The Garden Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flights are fine, the airports are a nightmare. Traveling with three security team members, all huge guys, yells, hey paparazzi, here take a picture. The layover in Atlanta, to convince three Senators wives to pressure their husbands, is brutal.

I hate landing at Dulles, you come in over the Potomac, it looks like your going for a swim, plane and all. We exit with us all smiling, and run the paparazzi gauntlet again. None of this is accidental. This is all business. We need a no vote on pending legislation. Otherwise, I would have flown first class alone, or private avoided all attention.

By the time I am ensconced in the back of the car I am drained. There is a small blue box on the seat. My heart pounds, I open it, inside is a thick anchor chain bracelet from the end dangles a heart shaped padlock. A handwritten note from Robb, underneath it reads: You are forever chained to my heart. I put the bauble around my wrist, caressing the smooth golden links. I rest my head against the glass, and fall asleep.

We must be at the brownstone, my door is open and Nikko is picking me up. I am used to being carried from the car to bed. I know it seems child like, but Robb insists I not be woken and honestly I find it comforting.

It started almost ten years ago, we didn't even know I was pregnant. I fell asleep on the way home after a particularly brutal session in the penthouse. When I wouldn't wake to walk in, the driver left me in the car. I miscarried and almost bled out before Izzy found me. I ended up having a hysterectomy and any possibility of Robb and I having children was gone.

I reach up and put my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder. Then his scent surrounds me, Robb. I draw myself even tighter against him, letting my lips fall against his neck. "I love you" his response, "you are my heart."

Robb gently lays me on our bed. He loves me in this twilight state. He removes my clothing. I feel the soft, satin cuff surround my wrist. I let my body naturally follow Robb's directions. My body now taut, spread fully open, the restraint gentle and loving.

Robb is cooing to me "open your eyes for me, baby"

I let my eyelashes flutter, Robb leans over placing a kiss gently on each lid. My soft blue eyes find his turbulent sea green ones. "Can you keep quiet while I take you apart?" Robb knows me well.

"Only if it pleases you sir." He knows I will fail, my answer an admission.

If Robb ordered my silence while he punished me I could do it. He could beat and bruise me from head to toe, and I would not make a sound. But, make love to me gently and I am hapless, unable to keep control, keening and mewling.

Robb needed my admission, not my failure. He produces my favorite gag. A modified pacifier gag, the soft bulb almost fills my mouth. Robb bought it for me after my tongue required seven stitches from me trying to remain silent. Neither Robb nor I find gags aesthetically pleasing, but safety is the most important thing. Robb knows how to push me to failure with pain or pleasure, but it is almost always a dangerous endeavor.

Robb straddles my hips, now I can't even wiggle. He is stroking him self, long leisurely strokes. My eyes are riveted, to his actions. He is beautiful, his dark hair is a mass of unruly curls. His eyes are huge surrounded by dark, long lashes. His nose is strong and straight. His lips full, a perfect cupids bow, slightly plum in shade. His chest has fine dark hair that lays softly, accentuating his perfectly defined chest and abs. His skin is bronze, naturally.

I am already dripping, I can feel the moisture, running along my labia, pooling just under my butt. One perfect little white bead has formed on the tip of his cock. I pull on my restraints trying to get to him.

Robb stretches out over me, covering me with the weight of his body. The gag doesn't stop the soft mewling noises. I need him desperately. I know he can feel my whole body trying to raise against him. He runs his lips over the gag.

I want to kiss him, feel his tongue probing my mouth. His lips trail kisses along my jaw, grazing warm breath against, my oh so sensitive skin. Warm breath my undoing. Robb continues his slow assault, kissing, licking, suckling my neck. I am rising fast, writhing against his body.

The warm breath over my collar bone, the tip of his tongue trailing it. I want to beg, plead anything, I need! He's rippling my nipple between his thumb and fore finger. Pulling, twisting then sucking. He slaps first one breast then the other. My breathing is raspy, un-gagged I would be panting. Robb pulls himself up so he is sitting straddling me again. I feel bereft and lost. He shows them to me, nipple clamps. He continues his assault on my breasts, torturing my nipples. Then he placed the clamps, biting, stinging pushing my need.

Robb continues to work his way down my torso. He is teasing tickling, kisses, his breath, I want to tangle my fingers in his hair. My whole body is pulsing. Then he moves down. His fingers play in the small triangular patch of curls, he slides one down my labia, I shudder.

I am suckling on the gag in my mouth, its not providing relief. It is pushing me higher. Robb moves down between my legs, he places his mouth against me, and starts panting. My whole body convulses. Robb shoves two fingers into me running his palm over my swollen clit. I pulse around him, trying desperately to draw him deeper.

"I think we're ready, don't move" his voice deep husky full of need. He releases the restraints on my ankles. Kneels between my legs and pulls up my butt onto his thighs. I am watching him, Robb pulls on his cock, then I see he is wearing a ball stretcher ring, how didn't I notice before.

He leans over me attaching a long chain to each of my nipple clamps. He positions himself, and plunges into me, he's not moving. I am rolling my head from side to side, I can't take this I need relief. Then I feel the tug on my nipples sending new waves of pain and pleasure through me.

I look at Robb, trying to plead with my eyes then I realize what he has done. He has attached the chains from my nipple rings to the ring surrounding his cock, with very little slack. Every time he pulls out, the chains will pull my nipples and stretch his balls, relaxing as he thrusts. Oh God Robb please hurry. Then he is fucking me, the stimulation is overwhelming. I am shattering, I am going to go into a million fragments.

Robb's words "wait for me baby."

But I can't, I am already beyond the point of no return. I can feel my body, pulsing, grasping over and over. I feel Robb's release, and then he collapses over me. We lay like that for a long time, my arms restrained, my mouth gagged, Robb's body crushing mine, sated.


Dear Readers:

Thank you for voicing your opinions. I truly enjoy reading what you have to say.

If you rate this story a 3 or below please take the time to make a constructive comment. I write to improve as well as entertain. I want to know what you saw as the issues. As long as you are not simply rude or insulting I will leave negative posts up.

Thanks for reading, as always happy fantasies and many wet dreams.

Ms. Marg

12