All Comments on 'The Garden Club Ch. 04'

by MsMarg

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just don't get it

The desire to hurt someone. Why would anyone want to and why would anyone accept being tortured? Even for a fantasy - this just doesn't make for interesting or erotic reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't get...

... why someone would read a story in the BDSM category and then whine about it being BDSM. It just makes you look stupid, idiot.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
I like this story.

It has immediacy, it has precision, it has wickedly abusive detail. But all the time we're aware it's inhabited by real human beings, very credibly portrayed.

This is my first comment. I wanted to wait till I read it all. Sometimes chapter stories get weaker after a promising start. This certainly didn't.

I've given each chapter four stars. I reserve five for pretty perfect stories: I have high standards, both for myself, and for other authors. There are too many glitches; incorrect spellings, wrong word choices, for it to earn five.

But you're a potentially excellent writer if you get a capable editor to sort out the glitches for you. You can't do it yourself; nobody can, including me. And every published author.

I wish you well. Thank you for a fascinating journey into your mind, and the minds of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Large piles of cow dung

A waste of time and space.

ValensGirlValensGirlover 10 years ago

Scotsman69 says it better than I could! This story actually has a story along with the porn. And the porn is hot! But the story has me curious. More, please.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Concur

I totally concur with Scotsman here.

While male subs are not my cup of tea, It was well written and certainly thought provoking. People have issues and to take a story and try to unravel them is brave.

The spelling and gramatical errors did detract for me too though.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Lol

Grammatical even !!

XX

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Horrible story of violence and humiliation

But I note that most readers agreed with me. Starting with Chapter one of this sorry tale, fewer and fewer people "viewed" it. The last couple had no "favorites". That's what you get when you put poorly conceived stories that create nothing of interest. None of the characters are well developed and there is no reason why they are doing what they are doing. The reader feels nothing towards either character. She has no moral bearing and he's just a lump, so it's hard to be mad at her or upset for him.

Glad you stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yep

Zero favorites seems right. Can I vote zero?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The animals in the Garden?

They all choked and died when they read this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

Great work! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My punishment?

Was wasting my time reading this in the first place. "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another nice but unfinished story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous