All Comments on 'The Future We Make'

by AliceHatter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TbcodyTbcodyabout 11 years ago

I really hope you can put a chapter out at least every week or two because it looks to be a very amazing story

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
I like it!

Very interesting premise. Looking forward to more.

Darth_WarrenDarth_Warrenabout 11 years ago
hmmm

I see ther is some etemology with your characters eve was the first human of the bible and oz is a wizzard from a well know storry wil see is any of the other names have similar meanings

fanticyfanticyabout 11 years ago

like the idea so far . cant wait to read more and see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hope you finish this story! so far it is good!

M_grey555M_grey555about 5 years ago
*snivel*

The sheer amount of authors that dont finish their stories on lit is quite depressing.

I did enjoy reading this little treasure but, all I can think about is who tackled ms.eve

RMike35RMike354 months ago
From my pov.

This story started off exciting but finished with a cliffhanger.Also obviously this centered around Eve from the get-go and from what we read there were 18 characters involved.

I am not sure who it was that commented in the story about how Eve was a human and showed his or her dislike of Eve but whoever it was is at the top of my suspect list,but others like Villard the Vampire,the Witch,that Avian,and finally that Werecat seem suspicious as well.

With the passage of almost 11 years since this story was submitted that this is a one-off or one-hit wonder type.So we can all agree there will be no continuation of this.And I agree this story had the makings of a great one here on Lit.but sadly life changes and maybe the author just wrote this to gauge a follow-up or not but in my opinion this story could've been one for the ages here on Lit,but alas it is up to our own imagination of what you think happened,sure it may not be as fun or exciting to create your own outcome but this way you can make it as long or short as you want and figure out who attacked Eve but just appreciate the author for starting this even tho they never finished it.Thank you AliceHatter for what you did write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous