All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 14'

by Sara and Ron

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can Good Be Too Good

The first paret was very good, as was the rest. HOwevert, with such a good start, it could be better (?) if it didn't end too soon. Could, after the early success, coud it be interupted causing all to leave in a stunned silence and the person who interupted was suprixsed when ronst left. What did the person do next???

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant as usual

Once again you've created a really erotic and complex scenario. I love how you focus on the psychology of the situation and play with how Rachel is able to intuit everyone's desires and use them against them (or is that for them?) Either way, having her in control really works for the story. I like the direction you've taken.

Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Stuff u rock

Please don't make us wait for the next bit soooo long. I beg of you. Thanks for your work it is very appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent...BUT

Excellent yet again, but I thought Rachel was going to get an actual turn with Ron, not just simulated. Other than that, it was incredible yet again. Having Rachel get a turn in the Game is very very insightful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more! more!

Can't wait until the next installment

Snow SnakeSnow Snakealmost 16 years ago
More great stuff from Sara and Ron

Hi, you guys,

<p>I can't get enough of this series--one of my all-time favorites. The two of you tell a story as well as anyone in Lit.</p>

<p>Please keep 'em coming!</p>

<p>Snow Snake</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Expectations can be such a bitch . . .

If I was in a three-way that included my girlfriend's niece, I'd sure want more of the niece than Ron got in this story. I can't believe Rachel didn't get fucked by Ron. Also, I was expecting (there I go again) Rachel to be sitting on Ron's face while Sara was riding him for all he's worth. The limiting factor in a three-some is the man's ability to cum. It's squandered when he masturbates for the lady's entertainment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous