All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 06'

by Sara and Ron

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MistaBoneMistaBoneover 19 years ago
Worth the wait!

Thank you, Thank you Thank you! I've been following your tale from the beginning and each month leaves me a wreck waiting for the next installment. Whew....Ron is an extremely lucky man...Absolutely superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn

I've read every one of the Game chapters several times, and I must say- I orgasm every time! I hate the wait for the next one; the stories are so amazing. I would give anything to be a part of one in real life! Keep up the good work, and never never NEVER stop writing these for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks!

I just came sooooooo hard after reading this! Yum. Thanks again for another winner. Please continue - soon!

Yours, an adoring fan

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 19 years ago
Loved this story!

Sara is the kind of aunt I wish I'd had! I loved "The Game" enough that I shared it with my wife and we now have our own game. A little different, but the goal is full sexual freedom and lots of fun! Thanks !

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2about 19 years ago
Thank you

I found your stories yesterday. One of the best things about Lit is finding jewels. I found the first story yesterday after breakfast. WOW. I then had to take a "quiet time" break with my favorite toy. I tried my best to not get too greedy and i saved the next one until right before my sweetie got home. He certainly benefited from that.

I think your stories are awesome! Not only the great sex, but the plot and character development are wonderful. You are very talented. I see that your stories are loosely based on your experiences. More power to ya.

Keep up the good work. I have added you to my favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Balance

You have an awesome style. Your balance of detail .vs. fucking is amazing. I don't know about others, but for me its perfect. I feel like I "know" your characters, yet there is plenty of sex for me and my right hand. Like your other commentors, I can't wait for the next "episode", but as much to see where the characters go, as the incredible sex. And it all seems so real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Terrific

Still the best!

wundergrrlywundergrrlyover 12 years ago
Oh my god!

This series has me sooo turned on! Damn I love this!

Thank you for writing something that has really hit my buttons! I can't wait to read the rest!!

dallencpa01dallencpa01about 12 years ago
Great Reading!

Just had to comment. For a new writer, you certainly have a good imagination and some wonderful experiences to share. To bad we all don't have similar partners who are open and willing to experiment, learn, push boundaries and test each other. This is exciting reading and i look forward to "the rest of the story."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous