All Comments on 'The Fucking Teacher Pt. 05'

by Tween2Legs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 9 years ago

Jenny needs to be called to a quiet classroom to eat Matt's cum out of Teach's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Another great chapter! Looking forward to more.

spankfunforspankfunforover 9 years ago
Great Series! Great Writing

Your Descriptions are so Nasty and Graphic and Awesome! Many Many More are Needed to Satisfy Everyones Lust A Lot of FUN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great!!!

Just like the last line in your tale states, "It was a perfect story." 5*****!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Will there be more?

Will you expand on these adventures? Keep your diolouge set up! It is the perfect concoction, aspiring erotica writers should deffinetly study your work. I would like to hear another girl on girl; maybe a power switch with Jenny.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My teacher wife would come home from school each day, and we would get naked in bed, and she would tell me the hot things that she experienced. She is a great-looking woman with large breasts and shapely legs. The male students would go crazy over her big tits. She told me that they would be bold enough to actually talk to her about her breasts and ask her questions about them. She knew that she aroused those boys by responding to their intimate questions, such as, what does it feel like to have your nipples sucked? or, what makes your nipples hard? or, what color are your nipples? or, do you have large areaolas? She told me that she even let a few of them look up her skirt when she wasn't wearing panties. She said that she wanted to be the first woman that some of those guys fucked because she knew they would never forget their first sexual intercourse. She would get dripping wet talking about having sex with certain of her male students. Then, she would beg me to fuck her. She didn't have to beg because she already had me hot and ready!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous