All Comments on 'The Full Package - Monday'

by PacullaAnnia

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fractions ?

suppose this is the same story as your fisrst posting, just split into chapters ? What I would like to know is what happened after they came back, or rather escaped, from the resort. What with his wife ? What with his sister-in-law?

Did the DVD show up somehow ?

MicroronMicroronover 15 years ago
So You Are A Real Story Teller!

Much literotica is focussed too much on the sexual action and not as you are doing, giving the reader a plot to follow and enticing him or her to anticipate what happens next.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
The wife has obviously been cheating for awhile.

She's keeping a lot more secrets from the husband than just that last drunken episode at the pool party. Her whole attitude towards him and all her furtive looks and evasive actions indicate she's definitely through with the husband.<p>

The husband is definitely an idiot, the way he constantly defers to her and her incessant curtness and downright bitchiness. He needs to grow a backbone and either lay the law down to her or fire her.<p>

The only truly sympathetic and enjoyable character so far is Cody. The scene where the idiot husband applied oil to her ass on the beach, that was a very well written scene. Cody is the glue that holds this story together, promising better things to come.<p>

This is a frustrating story, obviously, and I'd really enjoy it if the husband told off the wife and dumped her before they even returned home. The fact is though that this is a really well written story with good pacing and a different spin on things. It's also coming to a nice simmer, because of Cody.<p>

Excellent stuff so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
length

I don't know what anyone could have had to complain about with the length of the piece. It certainly was eventful enough. It's not as if there were long periods with boring stuff along the way.

It particularly speaks to the infatuation my ex wife's younger sister had for me a long time ago. I couldn't take it any farther at the time without compromising the marraige and this plays with those feelings and that's what a good fantasy is all about. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Dave is a wimp

with his head stuck up his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappointing!

Far too much build up, and then he didnt even end up getting to fuck the sister in law!

showmeagainshowmeagainover 10 years ago

Shame the Literotica mods don't prohibit these 'brave' mindless idiots submitting anonymous comments from spewing their meaningless drivel on someone's efforts who actually has talent (or is it anonymous' deepest, darkest fears bubbling up that they feel the need to make public?) ... oh well, until then, simply skip over them as 95% of readers do.

WifeHoWifeHoalmost 10 years ago
Great work keep it up

To Mr anonymous

"The writer must be a coward or a cunt. No real man would put up with this shit. Only a faggot. He should kill himself, that would be a good ending to this shit story" - i bet you read through the whole story with a raging hard-on and probably came not just a few times.... And now you feel guilty and what better way to make yourself feel better than trying to rubbish someone else's work. NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO READ IT!! Dont like it?? Dont read it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Almost great

Terrific and vidid storytelling... But a disastrous ending. Would have been far greater if it had involved the husband confronting the wife about it later or confronting her and the guys immediately. Overall very good, could have been great with different ending though.

LeeinFloridaLeeinFloridaover 3 years ago
Pretty hot so far

I was hoping that you were not going to take the character, Lisa, down the cheating path, but it's your story. Good character development indeed! I'm curious where this relationship goes if it even does survive.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 2 years ago
Rabbit Hole

And down the rabbit hole they jumped - destroying their marriage as both hubby and wifey cross the rubicon becoming lying, deceiving, manipulating, cheating whores.

Funny, for a guy who supposedly wanted to romantically and sexually reconnect with his wife, he's been doing everything possible to go the other way. What a girly-boy, fag loser! No wonder his wife has no more respect or love for him!

He should try less masturbation and engage in more manly pursuits - like fucking. Understandably impossible for a loser fag momma's boy like him.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 21 hours ago

So now Lisa cheated - received oral sex - and Dave allowed it to happen. I figured Lisa would be found to be cheating with someone from work, which would be discovered later...

...still following this, but wondering when Cody & Dave have sex, as I think that's where this is going, and the tags seem to confirm that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous