The Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my foot sink into a weak board and it made the most god awful sound. One of the men, Master, stood up and casually strolled towards the door. I managed to turn around and began moving away but I was too slow. I would be caught and my family killed. When the door opened I leaned against the wall and looked down, with my arms folded, hands tucked under the chin.

Master approached me and put a hand on my shoulder.

'Please Alice. Do not be afraid.' He said.

He took my hand and it felt so good and cushy I retreated away from the wall and summoned the strength to obey him. My Master led me into the kitchen. I sat down on a chair and joined his brothers.

I was intoxicated by the festival of smells coming from every dish. Not all were familiar but all the more alluring. I was ashamed that I could not hide my weakness yet they made no attempt to exploit it.

I had after all come here out of my own will. The smell would not have reached my brother's room.

'Please... I was not trying to escape.' I spoke with a voice that trailed off.

Daddy, who was sat opposite to me, showed me a beaming smile of assurance. 'You are welcome to walk freely around your house miss. The door to your room has always been unlocked or had you forgotten?'

It was a bit of a surprise to realize how my memory had failed me. Even though I only remember the latch going on the first day we were locked up, it must have been automatically assumed by us all each time after. No one had attempted to escape; we knew the folly in that. God would not save us if we tried anything foolish.

I spied a bowl of mash. God, I always hated the stuff. But now it looked so good I yearned for it. I wanted to lick the spoon after every bite. To feel it melt into the back of my mouth.

'I hope you will eat with us.' Daddy Offered.

'I hope I can eat with you.' I repeated not realizing the offer had already been made.

They all smiled and adjusted their bibs but kept their forks and knives cold.

'You may begin Alice.' Jesus told me.

'Really?' I said with an expression that was partly coy and relieved.

'Really.' He confirmed.

I went for the bowl of mash first and took one scoop. I wanted it all but there was still a residual sense of manners within me. Jesus passed me some pepper and some rib-eyed steak. I poured some rosemary sauce on it and started to tuck in, trying not to cut too quickly or make too big a cut on my beef.

I dipped it into the sauce and brought it to my mouth. It was small but it did not matter. It melted in my mouth immediately and allowed my temples to surrender to the tingling. I cut another piece and another, and before I knew it my steak was nearly all gone. I don't recall consuming much mash and yet it was all consumed, probably because I took a slice off the top or side with each mouthful of meat. I loved meat. The more I could get in my mouth the merrier.

I washed it all down with some red since I could not see any water but it was nice and numbed my face slightly. I looked around at other plates still oozing steam; everything seemed like it was untouched. My eyes wandered up and I noticed the plates of my captors were empty.

I stopped eating and put down my utensils. I looked towards Daddy. Had they poisoned the food? That would be a waste. They seemed poised to eat but had their hands by their sides. Daddy leaned forward.

'Is it good?'

'Y-Yes.' I stuttered.

'Good. I want you to eat until your little belly is full.' He said.

I recall a witch wanted the same of Hansel & Gretel. Still, I was not deterred. I could eat it all if they wanted and didn't mind if they wanted to stay and watch. I was a gluttonous yet skinny country girl.

I took more scoops of mash and poured gravy on top of the mountain. Another glass of red followed. I could not help but watch them as I ate, wanting them to join me. I must have looked like quite the pig, but they're expressions gave me no reason to feel any guilt as such -- they were happy to just be voyeurs.

'So tell me Alice,' Daddy began. 'Have you thought of any new assumptions?'

I took a swig of red and wiped my mouth. Almost burped but planted a hand on my chest to keep it internal. That and to ease my digestion.

'Well, as a matter of fact, I have sir.' I said lowering my fork.

'I was thinking that what you want is here. It's food.' I explained.

Jesus smiled and clapped.

'Well done Alice! That is correct.' Spoke a jubilant Daddy.

'Thank you.'

'Your family will be pleased to know that they we will now begin feeding you handsomely from now on.' He explained.

I was happy and my smile was so wide and fixed in place it refused to listen to my disappointment. I had gained leverage for my family but it was not a victory. He said he would begin feeding us like normal. We were still prisoners. I wondered if they would ever leave. I prayed to the lord each night that they would have mercy. We were good people and we wanted to show it.

'Sir ... Are you not hungry?' I asked Jesus.

He shot a glance at his brother. 'We are very hungry.' Daddy said.

I knew why they were here and knew what they wanted but it wasn't enough. It was deeper than that; more complicated. We had answered the basic questions but not identified the underlying root of their true desires.

I did not want them to eat cold food and I was not going to eat unless they joined me, so I sat there with them for another 10 minutes in silence. I liked watching them. They seemed easy on my eye, but my eyes were beginning to glaze after a while.

'I know you are all hungry, but I don't get it.' I sobbed.

Tears rain freely down my rosy cheeks. I wanted someone to hold me to wipe away my tears, to make me feel special.

'Think of the game.' Jesus pointed out leaving a tissue near my plate. I picked it up and dried my face.

'Think of the game.' I repeated in agreement, trying to find focus. It was a beautiful evening and the kitchen was the most popular area of the house around this time of day. We would be eating and mum would be getting up constantly to refill our plates; she really knew how to feed us.

Maybe that was it - maybe they were hungry but did not want to feed themselves. I said nothing but stood up slowly. I picked up a steak with the big cutter and put it on Jesus' plate. He nodded very subtly as if to encourage me to continue. 'Would you like some mash and gravy?' I asked.

'Please.' He answered.

I seemed to be heading in the right direction. I had made two mistakes I figured; one was that I should have started with Daddy's plate as he was the boss and I should have asked Jesus if he wanted steak before offloading it there. They didn't appear offended, perhaps pleased that I had started to think along their lines.

I filled one plate and the others in the way they were preferred and then sat down again. All was set. Yet they still were not reaching for their forks and knives. What else was I missing? The problem was I did not want to guess wrong.

I stood up again and approached Daddy. I had no more thoughts in my tank other than the one that followed.

'Can I feed you Daddy?' I asked politely.

He grinned and must have smiled for a minute.

'Please.'

I picked up his fork and knife and brought a small cut to his mouth. He opened his big mouth and devoured it, almost taking the fork with him. I could sense that he was having the tingling sensation around his temples like I had earlier. I made another cut and asked him if he wanted some gravy and mash with it. He nodded.

I fed him this bite and then another bigger mouthful. I picked up some red and put it to his lips and he took a sip. I was learning how much and how little to give each time and was getting better. He pushed out his chair and asked me to sit on his lap. I obeyed as I was tired of standing up. His body was very big and his lap was nice and comfortable.

I sat there and fed him his meal until he was full and then wiped his mouth with a tissue.

'All done?' I asked.

'All done.' He confirmed.

He seemed pleased to see me from what I felt below inside his pants but I assumed that both Josh and Bill were the same after meals. I had dropped something under the table once and when I went under to pick it up I saw my father rubbing his crotch as his legs opened and closed. It had gotten quite big. I had seen Josh do the same on many occasions. But this one bulge was far bigger than anything I had seen or felt. Perhaps mum had felt bigger ones I wasn't sure, it had to be before she met dad though.

'May I be excused?' I asked courteously.

'You may.' He replied.

I got up and sat on Jesus' lap and began to feed him. I was very worried about their health. Jesus also had a big bulge which I pressed myself into. It was uncomfortable but I did not want Daddy to see it in case Jesus got into trouble. As I was feeding Jesus I was thinking about how nice he had been to my family. I enjoyed feeding him and I sensed that he enjoyed being fed by me.

'Do you mind?' I asked Jesus taking off his cowboy hat affectionately.

'Not at all.' He smiled.

I just didn't think it suited him one bit. I put it on the table and pressed my bum into his bulge even more. I guess it was just to make sure Daddy did not catch him out.

By the time he was full, the food had gotten cold. I still fed Master and leaned my little body up against him just to let him know I was sorry. He accepted my attention and the way my body rested on his muscular chest as I fed him.

Afterwards, they seemed very cheery and relaxed. Jesus put on some country music and we all danced and laughed and had a good time. I think the red had an effect on all of us. I was not sure where I was at times and my mind was switched off from reality, but while we were dancing I felt like I was amongst friends.

12