oedipus RexOedipus Rexabout 15 years ago
A secret admirer

Mmmm, nice. You tickle my fancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!!!

This is sooo good! Nice job and what an imagination. Keep them coming. I truely love this author. Kodos

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarabout 15 years ago
Fully deserving of the "E" it got

Wow! This story blew me away. Hard to find stories in this category with such hypnotic rhythm and torrid pacing. It started with steamy eroticism and built from there. Really excellent work! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot and heavy

need to get my man and get going myself!!!!!!!

Trudy_AntoneTrudy_Antoneover 14 years ago
Broken a bed but...

never a chair. God, I'm dying to try! Nothing better then upright full frontal chair sex. Love your work Driphoney!

Bianca_SommerlandBianca_Sommerlandover 14 years ago
Never read anything quite like that...

But I liked it! That was damn creative and one hell of a way to suck your audience in. Not sure how that classes...1st and 2nd? But it was well done and as far as I could tell kept steady throughout. This might be a good piece to submit to Playboy or Hustler. Don't know what their word requirement is but you should really look into it!

Ginger_GirlGinger_Girlover 14 years ago
mmmmmm... you were right

I really enjoyed this. I was able to picture it very easily, and it fit to my own first apartment.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Ah yes, the fuckin' chair

My wife and I had a swivel rocker that we used many times for our lovemaking. We nearly wore that old chair out. Several times my wife wanted to throw it out, but then we'd make love in it again--and she decided to keep it. Loved your story--it brought back many great memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

I have spent the last couple of months reading some very long drawn out stories here on Literotica. Today, just as in real life, I thoroughly enjoyed a quickie.

PAUL CPAUL Calmost 14 years ago
well done

you have an E.

well done.

nice story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous