The Full Package - Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight and sounds of her cumming were too much for Dave, and apparently for the two other guys as well, and they let out three low moans together as they came simultaneously. Dave almost hit the rim of the hot-tub with his initial spurt; it was so powerful after all the build-up. His orgasm seemed to last forever and at the end the pain in his contracting balls was even stronger than the pleasure.

With a sudden and immense wave of guilt, he remembered his wife lying there drunk with a stranger's head between her legs. He looked up and saw that the man had now stood up and was finally finding his own release, stroking himself and spurting his cum over Lisa's thighs and pussy.

A new surge of emotion threatened to overwhelm him as he saw the man's sperm dripping down his wife's pink and engorged labia and spread out in globs across her thighs. Jealousy and anger almost made him rise up and charge the man who was now sitting back in the hot-tub, but he saw his wife struggling to sit up, her half-closed eyes barely taking in the scene.

He realized through his confused anger and guilt that no one knew yet that he had witnessed the whole thing! How much greater would her shame be once she sobered up, if she knew he had seen her?

Or even how much greater her anger at him for not intervening?

As these thoughts went through his mind, he was quietly buttoning up his pants. With fear topping off his boiling pot of emotions, he walked quickly back the way he had come, keeping his head down below the level of the plants. He made it through the tunnel, into the greeting room and back to the front door without meeting up with anyone.

Opening the door, he paused as a new realization hit him. Armando and Cody knew that he went back up! They would tell her and that would be the end. He looked back towards the archway to the jungle room. -- And what was going on back there right now? Who's to say that the guys would stop now that they've had one orgasm? They were young and Lisa wasn't exactly in a good position to stop them if they wanted to keep going. Anxiety made him feel much more sober all of a sudden.

Shaking his head at the outrageousness of a situation he had allowed to happen, he found his legs leading him back towards the pool. He shouted loudly, "Lisa? Honey? Are you still here?"

He felt he could reasonably assume that no one would remember what time it was when Armando and Cody saw him, so -- hopefully - they wouldn't realize there was a gap.

He gave it a full minute then went through the tunnel under the waterfall. When he reached the hot-tub, he found Lisa sitting in a nearby chair, fully clothed, if a bit wet, pulling on her shoes. There was no one else around, but he would bet his plane ticket that the three guys were hiding somewhere, waiting for them to leave.

"Hi honey," Lisa called to him in a tired voice. "We were just -- I mean... I was just soaking my feet waiting for you. Where did you go?"

"I couldn't get up the elevator," he answered truthfully.

"Oh." She didn't seem too interested in questioning that further. She finished putting her shoes on and was struggling to get up. He quickly stepped over to help her and she leaned on him all the way to the front door. "You shouldn't leave me like that, you know?" she admonished him.

When they made it to their room, Armand was kissing Cody goodnight outside the door. As they approached, he sheepishly greeted them and told them he hoped that they had a good time at the party. They both nodded and thanked him for the invitation, and he diplomatically left towards the elevator. A glowing Cody opened the door and the exhausted couple followed her in.