The Gap in the Curtains Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly rubbed my cock as Anne continued with her doggy-style fingering. Occasionally she let out little moans, gasps and whimpers and I loved every single one of them. It was sad to think that she probably always made noises like this; I was just never around to hear them! After a few minutes more, Anne stopped what she was doing. Her hand came back into view and she rolled herself over onto her back. She lay there breathing heavily for a moment, then started massaging her breasts through the fabric of her bra. The fabric was thin and I could already see her erect nipples poking through. She gently pulled the fabric aside and, one by one, allowed her boobs to fall out of the bra cups. She rolled her nipples around with her fingers, twisting and pulling at them as she did so. Then she took the bra straps off her shoulders, and just let the bra hang loose below her breasts It was strange seeing the two soft mounds of flesh resting against the white fluffy trim of the bra. It was almost like they had been put in a display case, which in many ways was where they belonged!

Anne's hand returned down below although I couldn't see what it was doing from my vantage point. I saw her prize bosoms rise and fall rapidly as her breathing got heavier and more erratic. Before long the moans and gasps started again too and eventually they were joined by another noise. A quiet, wet squelching noise, I guessed the noise of Anne's fingers exploring the inside of her wet pussy. I also started to notice an unmistakable smell - I guess what people usually describe as 'the smell of sex'. This stirred my libido even more than her sex noises. Suddenly Anne gave her loudest moan yet and her face contorted in pleasure. Her other hand went down to join its partner in crime in her nether regions. I really wanted to see what was going on down there!

"Oh yes... yes!" said Anne.

It wasn't a whisper, or a moan, it was the voice of someone confident that nobody could hear them. I could see Anne's arms starting to move faster.

"Oh god yes. Fuck me... fuck me!"

Anne's voice was even louder now. It seemed she had forgotten about the camera now and was just fantasising about getting fucked (and by the sounds of it, fucked very well). I wanted to see what magic her hands were performing on her clit and pussy. Maybe I could send her a message, asking her to move higher up the bed? I wasn't sure what justification I could give her for doing so, and she might ignore the message anyway so lost was she in her own self-pleasure, but it had to be worth a try.

"Oh god... I'm your little whore! Fuck me, fuck your little whore!"

I rubbed my cock listening to the sex talk coming out of Anne's mouth while my other hand tried to connect to the website. I made it as far as the password screen.

"Oh yes... yes... I'm coming. Oh my god, you're making me come."

It was too late, she was going to come before I had a chance to send the message. Anne had her eyes tightly shut so I took a risk by opening the door a few centimeters. Now I could see a lot more. Her hand was frantically working in and out of her panties, which she had left on. I risked opening the door even more. I could now see her other hand pulling the crotch of the panties to one side while she entered herself with three fingers. Three! I had never seen her use that many before.

"Yes... fuck me with your big hard cock!"

The door was practically open now. If Anne opened her eyes now she would see me through the door standing there with my cock in hand, rubbing it in time with her own strokes, hanging on every filthy word that came out of her mouth, but I was beyond caring about that now. My own orgasm was close. I wanted to come at the exact same time as Anne. To shoot my load as I heard her hit what seemed destined to be a toe-curling climax.

"Oh god yes, I want you so bad!"

I wondered who or what was she was fantasising about.

"Oh yes Craig, I love the feel of your cock!"

What? She said my name, Anne said my name! She was fantasising about me! That nearly made me come on the spot, but I just about held back.

"Fuck me Craig, fuck me harder!"

I suddenly didn't care if she knew I was there or not. I threw open the cupboard door and stepped out next to the bed, cock in hand. I had never been this close to Anne's naked body before. It was every bit as perfect up close as it was form a distance. I didn't know where to look. I wanted to look at the expression of ecstasy on her face and her long blonde hair spread across the bed. I wanted to look at her breasts rising up and down, faster and faster, her dark red nipples reaching upwards like two buds in spring. I wanted to look at her hands rubbing her clit, stroking her pussy, penetrating her cavern. I wanted to look at them all at once as she fantasized about me taking her.

"Craig... Craig!"

"Anne!" I couldn't resist moaning, as I rubbed my cock, lost in the moment. Anne's eyes shot open immediately.

"Craig, what are you... oh shit I'm coming" she panted.

Anne's left hand reached out and grabbed my cock, starting to pump it furiously. It was the hand that had been inside her pussy and so her fingers were well lubricated. Her other hand continued to work her clit furiously as she came. I was already close and after Anne started to jerk me off using her own pussy juices as lubricant I was never going to last more than a few seconds.

"Anne, I gonna..."

"Yes Craig, come on me! Come all over me!"

That sent me over the edge. I climaxed hard and a split-second later I saw a jet of white, creamy cum shoot from the end of my member. It arched through the air, as if in slow motion and landed in a strand about six inches long across Anne's chest, Santa bra and right breast. I don't know if Anne aimed my cock deliberately at her tits, but the result was aesthetically beautiful.

Anne stopped rubbing her clit and let go of my cock. She just lay there on the bed, her head tilted backwards and breathing heavily. I couldn't read the expression on her face at all. I watched a small globule of my cum trickle slowly down her breast and wondered what the future held. Our relationship had crossed a line and there would be no way back.

(to be continued...)