The Game and the Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," I said aloud. My father didn't wake.

I got out of bed, and found my towel on the floor beside the bed. I didn't remember how it got there. I was hoping I would, or perhaps, hoping I wouldn't. At this point, I wasn't sure I wanted to know.

I walked to my room where I saw my bra laying on the floor, and I remembered Holly. HOLLY! That seductive vixen I had met the night before, how she captivated me. I remembered her now, I remembered how we touched each other, how wekissed each other. How we almostmade love to each other.

I had to sit down. All these memories that were suddenly invading my mind didn't remind me of myself.How drunk was I last night? I thought. All my life I had been a straightforward good girl, lacking much of the dirty mind that many of my friends possessed. I had never had a bi-curious thought, and certainly didn't recall ever having an incestuous one. I couldn't believe myself.

Then suddenly I heard the familiar song again coming from somewhere beside me, Zack was calling. Still completely naked both physically and now emotionally, I found the phone and flipped it open.

"Hello?" I answered quietly.

"Good morning sleepyhead! It's eleven-thirty! So what'd you end up doing last night?" he asked.

I closed my eyes and thought.Maybe you should ask who.