The Gap in the Curtains Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell Anne had not been kidding when she said she was close to coming. Even from my vantage point I could see her pussy was soaking wet. She wasted no time in pushing her new companion down into her nether regions. Under normal circumstances it may have taken a while to accept the large green invader, but in her current state of arousal, her pussy engulfed it eagerly in one thrust. Even as she pumped it in and out of herself she remembered my instructions and started rubbing her clit with her other hand. I watched her labia eagerly engulf the green invader and then spit it out over and over. Then I looked up to her face which was contorted in pleasure with every thrust. Anne's long, silky, blonde hair was spread out on the bed behind her like something from a shampoo advert, framing her face undeniably in sexual ecstasy. She started mouthing words, but there was no sound so I couldn't hear what she was saying.

I watched Anne writhe around on the bed for a few minutes more before finally I could hold out no longer and I shot my load. Anne wasn't too far behind me. I saw her back arch slowly off the bed and her whole body tense up. Her mouth opened to let out a sound that I would have loved to hear, before she collapsed back onto the bed. She pulled the dildo out of her pussy and just lay there breathing heavily for a couple of minutes. She only got up when she heard the familiar sound from her PC.

TheWatcher: so was that good for you?
Anne: that was awesome! thanks for coming this time.
TheWatcher: well standing you up twice in a row would just be rude ;)
Anne: maybe its too soon to ask this but would u be interested in doing it again some time?

_______

We did, the following Saturday. This time Anne took things more slowly, taking the best part of an hour to slowly build herself up to (as she described it afterwards) a single mind-blowing orgasm. I didn't interfere so much this time; I decided to let her do things under her own initiative and at her own pace. By now Liz was starting to ask why I was working so many weekends, so I took the plunge and bought a cheap laptop which I set up in the study. I told Liz I had got it from work and it would mean I would no longer have to work weekends, which seemed to make her happy, so it was a win all round.

Now we had more flexibility to arrange our 'dates' (as we called them) at other times. Sometimes we chose evenings where we knew Liz would be out, other times we arranged to both get home early from work. Although it was difficult to arrange a completely empty house, often we could find times where only Anne's mom and maybe her younger brother were in. A couple of times we even threw caution to the wind and just went ahead and did it even when everyone was at home. While there was a lock on the study door, which I obviously used, it probably wouldn't look great if Liz, or anyone else, came checking on me and found the door was locked. There would be too much chance of someone starting to put the pieces together. Nevertheless, these sessions were the most intense, as if we both got off on the fact that Anne's family were all around and we could get caught.

Anne and I developed a curious form of communication during this period. By a sort of unwritten rule, we never spoke about our 'dates' in person, either before or after, even when we were clearly alone. In fact we were just as luke-warm towards each other as we had always been. Usually we would communicate by leaving notes for each other, suggesting or confirming a day or time for a date. Also Anne had a 'look' she would give me that basically meant "I'm horny and I'm going to masturbate, come and watch if you want". More and more we would also talk online through the chat window of Anne's web page. Here we opened up with each other a little, describing our sexual feelings and what we found erotic or not. The relationship was decidedly one-way though. I would often tell Anne what I wanted her to do, and she would usually comply. And I would sometimes tell her, by means of encouragement, how sexy I found her or what she was doing. But she never said anything about me, asked how I felt, or expressed interest in what I was doing while watching her. I assumed she knew I was jerking off, but she never explicitly asked and I never told her. Maybe it was better that way.

In fact, our relationship wasn't really like a relationship at all, it felt more like a sort of mutual porn I guess. I would get off on watching Anne and she would get off on being watched, but there was no reciprocation there. After a while it became almost like going to any other dirty 'webcam' site, the only real difference being that the girls on the other sites probably wouldn't follow my instructions, at least without taking my credit card number first. This was good in a way, because it kept a degree of separation between us and I didn't feel so much like I was cheating on Liz. But on the other hand a lot of the thrill had gone. I always got off watching Anne perform for me, but at the end of the day that's all it was, just jerking myself off with some visual stimulus. The initial thrill of having illicit liaisons with my fiancée's little sister had gone. Now I just saw a hot, young, blonde girl masturbating, which was nice obviously, but nothing I couldn't get on a million other web sites.

Over time I did whatever I could to spice up our dates. I started out with simple stuff, like telling Anne what I would like her to wear or what positions I would like her to be in. Eventually I got bolder and tried introducing a few kinkier things like whipped cream, costumes and different sex toys. I tried not to suggest anything too crazy in case I inadvertently overstepped some kind of boundary and freaked Anne out. But so far the only time she had outright refused me was when I suggested that she handcuff herself to the bed. She was worried that the key might fall out of reach and she would be trapped. I knew I could come and rescue her in an emergency, but I respected her boundaries and didn't suggest it again.

Sometimes I would leave a message or note in advance of the date if I thought a request would require some preparation. Naturally if my suggestion incurred any significant cost I would pay, often buying the relevant 'props' myself and leaving them hidden in Anne's room. Initially she was a bit freaked out when she found out I had been in her room without her permission, but she loved the cheerleader costume so much (apparently she failed to get on the cheerleader squad at school) that I was quickly forgiven. All of these little variations and costumes and kinky games served to keep my dates with Anne fresh and interesting for a while, but no matter what we did I still couldn't escape the truth that watching Anne on a computer screen just didn't feel so intimate as when I used to watch her in person.

By now it was nearly Christmas. For Liz and I it was our first Christmas together, which led to the usual couple's conundrum about which family we should spend Christmas with. I hadn't been back to visit my family since I moved away over six months ago and I was surprised when my mom sent me an invitation to come back with Liz for Christmas. Liz gave me a long speech, which was so good she must have rehearsed it, about how important her family considered Christmas and how great her family Christmases were and could we stay in Georgia rather than go back to my family in California (who she really wanted to meet by the way, just... not yet). She needn't have worried; I had never been that close to my family. And while I missed California and was initially skeptical about moving out here, I was slowly starting to consider this small town in Georgia my home and I was happy to spend Christmas with my new family.

One part of their Christmas tradition that I liked the sound of was Christmas Eve. Apparently the family would all go to a restaurant across town and have a meal and then after dinner they would head to the adjoining bar and celebrate until late, seeing Christmas coming in from the front end. According to Liz, this tradition had often been responsible for her mum and dad having a hangover on Christmas Day and, since she and Vicky turned 21, they were allowed to drink too. Under 21s technically weren't allowed in the bar, but this rule was always waived on Christmas Eve if the children were accompanied by their parents, so Anne and even Charlie could join in the party too, although they weren't allowed to drink. This would never fly in San Francisco, but local police seemed to turn a blind eye to this kind of thing as long as it didn't get out of hand. It was this kind of laid-back attitude that was slowly endearing me to small-town life.

My office also had its own Christmas Eve tradition which was that everybody left work at lunchtime. It wasn't an official thing, just an unspoken agreement between management and employees that nobody would mind if you had an unspecified 'offsite meeting' in the afternoon on Christmas Eve. Traditional venues for these 'offsite meetings' were the employee's house, the mall and the local bar. Everybody at city hall was aware of this tradition and although it was never officially endorsed, it had gone on for many years and applied to all employees without discrimination, so nobody minded.

I was excited to learn that Anne too had the day off work on Christmas Eve. I was even more excited to find out her mum was taking Charlie to the Winter Wonderland holiday fair in a neighboring town. As Liz, Vicky and her dad would be at work that would give us the entire house to ourselves that afternoon. For once I would be able to watch Anne without worrying about being interrupted. I could make noise while I jerked off without thinking about who could hear. And Anne could be as loud as she liked without the risk of being heard by anyone who happened to walk passed her bedroom. In a house with so many people this was a rare opportunity and I tried to think of how we could best take advantage of it.

_______

By the time Christmas Eve came around, everything was in place. I was later than planned leaving work, as a jobsworth had scheduled a tedious meeting that didn't finish until two o clock. I rushed home as fast as I could, looking forward to my date with Anne more than I had in weeks. I had thought long and hard over the last two weeks about today and slowly a plan had fallen into place. It was time to break past another boundary and do something a little bit different. If everything went well I would be able to watch Anne in a totally new way and recoup a lot of the 'thrill factor' that had been missing of late. It was going to take a little more set up than usual, including some deception on my part, and it was possible things could go wrong, but hopefully Anne would play her part and I could make it work.

I arrived home at a quarter past two, only fifteen minutes before our date was due to start. I hung up my coat and quickly scouted around the house. I could hear faint music playing from Anne's room, she was obviously in there, but otherwise as predicted there was nobody around. Perfect, let's hope it stayed that way. I grabbed a candy bar from the kitchen and munched it while I made my preparations. It wasn't much of a lunch, but I didn't have much time, so it would have to suffice. I went to our bedroom and opened my wardrobe, reaching down the back, behind a bunch of board games, old clothes and boxes. This was the closest thing I had to a hiding place in the house, Liz never looked back there. I panicked for a second when I couldn't find what I was looking for, but eventually I located a plain-looking plastic bag. I pulled it out of the wardrobe and put it on the bed.

Okay, that was step one of the setup, now I needed to get to the study and execute stage two. By the time the laptop had booted up it was almost half past two. I hoped Anne hadn't started without me or this would be a lot more difficult. I opened Anne's website and put in my password and the page opened. I was relieved to see Anne walking across camera shot, still fully dressed. This made everything easier, now I just needed to lure her in.

TheWatcher: hi
Anne: hi babes! was wondering when you would show up.
TheWatcher: sorry i got held up at work
Anne: i was just deciding what to wear anything in particular u would like me to slip into (then slip out of)? ;)
Anne: want to do the cheerleader again? or the nurse?

Anne was starting to build up a small collection of sexy costumes. She promised she hid them well, but I was always worried that her mom might find them during a particularly thorough clean. I wanted to revisit the cheerleader and nurse, but they would have to wait until another day.

TheWatcher: actually i have a different idea.
Anne: tell me :)
TheWatcher: i bought you a xmas present
Anne: kewl! where is it?
TheWatcher: unfortunately i didn't have time to put it in your room; it's still on my bed.
Anne: oh ok. can u get it and leave it outside my door?

This was one point where things could go wrong. I needed Anne to obey these instructions without question. My argument was going to be quite flimsy, if she argued, or even thought about it too much, she might smell a rat.

TheWatcher: actually can you go and get it for me?
Anne: why? i'm not that comfortable going in liz's room without her knowing
TheWatcher: it'll be okay just this once. i want you to get changed in our room
Anne: why?
TheWatcher: because i don't want to see you getting changed. seeing the end of the striptease before the beginning spoils it a bit. it's not so much fun watching you put underwear ON :)
Anne: ooooh its underwear???

Excellent, focus on that, not all the holes in my argument, I thought.

TheWatcher: damn, i let it slip! yes its... underwear. can you get changed and then come back wearing it?
Anne: ok if thats what u want :)

The fish had taken the bait. The study was next to Anne's bedroom and I could hear her door open and close again from where I sat. The bedroom I shared with Liz was over on the other side of the house, so I couldn't hear when she arrived, but I gave her a good thirty seconds just to make sure. Then, as quietly as I could, I slipped out of the study, opened Anne's door, stepped inside and slowly and quietly closed the door behind me.

I was in! It was quite weird being in a room I had just been looking at on a computer monitor, but I had no time to look around, I needed to get myself in position. I located the door to Anne's walk-in wardrobe, opened it and stepped inside. I wasn't really sure what I would find there. Predictably there were plenty of sweaters, jackets, dresses and pants hanging up, and at the back were a lot of bags containing goodness knows what. Probably one of them held her kinky costumes. But I wasn't really interested in Anne's clothes; the important thing was that there was plenty of room. I pulled the door closed, leaving just a couple of centimeters to spare. Through the crack I still had a decent view of the bed. Hopefully Anne wouldn't notice that her wardrobe door was slightly ajar. And if by some chance she did, hopefully she wouldn't think to look inside.

Okay, what now? Damn, there was one small thing I had forgotten to do. I opened the internet on my phone and went to Anne's website. It was slow to open up when I really needed it to be fast. I couldn't view the webcam on my phone, but I didn't need to look at the webcam for this show. I could just peek out of the wardrobe and watch Anne do her thing just a few feet away from me! But if I wanted to convince Anne I was back in the study, what I did need was the ability to use the chat window.

While the page loaded, I thought about what was to come. It was never quite the same watching Anne over the internet, I always felt very detached from what was going on. I could see what she was doing, but not close up and I couldn't hear anything. Even before, when I was watching through the gap in the curtains and there was only a window between us, I never really felt part of the scene. She was inside, I was outside, the view was good but it was two different worlds. I couldn't hear her moan as she touched herself. I couldn't smell her perfume. I couldn't hear the bed springs creak as she bucked her hips into whatever she was penetrating herself with that day. But from here it was different. Here I could see, hear and smell everything! The possibility of hearing Anne come just a few feet away from me... well, it was a delicious thought.

As I thought about this, I heard Anne come back into the room. I became as still as a statue, hoping to make as little sound as possible. I started to hear typing, meaning that Anne must have gone to her PC. I looked at my phone and the page had finally loaded. Hallelujah! I put in the password and quickly scrolled down to the chat box.

Anne: how do i look?
TheWatcher: amazing!

I didn't know how she looked, I couldn't see. I had to assume that she had gone to stand in front of the webcam after she typed this. If she hadn't then my response would seem strange, but it was a risk I had to take, I couldn't risk opening the wardrobe door to check. What I had bought for her was what I think you could describe as a 'Santa's whore outfit'. It was a matching set of revealing bra and panties in scarlet red, both with a white furry trim just like Santa's hat. I imagined what Anne must look like wearing them. The picture was only in my mind, but the word 'amazing' seemed to cover it quite well.

The Watcher: does it fit okay
Anne: perfect ur getting the hang of my size requirements!
TheWatcher: i hope you like it. merry xmas anne.
Anne: merry xmas! what would you like for YOUR present?
TheWatcher: just lie on the bed and do what comes naturally :)

I wanted to type more, but it was fiddly to type on my phone, especially while I was trying not to make any sound. To be honest I didn't really care what Anne did today. The only important thing was that she had to be on the bed as it was the only part of the room I could see through the crack in the door. Suddenly Anne came into view as she climbed on the bed. She crawled forward on all fours until I could see her head and breasts and some of her torso, but nothing below that. She did indeed look amazing in her new bra. In her doggy position her hair hung over her shoulders and down almost touching the bed. It brushed against the top of her breasts, which hung down from her chest like two inflated water balloons, spilling out of the top of her festive bra.

I saw her reach one of her hands back. I couldn't see what she was doing with it, but her eyes closed and her mouth quickly dropped open so I guessed she was playing around inside her new red and white panties. I started to wonder if this wardrobe thing was a good idea. If I were in the study right now I would have a great view of her ass and maybe her hand slipping underneath the fabric of her panties. But from here I could only see the top half of the bed and see the expression on her face reacting to... whatever she was doing. Suddenly Anne let out a gasp. It was just a small one, but it completely erased any thoughts that this was a bad idea. Thirty seconds later she let out another gasp and then a little moan as she exhaled. Anne's sex noises sent a signal right into my pants and made my cock stand to attention. As quietly as I could I unbuckled my pants and slipped it out of its cage.